Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pegym get smaller or become bigger as a forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pegym get smaller or become bigger as a forum?

Heya all!

I was thinking here do you guys think Pegym as a forum will become even smaller community or will continue to increase in popularity or amount of members interested participating?

I mean this forum is not like advertised everywhere so if you find it then you find it.

I was also thinking that how many damn ''lurkers'' are there on this site... I bet a lot of people and I guess those who register are more interested than others.

I mean in my opinnion if you get involved in PE then it is smart to be able to ask questions from other members and get opinnions. Just doing your research and not having any feedback or recieving advice... well those people are missing out.

You could be doing some exercise incorrectly or a certain member can give you great advice.

I think we all know that penis size matters to some extent but it is not the most important thing in the world.

Many guys want to increase their size but are looking for easy fixes or excpecting instant results well with PE you need to learn to become patient even if your considered ''fast gainer''.

I found this forum randomly by many google searches and clicks and I do not know why I particulary decided to register... I guess the forum looked clean.

So all in all no matter if this forum will become even smaller community I have learned exercises and gained lots of knowledge that I will remember forever.
    PurpleOnes
    Member of the Month June 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 04-05-2015, 07:17 PM.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

All you can do is keep helping those that will help themselves. If we continue to massage the site it will continue to grow.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Well I lurked for six months before I joined. I started PE about the time I started lurking and continued reading and educating myself. I joined because I had questions, but I knew they were probably asked before so I wanted to be able to you the search function. I continued to read and learn as much as I could for another year before I started to participate in the forums.

I am a firm advocate that one should educate themselves as much as possible as they proceed through their PE journey. Some are able to do it with thorough research, others need to ask questions to understand. Whatever the means may be, knowledge is the most important factor to success.

As far as growth of the PEGym forums, I don't think it will get any smaller. It will probably continue to grow some over time. There are many members that come and go. Some are short term and have lost interest or set themselves up for dissapoitment, others have dedicated themselves for years, but have reached their goals and moved on. The short term ones will come and go at a steady pace I think, but the small group of them that stay in it for the long haul is what will make the forum grow.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I think it will continue to grow, people will always come and go, but even if people join and lose interest in the PE side, you will always get members join in and stick around like they have always been here.

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
        All you can do is keep helping those that will help themselves. If we continue to massage the site it will continue to grow.
        If you build it they will come.
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

It will definitely keep expanding. The knowledge on the site ( not just on PE ) is and will be responsible for helping many around the world.
          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
          Pelvic Floor Balance./
          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

If we treat it right and not expect big gains real fast it will get bigger over time.
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I Don't think the forum will get bigger or smaller. I think PE in general will always remain underground. I do hope that someday it will go mainstream so that it can be properly researched. As of now PE is all build upon anecdotes and theories. However, I highly doubt it will ever go mainstream and until it does I don't think the forum will grow much.
              Start 1-09-15
              BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
              BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
              BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

I do all I can to spread the word. If we all quit hiding the natural facts of our penis and its health then it will become mainstream. As long as we hide our penis in shame we will always have these issues. The more of us that acknowledge our whole bodies as perfect then the less problems there will be. PE is a great place to start.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  If we treat it right and not expect big gains real fast it will get bigger over time.
                  Are you talking about PEgym, or.....
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    Are you talking about PEgym, or.....
                    Hmmmm?
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I do all I can to spread the word. If we all quit hiding the natural facts of our penis and its health then it will become mainstream. As long as we hide our penis in shame we will always have these issues. The more of us that acknowledge our whole bodies as perfect then the less problems there will be. PE is a great place to start.
                      Sounds like you're talkin about a PE naked meet and greet again. Luv it!

Comment

Ive tried telling people about it. When I first found out about it I was so amazed/excited that I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced cheese. So I told some of my friends about it and they all had the same response. They thought it was stupid. Also all the friends ive told I know have smaller dicks than me. They just thought it was weird and we never talked about it again.
                        Start 1-09-15
                        BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
                        BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
                        BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                          I see what you did there ;D

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                            Ive tried telling people about it. When I first found out about it I was so amazed/excited that I thought it was the greatest thing since sliced cheese. So I told some of my friends about it and they all had the same response. They thought it was stupid. Also all the friends ive told I know have smaller dicks than me. They just thought it was weird and we never talked about it again.
                            That doesn't mean they aren't doing it or won't check into it...penis size, functionality and problems is a very private issue for most guys. The annonymity of this site is what is so appealing.
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by this-moment View Post
                              Most people who are not into PE and are unfamiliar about this will have that reaction.

If your doing PE it is often looked at in a way that you have such a small penis that your ''desperate'' to do some exercises to increase the size of it.

Still even if they will tell you it is stupid you never know they might even try it.
                              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X