ADVICE PLEASE... kind of a big deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADVICE PLEASE... kind of a big deal

OK PEEPS this is the deal. I hate to sound like a total noob but I have an issue. This is the night before probably the biggest performance of my sexual career.......and I was just informed of it. I have been hanging for over 7 days straight right now and at heavier weights. Is there anything special I should be doing with my last 24 hours before the showdown. I mean this one is big. Just wanna be at the top of my game and this is the first time I have been doing PE when it happened so do I rest? Clamp? Stretch? Hang? POP extra T?(gonna do that anyway)
    "I don't always drink Dos Equis but, when I do, I PE... Stay thirsty my friend"
    April 2015 June
    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
    EG 5"+0.5
    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
    9x7

PS....Two chicks and it is set up. Kind of a SM thing and the one chick owes me a for sleeping with my gf without asking first soooooo
    April 2015 June
    BPEL 7.0"+0.5
    EG 5"+0.5
    EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
    9x7

Comment

How is your EQ right after you hang?
      “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
      -Og Mandino

Comment

Originally posted by THOTbreaker View Post
        How is your EQ right after you hang?
        Well I am rarely hard right after I hang BUT.. as of late I have been getting more swelled with blood after the hangs and it feels great. As far as getting it hard after the hangs I usually can no problem as long as I take a quick breather but yet again it is ME doing it and it is far easier for her.

EQ is usually up around 80-100% depending on how horny I am and I just got back on my Tboosters and two chicks that are cute should put me at 110% captain
        April 2015 June
        BPEL 7.0"+0.5
        EG 5"+0.5
        EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
        9x7

Comment

Also assuming I should eat extra HEAVY Now and very little tomorrow and keep it healthy if I do.
          April 2015 June
          BPEL 7.0"+0.5
          EG 5"+0.5
          EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
          9x7

Comment

Also I think I will Clamp because I noticed it does retain some girth for a couple extra hours.
            April 2015 June
            BPEL 7.0"+0.5
            EG 5"+0.5
            EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
            9x7

Comment

It sounds like your good to go. I don't think you need to change anything just have fun.
              “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
              -Og Mandino

Comment

Stop stressing about it!
                Keep your dick calm before the show and just enjoy it!
                Have a rest day till it's action time
                Allow and encourage your dick to grow. Don't force it to grow.

Comment

when you clamp, pull the clamp foreward for 60 sec, then let it go for 60 sec, then pull again....
                  do this until your 3o% erect, then open the clamp and stimulate, the close and do it again.
                  id say do about 4-5 sets.
                  just make sure not to pull to hard because you could burst some capillaries, and you dont want little dots on your dick, but if you just do them nice and with acceptable pressure, you could get quite a bit of girth that will last a few days.
                  Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Best thing you can do is take a rest day. Sounds like you will be getting a full night of action, it would suck if your unit got tired half way through. Recovery, let it be strong for the action. Forget clamping to get any kind of tempory small gain, they would rather have it hard for hours than marginally bigger and soft.
                    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Thank you everyone and don't worry I am calm ......just super pumped. I love these little get togethers. Doesn't happen a lot anymore BUT I never did PE when it was so I just wanna be prepared. I am keeping the rice sock on all night on and off but aside from that taking it easy
                      April 2015 June
                      BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                      EG 5"+0.5
                      EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                      9x7

Comment

Originally posted by Hound View Post
                        PS....Two chicks and it is set up. Kind of a SM thing and the one chick owes me a for sleeping with my gf without asking first soooooo

Well... *cough*... it's important not only to check-in beforehand but to *cough* report back Saturday for post-game analysis.

All joking aside (your business is your business) have fun, be safe!
                        You find out that life is just a game of inches.
                        -Al Pacino, Any Given Sunday

The Log's log
                        BPEL: 7 5/16 X 7 1/16th GOAL: 8 1/16th X 7 1/16th

Comment

Ummmmm DUH..... I wouldn't just leave you guys hanging LOL
                          April 2015 June
                          BPEL 7.0"+0.5
                          EG 5"+0.5
                          EL 6.5"+0.25

GOAL
                          9x7

Comment

Rest

Comment

Well congrats to you!
                              Normally I wouldn't promote master bating, but in this case I suggest that you do before things happen. You don't want to finish to fast. Make sure to give them both equal attention and have fun.
                              I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X