Theory about why PEGym is fake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory about why PEGym is fake

Hello! My personal experience from PEGym is that it may be working but there is no evidence about it and that is maybe why i'm sceptical sometimes. No offense now, just making a point. I don't want it to sound like i'm talking rubbish about this site. But i will act like a non-believer in this case.

Theory: What if this website is just very very smart marketing/advertising, and some of the users are getting payed to keep it running and act like people with big knowledge about the subject and spread nonsense just to keep people sceptical enough to buy the pumps/extenders. Basically this site is telling people to buy extenders/hanging products/pumps etc in a very smart discreet way. This site is making people buy and try out these pumps/extenders. The companies selling those products is also making deals with the PEGym site. They have their pumps on the website as advertising and discounts etc. It's basically like manipulating someone to buy the products in a discreet way. I mean, this site is very beneficial for the companies selling pumps/extenders.

The only thing actually making your penis bigger is in the end "keegels", not all the stretches etc. Keegels is actually scientifically proven to make your erections better/bigger/stronger.

And also they taking advantage of how your penis drastically can change in size from day to day, depending on erection quality. All this could possibly just be a trick and very good discreet advertising for pump/extender products. I was very close to buy a pump myself actually. And as the increase and such are so minimal, there is enough time to keep you busy being sceptical all the time.

And some people really say: "It doesn't work for me". Your answer is: It doesn't work for everyone."
    Why wouldn't it work for everyone? If PEGym worked, it should work for everyone no mather what. The penises are almost built the same way. It's just easy to say: "It doesn't work for everyone" "Your routine maybe doesn't suit you". It's just so easy to say to make rid of those non believers. This site is very well thought in the beginning to work as discreet advertising without anyone notice anything. Some accounts are obviously fake aswell, like all the big names. They know this is fake and getting paid to lie about all this. They also say that 3months is just for conditioning, and some make gains. The people making gains is just making gains from better EQ cause of "keegels", not cause of the stretches etc. And the companies also know that some people would do anything for a bigger penis as fast as possible, and that is what the companies are playing on. Everything takes so much time that you lose your patience and buys this extender/pump or whatever it is to see if works for you.

I could tell so much more in a better and more complex way, but i lack enough english skills. I hope you get what i'm sayin' here, and i will let you think about it yourself for a while.

Give me arguments that tell me the opposite, that what i'm saying is wrong and that PEGym actually works. I will fire back!
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

My penis is bigger. PEGym helped. That is all.

In fact, I won a free $400 device on this forum.
    GoingForGold
    Last edited by GoingForGold; 06-03-2015, 05:26 PM.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

What he said ^ lol
      Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

Comment

Habban a while ago you said your penjs was bigger. NEVER BUY A DEVICE. NEVER DO MECHANJCAL PE. Hahahahahahaha
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

So far I have had the opposite. I was counseled to wait before purchasing equipment, if I needed to at all, when I was a guaranteed sale. I don't think you have a grasp on just how much of a pain in the ass trying to run a rather large forum is, much less using a bunch of puppet accounts as well. Couple that with the fact that there are just as many tutorials on how to make your own devices as there are being advertised, and well... Not to mention all the folks who don't use devices at all and still get gains. And lets face it, if you can't put in the time there is absolutely no reason to expect gains, with or without devices. You think you can get a 500lb squat or deadlift without putting some serious time in the gym? Maybe strength coaches are just hucksters trying to sell supplements....

Bottom line, do or do not, the choice is up to you, however nothing anyone says is going to convince you it is real. The only way to do that is to put in the time and see if it works for you. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by habban;1087090

[B
            Give me arguments that tell me the opposite, that what i'm saying is wrong and that PEGym actually works. I will fire back! [/B]
            Nahh....I'm kinda tired right now....You make valid points.
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

OP, are you actually being serious right now? Ok, does PE work? Hmm, let me try some of these exercises...[one month later] oh, I gained some length and girth...Yes, it works. I'll admit it hasn't for everyone but, hey, some people can't gain weight no matter what they do and some do it without much assistance so even though penises are technically identical, every BODY is different and may react differently. Or maybe they aren't doing it right (like maybe not warming up sufficiently, etc).

It's not like I'm hung up on having a big dick or something. Just something I wanna try. I am actually pretty happy with what I have now (plus the additional amount I've worked for). I may not have believed a handful of people mentioning gains but there are loads of people here who have and I am one of them so take that for what you will.

EDIT: One more thing. The people here are fantastic! Their advice, humour and encouragement is what I love about this site. It's more than about PE (although you could practically pass a course in reproductive medicine with some of the info here) but about life as well and all the problems we men face and need help on. Thanks PEGym
              Park Lib
              Last edited by Park Lib; 06-03-2015, 05:38 PM.
              Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
              Lib's Progress Log

Comment

We don't sell anything; we're free. Where does it say you must buy this or that? Do we have ads? Sure the pay the bill so you can come here free.There is no manipulation, no Vulcan mind melt, no subliminal messages making you buy anything. If you're not happy with this place I will be more that happy to show you the door because I volunteer my time to help people here and I find a post like yours insulting!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
                  Give me arguments that tell me the opposite, that what i'm saying is wrong and that PEGym actually works. I will fire back!
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Well I can definately agree with you that in some things it seem unlikely when it comes to gains. People all around are reporting 1/2" gain in both directions in 3-6 months. I can't fathom that. I have gained 1/2" length and 1/4" girth in a year and 3 months. And I worked my ass off to get those gains!! However I have done it all manually except for 1/4" of that length I got from hanging. But guess what? I built my hanger myself for about $10. I did buy a bathmate, but that was before I found PE Gym. I actually found it by looking up info on my bathmate after I bought it. Which was a big waste of money because I have only used it a handful of times.

I'm not sure why you think this is all propaganda and and just sales tactics, because the majority of members will tell you NOT to buy tools, try manual first. There are many that believe you can gain just as well and some think even better with just the use of your hands. Do hangers, pumps, and extenders work? Absolutely and guys that have gained from them will be more than happy to tell you this. But they are not trying to sell you anything. They are simply telling you their experience with the product.

Why doesn't it work for everyone? I just so happen to have a theory on that. I believe it is directly related to the tunica. I believe some people have 1 layer, some 2, and some 3 layered tunica's. The ones with the 1 layer gain with ease because nothing is holding em back. The ones with 3 have to squeeze and jelq the living piss out of it to get gains. Again just a theory, but it's what I believe.

Nobody is trying to sell you anything here. I am just a normal guy like yourself and have no affiliation with PE Gym other than being a member that reads posts and responds from time to time. I respect your opinion, but I think your way off base on this one.
                    lilbigman
                    Member of the Month June 2015
                    Last edited by lilbigman; 06-03-2015, 07:08 PM.

Comment

OP like Parklib said this is so much more than a dick site. The gains are just an added bonus. Grow on fellow PEers. Grow on.

Comment

Okay okay... So, people are making up lies about their gains yeh?

Have a look at these threads linked below. It is from normal members reporting their gains over the past three years. Now if you are calling all of those members collectively as liars then you are a douche. But not only that, you are a douche that can be banned

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post695542

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post794708

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post985181
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hey, I did't think skeptics were allowed on here. He's just going to have to try and see for himself.
                          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

The sad part is he has tried and even reported gains. Then he started talking himself out of the gains. Habban your penis is growing, keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                              Hey, I did't think skeptics were allowed on here. He's just going to have to try and see for himself.
                              No, this site is all the better for having some sceptics on it. Even better if we can convert them but I guess we are all sceptics at one time.
                              Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
                              Lib's Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                              X