Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Game of bones. v1. A stretch with rice and fire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Game of bones. v1. A stretch with rice and fire.

Chapter 1.

War, for century's the high family's of gymsteros were fighting for control of the iron bone. He who possessed it had the power to be endowed beyond his wildest dreams, and control the 7 kingdongs of gymsteros. The Iron bone was forged when the high Kingpole was dethroned, after his armies were decimated by the tigeryan dynasty.
    Jonpop tigeryan, of house tigeryan, jelquers of tunicarya , overthrew the high kingpole, kenneth polton. He wiped out his armies with only a handful of followers, it is said using a powerful magic, taking control of shlongslanding. It is said the iron bone was forged from the pumps, hangers and extenders of the fallen, using this magic that has been around for aeons. Most men who dwell in the 7 kingdongs, don't believe in this magic, but the desire for the iron bone still runs through each one of them like a venous leak through a dysfunctional penis.

For years Jonpop deplored the use of devices, his ideal that magic could empower manual exercises, deeming devices worthless. Although he let those who would still practice, his knights guard, the cervix crusaders, regularly punished those who did. This was against the kings laws, and ignoring his council's advice to put a stop it, he instead outlawed the use of all devices across the 7 kingdongs. This was not met kindly by many, those who already oppossed and those who would soon allign with the enemy.

High up in the north where the cold winds blow and the warm rice nestles, Mebsard Kick, Lord of Cablefell, receives word of the new ruling. " They want us to give up our clamps, and bend the knee while doing so. Genbig Kick, Mebsard's eldest son, walked out onto the snowy path, a look of worry, as he watched his father crumple the king's parchment, " Father, what's wrong?". Mebsard turned around and looked deep into his sons eyes, he knew his next words would change everything. " A message from the king, all devices have been outlawed, and any use of is considered treason and punishable by death". Relief hit him as he realised, before needing to say more, he had full support of his son. " We, can't...", " No father, you don't need to say it. We'll fight if we have to, we'll follow you into the clamps of hell".
    longerlastingnoob
    Member of the Month Jan 2015
    Last edited by longerlastingnoob; 06-04-2015, 06:36 PM.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Bahahahahahahahaha! Oh awesome! I never thought I would get a part in my favourite TV show, but now I have. Lord of Cablefell hahaha! I am lol'ing here
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

That's great! lol
      I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Lol... suddenly Arya Stark contemplates changing the name of her "needle."

Love it.
        You find out that life is just a game of inches.
        -Al Pacino, Any Given Sunday

The Log's log
        BPEL: 7 5/16 X 7 1/16th GOAL: 8 1/16th X 7 1/16th

Comment

Hahha! that's great stuff. See how becoming a mod warps a man's mind.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
            Hahha! that's great stuff. See how becoming a mod warps a man's mind.
            We shall see how warped it can become.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Originally posted by longerlastingnoob View Post
              We shall see how warped it can become.
              Oh boy, this might not be good.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Darkness dwelled over the bleak shores of Dragonstick, one of the 7 kingdongs, presided over by Stannwish Tenatheon. Stannwish paced the halls of his caslte, his mind torn. He had weighed up two options, accept the new laws and stay in Dragonstick, or assemble his vast army and attempt a siege on shlongslanding, take the iron bone for himself and rule the kingdongs of gymsteros fair and just. Loyal as his people were, their outrage at the high king Jonpop's new ruling, would not be met kindly with passivity.

Although all methods of PE were practiced in Dragonstick, no one was considered less than the other and all men were free to practice as they wished. Many men were lining up at the great hall to speak their concerns on what will be of their devives. Hangers, pumps, extenders, that had been family tradition for centuries, taken away at the word of a tyrant."What are you thinking", lady Wishandre approached slowly, worried of her King's state of mind. " I must do something, what kind of a king would I be to my people if didn't take action". Stannwish was smart, honourable and brave and throughout his time as king, had never steered his people wrong. " I've decided. If we are to take action, we will do it right, i'll send word to the south". Lady Wishandre looked at him, puzzled
                " The south, but they have never been supporters of deviced exercises, what reason do they have to oppose ". " Leave that to me, by weeks end they will allign with us".

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

I like it It reminds me of 'The Soddit' which is a parody of The Hobbit book. Very nice, LLN I think only we PE'rs can truly appreciate the literary merit of such a tale :P
                  Loves Bodyweight Exercises.
                  Lib's Progress Log

Comment

Um, are there going to be ogres or trolls with huge dongs in this story, cause if there is can I be one!? I could be the mighty, lilbigtroll with a wang that shot acid sperm or something.
                    lilbigman
                    Member of the Month June 2015
                    Last edited by lilbigman; 06-12-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Haha you are giving him ideas now

Ooouu so many ideas of Gym stuff relating back to Game of Thrones... who would Joffrey be, or Cerces, or Arya! Ooouuu or the Mountain!

Or even worse, who is going to be poor old Theon Greyjoy

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
                      Um, are there going to be ogres or trolls with huge dongs in this story, cause if there is can I be one!? I could be the mighty, lilbigtroll with a wang that shot acid sperm or something.

Comment

Or Hodor! Can't forget Hodor.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hodor......... Big Odor.

Pelvic Floor Balance./

Comment

Khal Drago..horse related?

Little finger - lilbigman.

Jockinthebox - jonsnowinthebox

Comment

King Jonpop and his trusted general of his still powerful army, BigOMIghty will smite you.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X