Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Does anyone else play this? I'm not looking to swap usernames or anything, but holy crap I can't stop playing this game. I bought it launch day back in November and not a day goes by that I don't play it.

As of right now, I have zero social life due to this game and I'm perfectly OK with that hahaha

Have it. Left 4 Dead 2 is much better (for multiplayer). That duel shotgun shit is bull.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Ya I agree with that about the akimbo shotguns (Rangers and 1887's). They did fix the range on akimbo 1887's now though, so they're not annoying at all.

Comment

Plus, half the time I join a game and it's unlimited ammo somehow... Rocket fest. Otherwise it's very good. And, although I haven't finished it yet, the campaign seems slightly easier on Vet than the last one.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Its a good new refreshing game. Have it on Steam. Very addicting

Comment

I stopped playing video games because I have the same problem as the person who started this thread-too addictive!!! Especially MW 2, I had to sell it, as well as my 360 because the shit is too damn addictive, I was losing sleep. Even though it is frustrating at times with all the camping, and killstreak shit in the air, it was so fun running into a room full of dudes and knifing them all in the back! I do miss the game a lot, I left with like a 1.59 k/d ratio on my first prestige with tons of challenges still to do. =(
            Asian penis size is a myth....

Pre-Pe=7.35 x 5
            Currently= 8.34 x 6
            Post-Pe/Goal=(10.5 x 7.5)

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyHung View Post
              I stopped playing video games because I have the same problem as the person who started this thread-too addictive!!! Especially MW 2, I had to sell it, as well as my 360 because the shit is too damn addictive, I was losing sleep. Even though it is frustrating at times with all the camping, and killstreak shit in the air, it was so fun running into a room full of dudes and knifing them all in the back! I do miss the game a lot, I left with like a 1.59 k/d ratio on my first prestige with tons of challenges still to do. =(
              Oh man, camping PISSES me off! I loved knifing dudes though, did you have a knifing class (Marathon - Lightweight - Commando)? So satisfying. My k/d is 1.72 and I refuse to prestige because I love having all the equipment/perks.

Comment

I actually used cold blooded and marathon with ninja because I was pretty much invisible on their radar and silent. It's funny how the whole opposing team will run right by you and you stab them all in the back, because they were looking at their UAV's and listening to footsteps..LOL..i've done this quite a few times and it never got old. Commando is so bull you can knife somebody from like 20 feet away...ROFL
                BobbyHung
                Last edited by BobbyHung; 01-06-2010, 02:09 AM.
                Asian penis size is a myth....

Pre-Pe=7.35 x 5
                Currently= 8.34 x 6
                Post-Pe/Goal=(10.5 x 7.5)

Comment

Working...
                X