X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls with big butts want BIG PENIS ONLY

Is it true
    jcwhs7
    Last edited by jcwhs7; 07-26-2015, 02:54 PM.

Now where did you hear that?

If......

My Ideal Penis

Yes, Only A Big Thick Dick Will Do...
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I never heard of that before. Did she ask if you had a big dick or are you just assuming she likes big dicks?
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I have never seen a study done to prove that theory. My wife has a fantastically big booty. She's had it all of her life. I am far from well endowed and she chose to be with me.

Treat her good. Make her feel important. That big booty will be all yours as long as you want it.
        A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
        - Bruce Lee

My Progress: pencil_puller's log

Comment

First, it is what they feel most is girth. You definitely have a well endowed girth, being 5.6 MEG and all. You possess one of the thickest girths on the planet technically. Your length is also definitely above average, BPEL and your NBPEL. And your NBPEL is considered well endowed, not just necessarily only above average, but endowed lol.

Think of how many girls have really fat asses on this planet? Quite a few. It would only make sense that these girls are married to, have boyfriends, etc. etc., that have what could be considered a small penis as well. Also, what matters more than the fat ass, is their vaginal canal size. Therefore, one could get what some call that 'filled up' feeling from 4.8 inch girth, while others may need a 5.25-5.5 girth for that 'filled up feeling.' The size of the ass (lol) does not determine what size girth would be considered small, perfect, or too large for them. Just letting you know, your girth will definitely give that 'full feeling' to just about any girl on the planet earth haha.

The only thing a fat ass could make harder is if length is short I suppose. But that is only in a position like, for example, doggy style. This is because you may need to go through an extra inch or two of fat ass to be able to reach lol. Though, this won't affect anything if the ass is simply just wide, this is only a factor if it sticks outward by a good amount.

Long story short, YOU GOOOOOOOD! Lol. Not a thing in the world for you to worry about!
          Gains so far: +2 BPEL and +1.2 EG !

Comment

You're just talking? Let me know when you get to the good stuff!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Nope, no truer than any other stereotype.

Certain things may require a bit of creative angling, but that's not just round bootys.

And yes, you can please that woman. And not because of your size, but because you want to, and you have the brain and willpower to learn how to, with whatever you have.

Think of it like this. How do they even know the penis size, until they are already dating?
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Tsss, love will find a way... Keep us updated, though
                -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

First of all, your dick is just fine. It's larger than average. If a woman doesn't think its big enough, that's her problem, and not yours. We have similar length, but you have a lot of mid-girth. You'd be more likely to run into a woman who will need you to exercise a little extra caution when fitting it in her, because she's not used to girth that big.

It's not like women have horsehung radar and can spot big ones from a mile away. There's no easy, reliable way for them to know what a guy is packing in public.

The vast majority of sensible women are going to think of dick size as icing on a cake so to speak. It might be nice for a guy to be well endowed, but it isn't something they seek out to the exclusion of the many, many, other more important factors in a guy (the cake), such as personality, hygiene, sense of responsibility, being able to hold down a job, having goals and ambitions, not being a creepy psycho, etc. Gotta have that cake. Cake is good with or without icing. But eating icing by itself is just kind of sad.

Think of it this way. You like boobs right? Big, round, bouncy ones right? I do too. But I don't make breast size a limiting factor in determining what women I'd like to date because there are too many priorities that are more important. So this woman meets all my important priorities. If she has huge boobs, that's awesome! Icing on the cake. Extra credit points when she's already got an A+. And if she doesn't have big boobs, that's okay too because she's great anyway. Same deal with women and penis size. The penis does not make the man.

In addition, there isn't any conclusive correlation between women's hip/rear size and vagina size, or between height and vagina size.

Edit: I started writing this when Cavalier's post was the only reply on the page lol. Looks like several people have said some of the same stuff I did.
                  Sequoia Tree
                  Member of the Month July 2016
                  Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 06-10-2015, 09:22 PM.
                  Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                  Pre PE
                  BPEL: 6.75"
                  MEG: 5.125"
                  Current
                  BPEL: 7.75"
                  MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by jcwhs7 View Post
                    Is it true that girls who have been blessed to have a big butt tend to date men who are well endowed only?
                    I mean...they need a penis that can get through all that cushion...

what are your thoughts on that?

Do you guys think i would fall into that category or what penis is desirable for a girl like that. I am currently talking to a girl with a big booty and its been the first ive had of that size...
                    Riduculous. I've been with my gal/wife for 35 years. She's gone from 120 pounds to 200 currently. I've loved her ass from then till now,maybe more now actually. She rode me today, and I will admit her bigger butt makes me feel small as I watch her pound on it , but her orgasms tell me different.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I feel like the logic comes from this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vfRqLL-0Xc
                      Adecm
                      Last edited by Adecm; 06-10-2015, 07:17 PM.
                      5/15/2015 BPFSL 5.652 in* BPEL 5.50 in* MEG 5.0 in*
                      8/20/2015 BPFSL 6.75 in* BPEL 6.5 in* MEG 5.0 in*

Goal 7.5 BPELx 5.5 MEG

Comment

4 hands and head. Well to each their own.
                        Surprised she gets to be that picky tbh
                        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                        Pelvic Floor Balance./
                        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

The only position where penis size would make a difference with a big booty woman is doggy. Otherwise, all is well. Trust me, I have been with some women with some junk in the trunk, and I'm pretty average sized. The key is staying attatched body to body by keeping your hips in close to her ass; smooth sailing from there.

Comment

Mmmmm big booty...
                            Just repeat after me:

You have a nice butt, there are a lot of nice butts, and I like to look, but yours is the nicest butt... because it's mine and I can touch it!

Works every time ;p

Comment

My wife's gotten up there after 3 kids and has always had large childbearing hips and a round bottom. Only problem I have noticed is in the one or two pics sessions we have had it makes my above average length and fairly decent girth look small in the pictures. But after 10 years you learn all the tricks to work/work around that ass. Doggy's easy IMHO - instead of hunching forward. Grab the hips and pull her back so her ass is oit further lean back and thrust up. Balls deep hitting bottom every stroke. And that's with less than 7 inches.

Comment

Working...
                              X