The kid in the H.S. Locker Room W/ The Big Dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The kid in the H.S. Locker Room W/ The Big Dick

Hi all. This is just an account of my first impressions of how high school kids treat the kid known to be hung.

My two pals and I grew up in a tiny town in northern California. I'm talking like 2000 people spread out over a large farming valley. There wasn't much to do when we were younger except hunt, fish or play sports. Then we got to high school and poontang and the locker room scene came into play.

Being young the three of us had all seen eachother naked at one point in time; I never took any notice of size because I wasn't aware of the effect it can have on a persons reputation. My two pals were a year ahead of me in school so they hit this scene before me. One day when I was in 8th grade one of my friends asked me if I had noticed how big our other friend's Dick was. I replied that I had not taken notice and it was at that instant the seed was planted. I never really thought about cock size. I now had interest and has to take a second look. This guy was always naked so I had seen his cock many a time but never really compared it to mine. We were swimming at this river with a rope swing and of course Bob was naked as usual. This place had a sick ass rope swing by the way. When I first took a look I noticed his fladid was like twice mine; like 6". That being said I really started to become insecure about my size.

Then we got into high school and girls. This is already a long post but to keep it short, all the girls and guys in our 250 kid high school with this guys cock. The word spread like wildfire. I was so confused because my other buddy and I are both better looking, smarter and cleaner than this guy. It has carried into college life, where he still is. I graduated in 4 years and am now raking $ 60k/year at 24 years old. I don't think, I know these experiences are what made me want a big cock which ultimately lead me here.

Anyone have similar experiences?

No, but sometimes a girl would ask me (being that I was on the football team with them) how big someone's member is. Didn't matter who it was, I just said huge every time. Especially one of my close friends... always said like monster cock or something, even if they were not.
    I do remember one specific occasion where I was talking to one girl in my English class, she was pretty freakin' hot, but we were just friends. Well, I was in that 'just friend' situation a lot. But I digress.... I was joking around with her while I was waiting for my ride after football practice, which was after her sport's (basketball I think) practice was over.
    Well I was saying I have seen quite a bit of dick in my day. Joking around... and she was like, "you look?"... I said something like, "Well, gotta compare sizes."
    "Seems a bit... gay."
    "Meh, just comparing, not like we are comparing erections or anything.."
    It was quite a funny conversation, and I don't really remember all that much of it. Either way it ended with me smirking and saying like, "Well, I think I'm one of the ones people are comparing to."
    Then she said, "Compared to for big or small?"
    "That's for me to know and you to find out."
    Then I left the building, got in my car and rode off into the sunset.
    Caught her staring at my crotch a few times after that... but because of me being a pussy, not any insecurities about size... just being a puss, I never made a move.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

You are a kind and thoughtful individual. You could have told the girls that the aforementioned boy was hung like a field mouse.

Since I share with you being raised in a small town, even smaller than your's, and you are substantially younger than I (everyone seems to be younger these days. Answer a question for me. When playing with your girlfriends little furry patch does your generation still refer to this as: Playing stink finger.?
      Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
      2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
      2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
      2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
      Goal 7"

Comment

Finger Bang

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Guess with indoor plumbing ubiquitous things have changed.
          Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
          2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
          2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
          2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
          Goal 7"

Comment

Burt Reynolds,

I had an experience many years ago, similar to yours--same size town, same young boy's activities, same size school, etc. etc. just a different location in the Middle West.

I do remember being in gym in the 7th or 8th grade. I was pre-pubescent. Who knew I would end up with an almost 8" dick?? But at the time, there was a farm kid, held back God only knows how many years, who took gym with us. He was twice our size or more in every respect, a hairy ape, and he had the biggest penis I have ever seen, then and since. He had to be 8" to 9" flaccid, thick as shit. And here we were with these little pre-pubescent peanuts. He'd come to school with blood on his underwear, bragging how he had busted some girl's "cherry."

All I can remember is we would be changing our gym clothes and eyeing his endowment with utter awe.
            I'm wondering if that experience has had something to do with my eventual involvement in p.e. One never knows.

Comment

I'm still really good friends with this guy. I just remember being amazed at how different a standard he was help to amongst our peers. The best example I remember; we were at a party and we were talking to some girls. This guy, not surprisingly to me, sticks his hands down his pants, itches his nuts then smells his fingers in mid conversation. They were all grossed out. Then this one girl from our home town says, "He gets away with stuff like that because he's known for having a huge cock." The girls were still a little grossed out but it was obvious the conversation had shifted to his cock. I stood there thinking, "I have to get me a big dong. Then I can do whatever I want."

Comment

OK, A. That behavior isn't always going to work for him. B. You got out of college and make $60K per year at 24 years old and he's still there (incidentally, I graduated college 10 years ago and make NO WHERE near that amount..........where the FUCK did I go wrong?) C. If he's going to simply be judged by most girls simply because of his big dick, then he's bound to have a pretty shallow existence and not find any woman of true value.

If you ask me Burt, you seem to have more the upper hand than he does. So he may have been born gifted but thanks to PE, you can change that AND you've got the career and income to boot. See, based on income comparisons, a guy likes me HATES a guy like you because it makes me wonder "man, what the fuck did I do or where did I turn left and I should've gone right??" (just kidding about the hating part)
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Well Burt you came to the right place. Having a big dick does not giv you the license to act like a dufus like your friend.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Very young girls do seem to be impressed by penis size because they do not know any better. However, I can't even begin to tell you ever since I started teaching how many girls have told me how sore they were from guys who had a huge penis. After these girls got some experience, they learned that size isn't what is necessarily going to give them orgasms.

Comment

I agree Nikki. I went to Chico State and, in my experiences, many of the girls there are awful. I had a hard time getting laid there because I couldn't deal with the shallow bullshit I had to listen to in order to get there.

This stems from my last high school girlfriend. She was good looking but really high maintenance. That's the way it works when you're from a small town. You either have to deal or go w/o poonanny. Any she drug me through a lot of shit and I ended up with a lot of confidence issues after we split. A year later when I was back on top of my game she came into town and tracked me down at a house party. I bent her over behind the shed in the back yard. After that she started talking about getting back together. I said absolutely not. She started crying and left in a fit. I stayed at the party and had a good night. A couple of weeks later I found out she had been fucking a few of my friends to get back at me. I was hurt but definitely knew it was time to put her completely out of my life.

Anyway. All of my pals that are still in that town have changed it seems. Now they all buy in to the shallowness and cater to these skanks. I went and visited them a few months back. We went out to the bars and instead of catching up they were all scoping the scene for chicks to dare eachother to hit on. I thought to myself, "I came up here to see what's he same."

And as for my big dick friend. He is dating this skanky hippy bitch. They live together and she has cheated on him multiple times. I think now that we are getting older he can't just whip it out and have all of his peers be infatuated with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                        Very young girls do seem to be impressed by penis size because they do not know any better. However, I can't even begin to tell you ever since I started teaching how many girls have told me how sore they were from guys who had a huge penis. After these girls got some experience, they learned that size isn't what is necessarily going to give them orgasms.
                        this is so true. I've heard a girls say if their boyfriend has a really big dick, get sex less often because they get so sore.

Right now I'm at 7 inches and 8 is what I want at most. I always thought I wanted to really huge but not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          And they surely do not know that most women do not reach orgasm through vaginal penetration.

Comment

Originally posted by b_sin View Post
                            this is so true. I've heard a girls say if their boyfriend has a really big dick, get sex less often because they get so sore.

Right now I'm at 7 inches and 8 is what I want at most. I always thought I wanted to really huge but not anymore
                            Thats why you gotta have a couple girlfriends

Comment

Sounds like you attended my old high school.... Chester CA?

Comment

Working...
                              X