X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Male Pill

I just came across this article:-

The Male Pill

The procedure seems to involve injecting this blocking (glue like?) substance into the vas defrens to block semen from entering the vagina during intercourse. This is a good step for men having more control of their destiny, however I'm not sure if this will cause retrograde ejaculation every time?

Any thoughts?
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Looks good BurtyBassett, no it should not cause retrograde. It is a very small amount of sperm that mixes with the semen during ejaculation. Less than 10% if I remember correctly. This block sounds like it would be placed before the mixing zone, prostate. Retrograde happens when the full load is being shot, but gets derailed into the bladder instead of the outward direction. The body would reabsord the unused sperm. Just like if they cut the tubes, but more easily removable.
    I fear the super pressure facial shot. If the pill became dislodged and hit your partner in the eye... Well lets just say nobody is gonna want that to happen.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
      Looks good BurtyBassett, no it should not cause retrograde. It is a very small amount of sperm that mixes with the semen during ejaculation. Less than 10% if I remember correctly. This block sounds like it would be placed before the mixing zone, prostate. Retrograde happens when the full load is being shot, but gets derailed into the bladder instead of the outward direction. The body would reabsord the unused sperm. Just like if they cut the tubes, but more easily removable.
      I fear the super pressure facial shot. If the pill became dislodged and hit your partner in the eye... Well lets just say nobody is gonna want that to happen.
      So, you would still be able to shoot your load, just no sperm? Is this the same/similar with vasectomy then? I know a few people who have had this done, but I have never inquired.

Comment

Yes the same as vasectomy except blocked tubes rather than cut tubes. Sounds like easier reversal. Yes still shoot loads. Slightly smaller, but not noticabley.

Comment

If I were considering this, I would pay close attention to the polymer, and polymer dissolving agent.

Comment

Definitely.

I think this is a good idea in one respect, but guys may think it's a safe alternative too rubbers when engaging in casual sex. This only protects against unwanted parenthood (and how effective it is, is unknown), it doesn't protect against STD's.

Comment

Working...
            X