7 inch girth is where it's at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 inch girth is where it's at?

Seeing some guys say they have 6.5-7 inch girth. I'm just like are you kidding?? I mean It's just so big it makes me feel like a little noodle.

Not only that but these guys are saying how they aren't having problems with intercourse and it isn't that big of a deal for a woman to take. Well if that's the case then why aren't we all aiming for 6.5+ girth since these guys are doing fine?

Are the women taking this girth having pleasure from this or is it just too much? I just don't know what my goal should be because if they can take more than doesn't that mean it'd feel better?

Thanks guys
    Starting Size: 8 x 5.25
    August 2015

Short Term Goal: 8 x5.5

Long Term Goal: 8x 5.75

I think women who can comfortably handle more than 6" girth are the exception and not the rule. The bigger you make your dick through PE, the more you limit your options. That being said, I think you can make 6" work in most situations as long as you're a considerate lover and not a jackhammering idiot. Just don't expect oral to be guaranteed. The only reason I would go past 6" personally would be if I got married and my wife was okay with more girth.
    Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
    Pre PE
    BPEL: 6.75"
    MEG: 5.125"
    Current
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
      ...The only reason I would go past 6" personally would be if I got married and my wife was okay with more girth...
      Better make sure you don't get divorced then!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

My MSEG is about 5.5" and it seems to fit nicely into my wife's vagina. However, after an intensive pumping routine, I can increase my girth temporarily to almost 6". When I penetrate her with the 6" erection, I feel it is very tight and it is difficult to move in and out without excessive lube.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thought i'd repost this

https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/d...-everyone.html
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Where is it at? I think the better question would be where would you stick it. If I had a 7 inch girth it would be the end of my sex life. At 6.1 inches I am at my wife's limit, she says no more and she has given birth to two children.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You are on the net a dick site at that and you are taking what some random guy said about his dick serious????

When my dick got past 6" girth my partner said quite plainly she preferred it smaller . Many guys have had issue with oral at that size(6") forget anal.

Comment

I have a 6" girth.. and I had never a problem with sex.. (mostly white girls) Just you have to be really slow in the beginning.. But forget about good blowjobs.. -.-
                Start: BPEL 6.1 - BPFSL 6.7 - MEG 5.9 - July 15

Current: BPEL 7.0 - BPFSL 7.7 - MEG 6.1 - BEG 6.3 - May 16

My progress thread

Comment

I don't even think any members on this forum have 7" girth. Maybe a few.

Comment

I know exactly how you feel MrLewis. I am on the heavy side of 7x5 and the girlfriend has a dildo that is 8.5x6.25 and that thing is huge compared to me. It's crazy how much of a difference an inch or so makes. And when I am side by side with it, it looks pretty much exactly like Denny's illustration. Now my girl likes bigger dicks. One of the reasons I am tugging on him today. So here are a few things I've learned and noticed from playing around with this thing. For one I bottom out in her already as I have with most women at 7". And what do ya know, she can only take about 6.5" of that thing (yes, I have measured). So that tells me length is irrelevant at a certain point. So all these guys with goals of 9 or 10"? Good luck with that one. Have fun with 2 or 3 inches of unusable dick. I believe the girth has something to do with her not being able to take 7+ like what I'm packing. Also she can't take nearly as much of it in her mouth. She can take 6" of me and only about 4.5" of the big dildo. Again, this is because of the girth. So good bye deep blowjobs if I got that big. She also can not go nearly as long with the bigger dildo. 10-15 minuets with that thing and she is throwing in the towel. With my cock we can fuck for an hour before she has had enough. Another drawback is that she is sore for a day or 2 after we play with that thing. Which means, I don't get any tonight, cause we played with it last night! Stupid dildo!!

This is all from experience with a woman that claims to want a big dick. And were talking a heavy 6" girth. So now add another inch to that and it boggles the mind. She wouldn't want to have sex very often if I was that big. She would go from wanting to fuck my brains out daily to dreading our next encounter. I'm thinking she is not an anomaly. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she is in the majority. Most women want a nice cock. Not a monster. Yes some do want the biggest one they can find, but I believe it is more out of fascination and curiousness than anything. And yes, they may like the experience, but probably not on the daily. Like the big dildo. Did she like it? Yes. Will she do it again? Yes. Tonight? Ah hell no!! That won't be comin outta the box till the next time she's feeling particularly frisky. The point being, can a woman take a 6-7" girth? Yes. But would they want that full-time? Not so much. Some do, but not nearly as many as it may appear from what you see and read. The reality of it is that a man is designed with a penis that fits into a vagina that is designed to accept it. The average of it is approximately 5.5x4.75 both in penis and vagina size. Some are bigger and some are smaller, but for the most part, women just simply arn't designed for a 6.5"+ girth. With that being said women can adapt and adjust. They have babies out of that thing so it can stretch, but I'm thinking the majority would rather have one that is more pleasurable than painful.
                    lilbigman
                    Member of the Month June 2015
                    Last edited by lilbigman; 07-30-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      When my dick got past 6" girth my partner said quite plainly she preferred it smaller . Many guys have had issue with oral at that size(6") forget anal.
                      Ditto Pegasus! When I surpassed 6 inch girth, my Bride's arousal level and a quality lube are a must.
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Ill throw my hat in the ring here. I am a consistent 6" girth... never smaller. I still get good bj's, I have had anal sex with multiple women, and vaginal sex is great (though lubrication is sometimes required for quickies)... I do attempt to make sure my partners are excited and ready for me but really... my main point is that I believe most people underestimate the upper limits of each women's vagina... Perhaps because it makes us feel better that we dont have to be "horse hung" just bigger then average. I will aim for 6.25" girth, not because I wouldnt want to be bigger but because at that point I feel the time commitment no longer is justified
                        Current (Feb. 2017):
                        BPEL - 8 3/8"
                        Base Girth - 6 11/16"

Start (March 2011):
                        BPEL - 7.5
                        Base Girth - 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by j.helpern View Post
                          Ill throw my hat in the ring here. I am a consistent 6" girth... never smaller. I still get good bj's, I have had anal sex with multiple women, and vaginal sex is great (though lubrication is sometimes required for quickies)... I do attempt to make sure my partners are excited and ready for me but really... my main point is that I believe most people underestimate the upper limits of each women's vagina... Perhaps because it makes us feel better that we dont have to be "horse hung" just bigger then average. I will aim for 6.25" girth, not because I wouldnt want to be bigger but because at that point I feel the time commitment no longer is justified
                          We get posts like this often claiming 7" plus girth from guys with few posts . The guys with lots of posts and a lot of cred do not make posts like this .
                          Long term members consistently report issues once they reach circa 6" girth . Time after time the same stuff comes up issues with oral difficulty with some women vaginal and forget anal.

So op makes you think doesn't it .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            We get posts like this often claiming 7" plus girth from guys with few posts . The guys with lots of posts and a lot of cred do not make posts like this .
                            Long term members consistently report issues once they reach circa 6" girth . Time after time the same stuff comes up issues with oral difficulty with some women vaginal and forget anal.

So op makes you think doesn't it .
                            Yes, when all you guys wanting 7inch girth but are at average size right now, talk to me when you hit 6 inch. The magnitude of that size becomes a lot more real when you are holding and using a 6 inch girth.
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Well, I'm only 4.5 EG, my wife has multiples with me. She's had two kids, I mite be lucky to have a gal with a small vagina to match my smallish dick. Thank you God. I'm currently working on girth daily with the bathmate but don't expect to see result for at least a year, and then maybe only a quarter inch. I've tried thicker vibes in her but she gets pissed because she says they hurt. She quite vocal about it, angry, so I don't think she's lieing about it to boost my ego.
                              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                              X