Your first album?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your first album?

Ok I was sittin in the sun in the buff today after cranking some INXS. Just got my 15 inch Klipsch sub fixed, awesome , they don't make em any more, pity. Just wonder what your first album, CD, download was that you actually paid for? Mine was Boston, their first album, "More than A Feeling", ya know. Anyway I played it so much I wore it out, bought a second copy, recorded it on cassette , google that Younglings if you don't know what that is, and never played it again. That's right I have a once played copy of the biggest debut album of all time, and it ain't worth shit, LOL. I have the CD somewhere if I could find it, I think my son stole it. I'm very proud of my first purchase, what's yours. My second was ELO, "A New World Record", proud if that too.
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Wow I smell Simalac on my breath LOL...I always inherited my albums...my dad has an awesome collection and I love me some INXS..You should upload some...ok...1st CD I ever purchased was La Tortura Shakira ft Alejandro Sanz
    Silent...but never silenced...

Comment

Originally posted by Pheea View Post
      1st CD I ever purchased was La Tortura Shakira ft Alejandro Sanz
      Say WHAT???

Comment

Marvin Gaye - What's Going On

Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Party I just uploaded some INXS for you...

Comment

Bachman, Turner, Overdrive, I don't remember the album title. I bought 3 Dog Night the same day. It sucks I don't remember the album titles.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Currently I've become very proud of my purchase of Aerosmith's "Toys in the Attic". One of the top ten of all time. Ironically my son is staying at the MGM in Vegas and they have a show there Saturday. OMG he won't go, he's there with three guys, bachelor party, he's the best man. No hot babes at that concert.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Party I just uploaded some INXS for you...
                "Live, baby live... Until the night is over...I got a new sensation....."

Comment

Wow I smell Simalac on my breath LOL...I always inherited my albums...my dad has an awesome collection and I love me some INXS..You should upload some...ok...1st CD I ever purchased was La Tortura Shakira ft Alejandro Sanz
                  Oh yes, that was my third purchase, very relaxing, go to sleep with it. Soothing

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                    Bachman, Turner, Overdrive, I don't remember the album title. I bought 3 Dog Night the same day. It sucks I don't remember the album titles.
                    BTO did some really GREAT stuff...3 DOG...YUCK!...but I bet FROG liked it!...afterall, Jerimiah WAS a BULLFROG!
                    jockinthebox
                    Retired Moderator
                    Member of the Month May 2015
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by jockinthebox; 07-30-2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      "Live, baby live... Until the night is over...I got a new sensation....."
                      YOUR REVERENCE King Party PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Forgive my transgression on the INXS I have uploaded New Sensation as you requested and humbly leave the room with my head bowed to go upload the rest.....LOL....

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                        Ok I was sittin in the sun in the buff today after cranking some INXS. Just got my 15 inch Klipsch sub fixed, awesome , they don't make em any more, pity. Just wonder what your first album, CD, download was that you actually paid for? Mine was Boston, their first album, "More than A Feeling", ya know. Anyway I played it so much I wore it out, bought a second copy, recorded it on cassette , google that Younglings if you don't know what that is, and never played it again. That's right I have a once played copy of the biggest debut album of all time, and it ain't worth shit, LOL. I have the CD somewhere if I could find it, I think my son stole it. I'm very proud of my first purchase, what's yours. My second was ELO, "A New World Record", proud if that too.
                        I love Boston, especially Peace of Mind, and Foreplay/Long Time (it has nothing to do with the title either).
                        Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                        Pre PE
                        BPEL: 6.75"
                        MEG: 5.125"
                        Current
                        BPEL: 7.75"
                        MEG: 5.3"

Comment

OK, I'm going to REALLY DATE myself here, my very first album (I didn't purchase it) was passed down by my much older brother...Rubber Soul...THE BEATLES! Wish I still had it! Probably would be worth a fortune, as an original release! (sigh!)

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                            OK, I'm going to REALLY DATE myself here, my very first album (I didn't purchase it) was passed down by my much older brother...Rubber Soul...THE BEATLES! Wish I still had it! Probably would be worth a fortune, as an original release! (sigh!)

Well how old are you I though you were like 10 years old LOL...Jack In the Box is not old...wait a minute your Jock In The Box thats a whole other kettle of tea....heh heh

Comment

The first album I bought was Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park. The first album I bought that I'm still in love with today is Californication by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It's the first album that actually made me want to play bass and to think more creatively as a bassist (thanks, Flea). That should tell you about how old I am.
                              Sequoia Tree
                              Member of the Month July 2016
                              Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 07-30-2015, 08:18 PM.
                              Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                              Pre PE
                              BPEL: 6.75"
                              MEG: 5.125"
                              Current
                              BPEL: 7.75"
                              MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Working...
                              X