Getting old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting old!

I have a list as long as my...ahem...arm why I hate getting old!

What's the worst thing you hate about getting older?
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

More medical bills...

Comment

One of mine is young female shop assistants always calling me "sir"...never happened when I was young and virile!

Comment

I'm only 31 so I don't have that issue yet, but my body is a constant reminder that I'm getting older. Pretty sure all my organs are on strike or something.

Comment

Oh God, this could so easily become an epic rant.
          When I grab something and know I can move it, and it does not even budge.
          Or bend over to pick up a penny and don't even come close without a Hindi squat.
          Or...
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
            ...Or bend over to pick up a penny and don't even come close without a Hindi squat...
            Every time I bend over to pick something up off the floor I break wind without realizing! Very embarrassing!
            Tamora
            Retired Super Moderator
            Member of the Month Aug 2015
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Tamora; 07-31-2015, 09:04 PM. Reason: Who cares!

Comment

I have become much wider also. So I guess I break the wind also.
              closed224
              Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb 2017
              Last edited by closed224; 07-31-2015, 09:21 PM. Reason: Subtleties
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                One of mine is young female shop assistants always calling me "sir"...never happened when I was young and virile!
                Well Sir, what do you expect
                Silent...but never silenced...

Comment

Just glad my p.t. Taught me to squat--much better on my aging back.

Comment

Or bend over to pick up a penny and don't even come close without a Hindi squat.
                    Or...
                    Maybe it's my aging body or maybe it's inflation, but when I see a penny on the floor my back says it can stay right where it's at. Abusing my body in earlier years is now catching up with me, that's what I hate about getting older.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Oh God, this could so easily become an epic rant.
                      When I grab something and know I can move it, and it does not even budge.
                      Or...
                      i dont one bend over for anything less than a dime.

The worst thing about getting old is the constant pain and getting tired so quickly. Yesterday in the sack I could only pound on her for five minutes before catching my breath. Plenty of time for her to have 2or 3 big orgasms.
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Thinking that you can never find a decent barber until you finally realize that it's the lack of hair that's the problem!

Comment

LOL...Are you all like 100 yet...My granddad was still getting the girls at 96 and getting them preggos (and not giving them money either)...Yall eating the wrong foods...Need some good home cooked food...check out sunwarrior news ...you guys are young stop gripping. You all talk like you are 300 years old...

Silent...but never silenced...

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                            Thinking that you can never find a decent barber until you finally realize that it's the lack of hair that's the problem!
                            Ya, I always tell the gal I should get a discount, I'm in and out of there in no time. Glad I don't have that problem anymore, so is the wife.
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Constantly being moaned at by women...that's another one!

Comment

Working...
                              X