Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can wieght training and cardio negatively affect PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can wieght training and cardio negatively affect PE?

Hello fellow gym members,

I just have a quick question as I am worried that I might be over training my body. I currently follow JP90 + edging 5 times a day. At the same time, I would go to the gym to lift weights or do cardio. Is there a chance that I might not be seeing gains from PE due to overtraining? Take note that I follow the PE routine religiously and make sure I properly warm up and warm down.. Just to show my sched, here it goes:

Monday: JP90+edging (morning), weight training(afternoon/evening)
    Tuesday: JP90+edging (morning), cardio, yoga, breathing routine (afternoon/evening)
    Wednesday: JP90+edging (morning), weight training(afternoon/evening)
    Thursday: JP90+edging (morning), cardio, yoga, breathing routine (afternoon/evening)
    Friday: JP90+edging (morning), weight training(afternoon/evening)
    Saturday: edging (morning), cardio, yoga, breathing routine (afternoon/evening)
    Sunday: edging (morning), yoga, breathing routine (afternoon/evening)
    Start: 08/06/15
    BPEL: 5.7, MSEG: 4.3 + 0.2 (as of 08/24/15)

Short Term Goals:

BPEL: 6.3, MSEG: 5.5

The struggle is real, you just need to learn when to admit and seek help...

Edging 5 times a day?

Your CNS is taking a beating already. You don't need to beat it up more beating off so often.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Edging 5 times a day everyday, overkill
      A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
      Pelvic Floor Balance./
      Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
      JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

Cardio and lifting should be benefiting your PE ... if anything. But edging 5 times a day is a bit silly.

Comment

It did the exact opposite for me. I workout 6 days a week, PE 3 to 4, and edge once or twice a week.
          Koh
          Last edited by Koh; 08-19-2015, 05:21 PM.
          Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
          Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
          6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Here we go again. A guy is thinking that taking care of his body might negatively affect his penis. The bet here is that if the answer is yes it will, he cuts back his gym time. Incredible. Your body always comes first. On the other hand, if your PE routine is too much on your unit, that is a totally different question.
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 08-19-2015, 04:25 PM.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yeah ... priorities are a bit skewed.

Comment

LMAO... I meant to write 5 times a week, not per day. Thanks for the fast responses, I will fix my edging schedule and make it 2-3 times a week instead. As you can see I am barely starting the routine and got really stressed out and depressed in fixing my Prem-E.

I will def stick with my gym routines, continue good diet, and lower my edging frequency.
                LitterBan
                Last edited by LitterBan; 08-22-2015, 08:53 AM.

Short Term Goals:

Comment

Cardio is good for you so is weight training in moderation.

At the same time the more ''bulkier'' you become the smaller it will appear.
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Welcome to the PEGym!

I am 48....so no spring chicken (well, I do not feel old at all. I hang out with late 20's, early 30's now and they have a hard time keeping up with 'pops'!).

I work out at the gym every day. I do weights and cardio. However, I have a pretty strict workout program as I tend to overdo things and hurt myself. And, for complete disclosure and honesty, I have not gone to the weight gym in almost three months now....but for a really long time was and am in pretty dang good shape. Keeping in great shape is a good thing, for everything. Mentally I am most sharp when I am working out my body.

Anyway, working out your body is only going to accentuate your PE workout. Both are all about persistence and consistency. Keep on, keeping on and you will be fine.

Remember what a hard on is....the better your circulation the better your hard on is going to be. The less overall body fat you have the better your hard on will be. The more muscle mass you have the overall better your hard on will be. EQ (erection quality) will be - or at least have a much better possibility - out of this world. All things being equal, right?

Continue both. I do the reverse of your schedule....I do weights | cardio in the morning and PE in the evening. Again, we all do what works best for us. Keep on, keeping on.

Now, to your question: do you have any negative PIs? Is your EQ suffering? Do you have any issues getting hard? Taking a long time to get hard?

If you have no negative PIs, then your dick is okay with your workout regime!
                    Start: August, 2017
                    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

The Title of the discussion should be:

Can OVER Training negatively affect PE?

You obviously you do not know that even the Steroid'd Jacked Boy's and Girls DO NOT TRAIN EVERYDAY!
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                        Cardio is good for you so is weight training in moderation.

At the same time the more ''bulkier'' you become the smaller it will appear.
                        That's why you train "it" too..

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
                        Welcome to the PEGym!

I am 48....so no spring chicken (well, I do not feel old at all. I hang out with late 20's, early 30's now and they have a hard time keeping up with 'pops'!).

I work out at the gym every day. I do weights and cardio. However, I have a pretty strict workout program as I tend to overdo things and hurt myself. And, for complete disclosure and honesty, I have not gone to the weight gym in almost three months now....but for a really long time was and am in pretty dang good shape. Keeping in great shape is a good thing, for everything. Mentally I am most sharp when I am working out my body.

Anyway, working out your body is only going to accentuate your PE workout. Both are all about persistence and consistency. Keep on, keeping on and you will be fine.

Remember what a hard on is....the better your circulation the better your hard on is going to be. The less overall body fat you have the better your hard on will be. The more muscle mass you have the overall better your hard on will be. EQ (erection quality) will be - or at least have a much better possibility - out of this world. All things being equal, right?

Continue both. I do the reverse of your schedule....I do weights | cardio in the morning and PE in the evening. Again, we all do what works best for us. Keep on, keeping on.

Now, to your question: do you have any negative PIs? Is your EQ suffering? Do you have any issues getting hard? Taking a long time to get hard?

If you have no negative PIs, then your dick is okay with your workout regime!
                        I am currently happy with my gym routine. Though sometimes, I miss cardio days because of the painful core routines. lol

As for EQ, I am seeing small improvements, it is harder and easier to get it erect. I am leaning on lowering the frequency though just to make sure I give my unit enough rest for growth.

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                        The Title of the discussion should be:

Can OVER Training negatively affect PE?

You obviously you do not know that even the Steroid'd Jacked Boy's and Girls DO NOT TRAIN EVERYDAY!
                        Copy that, will def give it rest days specially on sex days to make sure EQ is satisfactory. Gotta fix the Prem-E side though.

Short Term Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by LitterBan View Post

I am currently happy with my gym routine. Though sometimes, I miss cardio days because of the painful core routines. lol

Copy that, will def give it rest days specially on sex days to make sure EQ is satisfactory. Gotta fix the Prem-E side though.
                          You might want to try a 2 on 1 off training day(s).

The day after my leg(s) day, next day's training is totally out of the question.
                          “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

That is what I am planning to do... 2 days on, 1 day off for Edging, just to give my unit a breather. Thanks man..

Short Term Goals:

Comment

I am not sure you know how to edge correctly..

You should look on the plateau edging, its take energy to use breaks like breathing, kegel..

after you hit the plateau with 20-30 min (or more) end with peaks (3-5)
                              this will take lots of energy from you,

do it 2-3 times a week its more than enough..

Comment

Working...
                              X