Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Testosterone

Hey people.
    Anyone know about issues when testosterone level is less than normal ?
    If someone is having low level and age is only 21, is there any permenent teatment to make his testosterone level normal?
    Please share complete info regarding this.
    Thank you.

Did you have a blood test done? That is the only way to test for testosterone levels.

How much sleep are you getting?
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I have an appointment with doctor the day after tomorrow and then I'll be asking him for blood test. I'm so sure that this is the issue.
      Sleep is sometimes 6 hours sometimes 12 hours. Sometimes its hard to sleep. When I'm in bed , I sleep after 2 hours there is no instant sleep. What if I have low level after test. I know the doctor will guide me but I want ingfo from you guys before doctor. Is there any permanent treatment for this?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...testerone.html

This list is incomplete but gives some starting points.

Comment

Originally posted by watery_eyes View Post
          I have an appointment with doctor the day after tomorrow and then I'll be asking him for blood test. I'm so sure that this is the issue.
          Sleep is sometimes 6 hours sometimes 12 hours. Sometimes its hard to sleep. When I'm in bed , I sleep after 2 hours there is no instant sleep. What if I have low level after test. I know the doctor will guide me but I want ingfo from you guys before doctor. Is there any permanent treatment for this?
          What if your testosterone levels are normal? What if you have an undiagnosed psychological disorder such as anxiety or depression, or a personality disorder? You won't know unless you get tested. Sounds to me like a regular anxiety disorder, or just stress, which can lower testodterone.

Why do you think your testosterone is low?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
            What if your testosterone levels are normal? What if you have an undiagnosed psychological disorder such as anxiety or depression, or a personality disorder? You won't know unless you get tested. Sounds to me like a regular anxiety disorder, or just stress, which can lower testodterone.

Why do you think your testosterone is low?
            I've been anabolic steriod user. I happened to abused them .. didn't know anything about cycling and all. Was missguided by someone. I'm having ED erections are very soft. Symptoms for low T are fully satisfied. I'm so sure its low T. Please answer the questions. However they'll increase my info regarding this matter.

Comment

That is something you should have included in your original post.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                That is something you should have included in your original post.
                Thank you for that. What about my questions?

Comment

Originally posted by watery_eyes View Post
                  I've been anabolic steriod user. I happened to abused them .. didn't know anything about cycling and all. Was missguided by someone. I'm having ED erections are very soft. Symptoms for low T are fully satisfied. I'm so sure its low T. Please answer the questions. However they'll increase my info regarding this matter.
                  Ohh boy this was totally predictable and often happens to steroid users . Why don't you go to a bodybuilding site they will know all about this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Ohh boy this was totally predictable and often happens to steroid users . Why don't you go to a bodybuilding site they will know all about this situation.
                    I wish I knew that before taking steroid. well. Do we have permanent cure for this? Or I'm permanently disabled or dependant on medication. Its been 4 months I'm facing ED I took steroids in the start of 2k15.

Comment

See the doc first. He'll most likely have you take things to restore your natty test levels. As you've learned ... you can't be an idiot with steroids. You can irreparably damage yourself. 4 months isn't enough to cause any permanent damage with steroid use. You'll be okay with the proper treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
                        See the doc first. He'll most likely have you take things to restore your natty test levels. As you've learned ... you can't be an idiot with steroids. You can irreparably damage yourself. 4 months isn't enough to cause any permanent damage with steroid use. You'll be okay with the proper treatment.
                        I didn't take them for 4 months I only took them for 30~45 days. 4 months is the period I'm having ED

Comment

I regularly have morning wood however mostly 70% erected and rarely 90%~95% . I had sex many time during this peroid . Problem is my erections are very soft now. I've less desire for sex . I mean I wana feel that pleasure but I don't feel myself into it. Hope you are understanding.

Comment

Wipe your watery eyes, man. You are most likely gonna be ok, because that is not a long period and you've probably temporarily "disabled" yourself. Don't be so down, until you visit the doc and see how recommended treatment will affect you. Wish you all the best and I hope you're gonna get informed better the next time you intend to do something dangerous.
                            Initial stats:
                            BPEL: 6.7
                            EG 5.3
                            BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
                            ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
                            BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
                            BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by persistant91 View Post
                              Wipe your watery eyes, man. You are most likely gonna be ok, because that is not a long period and you've probably temporarily "disabled" yourself. Don't be so down, until you visit the doc and see how recommended treatment will affect you. Wish you all the best and I hope you're gonna get informed better the next time you intend to do something dangerous.
                              That was a big mistake now I understand .. will never ever put myself on risk. Actually I didn't know this can happen I was missguided by some people. I was really really a horny boy before with super hard erections I could make a hole in wall before all this shit. I want my life back I'll do every possible thing for that. Thankyou , Your reply made me feel better.

Comment

Working...
                              X