Pissing with a hardon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissing with a hardon

OK Guys, After I first started kegels I found that I could piss when I was erect.
    I don't know if this was something that I've always been able to do or if it was a consequence of kegels. It had just never occurred to me to try it before.
    I know some other guys can do it, I certainly don't think I am unusual but I was wondering how common it is and if it is considered to be safe.
    It certainly feels good and has become another facet to my sex life.
    My progress log
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/100437-norfcountryboys-progress-log.html#post1241270

Originally posted by Norfcountryboy View Post

It certainly feels good and has become another facet to my sex life.
    You piss on girls/guys now while having sex?
    Started 20/04/15: NBPEL: ?? BPEL 17 cm (6.69 in) MSEG 13.5 cm (5.31 in)
    Current 28/04/15: NBPEL: 16 cm (6.29 inches) BPEL: 17.5 cm (6.89 in) MSEG: 13.7 cm (5.39 in)
    Current 05/08/15 (after a complete 1 month break and PE on and off): NPEL: 16 cm BPEL 18 cm (7.08 in) MSEG: 14 cm (5.51in)

Comment

Yep! I thought everybody could, actually. I've been pissing with an erection since I was a boy. Can't remember ever not being able to.

Comment

I too can piss with a full erection. We have a patio on the back of our house and I went out there in the morning before and piss fully hard. Not something you can do very easily in the house with out making a mess. When I'm fully hard mine sticks straight up and makes it hard to hit the commode. Lol!

Comment

When I get up with a piss hard I can piss and the erection goes away as I'm pissing.

Comment

Originally posted by WildBlue View Post
            You piss on girls/guys now while having sex?
            Ha! No, what I meant was I enjoy pissing with a hard on usually alone, just for the combined pleasures of being rock and having a piss. For me that feels quasi sexual.
            I have also had situations though with other men where we've both been horny and hard and pissed alongside each other in the forest.
            My progress log
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/100437-norfcountryboys-progress-log.html#post1241270

Comment

The true definition of torque: When you bend your boner down to piss and your heals come off the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by mulkey View Post
                The true definition of torque: When you bend your boner down to piss and your heals come off the floor.
                Hmmmm.....forms a mental picture of a hydraulic jack lifting a buick! (lol)

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                  Hmmmm.....forms a mental picture of a hydraulic jack lifting a buick! (lol)
                  That's just it!!! Whenever you use that symbol it says becky on my email notification instead of showing the symbol. I googled it and there are several definitions for becky and one of them is blowjob. wtf is up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by mulkey View Post
                    That's just it!!! Whenever you use that symbol it says becky on my email notification instead of showing the symbol. I googled it and there are several definitions for becky and one of them is blowjob. wtf is up with that?
                    It's just the url for the symbol. Don't know why your device is showing the url instead of the symbol. Are you on a phone or a pc? I get the url instead of symbols sometimes here in the gym, but it's usually on PM's not forum posts.
                    I use beckys a lot, just as a "big grin", so don't read anything more than that into it. Never intended to offend anyone or insinuate a different message, mulkey. Nothing personal, dude!

Comment

I have woke up with ragging hard on's and actually opened the shower door and pissed in the shower!! I just have to be careful and not piss in my face!! Lol! It's like a loaded gun pointing right at me!! 😀

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                        It's just the url for the symbol. Don't know why your device is showing the url instead of the symbol. Are you on a phone or a pc? I get the url instead of symbols sometimes here in the gym, but it's usually on PM's not forum posts.
                        I use beckys a lot, just as a "big grin", so don't read anything more than that into it. Never intended to offend anyone or insinuate a different message, mulkey. Nothing personal, dude!
                        I'm using my pc with gmail. No offense taken of course. I just thought it was strange. I didn't know it was a url. I didn't know what becky meant.

Comment

I always found it to be extremely hard to piss with a hard-on. Ever since I watched The 40 Year Old Virgin, I knew it'd be hard to piss with one. Whenever I wake up, I think of like puppies or kitties to calm myself. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X