Friend ordered me an extender and her dad found it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend ordered me an extender and her dad found it

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks of the situation.

I've known about this site and have been on and off for a long time and decided to see how the extender is. I'm currently living with a couple family members and did not want them to find out about this, so a friend agreed to order it to her house if I just pay her back with some ice cream on top. Time passes and the package arrives at her house when she isn't there. Dad thinks package is his and opens it. To his surprise, it's not something he had ordered. According to my friend, he goes off on her about how it was embarrassing for him and how she disgraced the family (yea, they are Asian). She's has expressed how she is extremely embarrassed about the situation and I completely feel for her. Personally, I don't think it's that big of an issue and have offered to buy her lunch. It's not like they are going to disown her. Based on the conversation, it seems she expects me to owe her big time, which is where I completely disagree. In her own words, "I need to think about what I want you to do to make this up to me".

Now I don't know if this is her speaking only because she is emotional at that point, or if she truly expects me to make it up to her. I'm not trying to be a dick, but if I was willing to order something like this for a friend, I would have at least imagined the consequences of having my family open the package up. To expect more just because she experienced an extremely awkward situation is something I don't want to deal with.

I don't know what else she is going to say as the conversation has become stagnant. She doesn't know I feel this way about the situation. I want to know what you guys think of it, what has happened so far, how you personally would handle it, and the potential things that may come up. I'm completely open to any advice or criticism.

EDIT: Well, it has been resolved now. It was helpful to put my thoughts out and I appreciate the comments. Don't know if I can close thread but I suppose it'll be here for those who want to laugh at me.
    frostbite1
    Last edited by frostbite1; 09-25-2015, 12:59 AM.

Order your own devices and deal with the consequences if YOUR family finds out. Tell the dad you are sorry. Tell the girl you will make it up to her within reason, and your means.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

ROTFLOL.

Yes you are a dick.

How you got a female who lives at home to have a penis extender sent to her house is beyond me. She really likes you and I don't think you realize what's going on.

Do something to make it up to her, fair enough.
      7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
      8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
      8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
      8 X 6 goal
      8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        Order your own devices and deal with the consequences if YOUR family finds out. Tell the dad you are sorry. Tell the girl you will make it up to her within reason, and your means.
        Hate to say but you probably should man up and talk to Dad. I would not want to do that but oh........not sure what I would say.
        7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
        8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
        8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
        8 X 6 goal
        8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Same thought Wiltard. Not sure what I would say, but I would talk to dad.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Glad to hear its now resolved. Did you speak to her dad? Also, it would appear that this girl might like you more than a friend.
            My Extending Journey
            07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
            25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

crazy dude. you're missing chance for pooty there.

hopefully your solution was worked where you all win

Comment

Yeah, you say it's not that big of a deal, but you ordered it via your friend because of that in the first place.
                “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                  Hate to say but you probably should man up and talk to Dad. I would not want to do that but oh........not sure what I would say.
                  I would tell him it was a gag gift and he had her order it because he did not have a card.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Give her the dick.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

My question is (just for slaps & giggles), did you ever get the extender from her dad?...or is HE WEARING IT NOW?
                      Maybe you could work out this "TIME UNDER TENSION ISSUE" BY SHARING IT WITH DAD!(LOL) Kinda gives a whole new meaning to the "EXTENDED FAMILY", eh? ...sorry, MY BAD I just couldn't RESIST!

Comment

Working...
                      X