No announcement yet.

Is your Mom Making your Penis Smaller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your Mom Making your Penis Smaller?

Hey Guys

I'm new here, but I do have a blog dedicated to Penis enlargement... but that's now why I'm here today.

I found an article that was published today that may give some of us a reason for why some of us guys might have been born small...

Check it out:

Did Your Mom Make Your Penis Smaller?

Let me know what you think. I thought it was really interesting.

Here's a link to my blog (authorized by JonPop):
    http://biggerpenis-nathan.com/blog
    Radiohead
    Last edited by Radiohead; 01-19-2010, 09:13 PM. Reason: adding the link to Nathan's blog.

Well that ain't all. Babbies are routine fed simillac or soyalac this i have read is equivolent to 5 birth control pills. So Nathan dd you grow a bigger penis? And do you think it was your mothers fault for your smaller size?

You have to get permmision from administrators to post your blog selling a product.
    kingpole
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by kingpole; 01-18-2010, 10:25 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I know that while my mother was pregnant with me, she stopped smoking, drinking, and did take a lot of medications prescribed by the ob/gyn and I know years later she wondered about a few of them. When I was born I had a small penis, undescended testicles, and a double hernia. It took the doctors a few seconds to figure out exactly what sex I was. They promptly scheduled surgery to correct a couple of those problems. The small penis I have been attempting to improve now and then over the years and have made a little progress through edging and kegel exercises.

Now that I have new exercises to try from PEGym, I'll hopefully regain the self image that shattered years ago. I just have to force myself to read over and over the rules for exercises and stop myself from doing them too intense or fast.
      Last edited by P.Nuzz; 01-16-2010, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Here is a direct link

Estrogen in birth control diminishes sex organs in male rats. — Environmental Health News

BTW, nice photoshop of face on a body. I think with all the effort I would have found a more studly body for my face.

Dad
        Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
        Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
        Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
        Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
          Here is a direct link
          BTW, nice photoshop of face on a body. I think with all the effort I would have found a more studly body for my face.

Dad
          I know, I noticed that! Looks totally shopped.
          Starting (November 22, 2009):
          7" bpel/6 1/2" nbpel (did not measure eg)
          Now:
          7 1/4" bpel x 5.25" eg
          Short term goal:
          7" nbpel
          Long term goal:
          8+" bpel/7 3/4" nbpel x 6" eg

Comment

SPAM !!! nuff said.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Dad View Post
              Here is a direct link

Estrogen in birth control diminishes sex organs in male rats. — Environmental Health News

Dad
              I knew I wasnt crazy. I totally spotted the photoshop also!

Originally posted by P.Nuzz View Post
              I know that while my mother was pregnant with me, she stopped smoking, drinking, and did take a lot of medications prescribed by the ob/gyn and I know years later she wondered about a few of them. When I was born I had a small penis, undescended testicles, and a double hernia. It took the doctors a few seconds to figure out exactly what sex I was. They promptly scheduled surgery to correct a couple of those problems. The small penis I have been attempting to improve now and then over the years and have made a little progress through edging and kegel exercises.

Now that I have new exercises to try from PEGym, I'll hopefully regain the self image that shattered years ago. I just have to force myself to read over and over the rules for exercises and stop myself from doing them too intense or fast.
              I'm very sorry to hear this, Nuzz. If you have any questions about the exercises or routines, feel free to ask . Send me a private message or open a thread about your question. If you're dedicated enough, you will gain
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Hey Guys

I'm sorry you guys think I'm spamming.

I really just thought it was an interesting article.

@kingpole - No, I don't think it was my mom's fault that I had a small penis. She wasn't on birth control when she had me. - I'm sorry about posting my blog without permission. I read through the rules and must have missed that one.

@P.Nuzz - I'm sorry to hear about that. I really hope that you are able to gain some more size. It's much nicer. I promise.

@Dad, @wordup, @Radiohead - One of my best friends is a Professional photographer. Has been for 5 years. He took that picture. I like it a lot. Wether or not he used photoshop on it is totally beyond me. But that is really my body attached to that face... sorry if it's not studly enough for you. I'll try not to take offense at that... as I'm new here and I assume that you guys have problems with spammers.

@maelsukr - I'm sorry you think this is spam. I was under the impression that spam was useless, unwanted, or un-related ads or content that's posted on a website like this or sent in eMail. It was a rather interesting article as far as I'm concerned and thought it pertained really well with the subject of this Forum.

BTW- It's nice to meet all of you guys. I hope to get to know you all better - though i do hope the welcome is warmer.

Nathan

Comment

Hey nathan,

Sorry if we sounded a little rough. That was not our intention. ''Spam'' is a word that covers a lot of territory. In this case, you were ''advertising'' your blog on our forums. This is classified as spam. If you ask an administrator before you post (and when you get his permission), you may post the link to your blog. We are nice people actually, just ask, and it will be granted
                  Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                    Hey nathan,

Sorry if we sounded a little rough. That was not our intention. ''Spam'' is a word that covers a lot of territory. In this case, you were ''advertising'' your blog on our forums. This is classified as spam. If you ask an administrator before you post (and when you get his permission), you may post the link to your blog. We are nice people actually, just ask, and it will be granted
                    That's okay... I'm know the internet is a tough place to keep spammers away. With that in mind I've decided that I'm going to change the URL and the Main topic of my blog anyway... I want to cover a wider range of topics to include lots of things related to men's sexual health. LIke ED, Pre-mature Ejactulation, PE, Foreskin Restoration, and some other major concerns that I've noticed a lot of men have, now that I'm actively talking to them in forums like this one all over the internet.

But back of the topic... what did you all actually think of the article... since we've hopefully cleared the whole spam issue out of the way.

Nathan.

Comment

Originally posted by nathanborder View Post
                      That's okay... I'm know the internet is a tough place to keep spammers away. With that in mind I've decided that I'm going to change the URL and the Main topic of my blog anyway... I want to cover a wider range of topics to include lots of things related to men's sexual health. LIke ED, Pre-mature Ejactulation, PE, Foreskin Restoration, and some other major concerns that I've noticed a lot of men have, now that I'm actively talking to them in forums like this one all over the internet.

But back of the topic... what did you all actually think of the article... since we've hopefully cleared the whole spam issue out of the way.

Nathan.
                      The article is frightening but true im afraid. Glad to have you here welcome to the gym!
                      I think the reason they think the photo is shot because all background imges are deleted. If you had a backdrop behind you it may look more authentic.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        The article is frightening but true im afraid. Glad to have you here welcome to the gym!
                        I think the reason they think the photo is shot because all background imges are deleted. If you had a backdrop behind you it may look more authentic.
                        That actually shot on what photographers call a "White Muslin" - it's used in photo studios. My friend, the guy who took that photo - and a few others of me... worked in a nice studio. If you look up "white muslin backgrounds" on google you'll find pictures of them - I know, I just did after asking him what the background was called.

Comment

Its messed up moms have that effect on penis size . I was born a bit above average so i guess my mom took care of me!

Comment

Working...
                          X