Shaving Shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaving Shaft

So I've got a good amount of hair growing up on my shaft and I'd like to get rid of it. Many of you talk about using a fine razor...what kind of razor is recommended, or what is the best way to get rid of this crap?

Fine razor , YIKES! I used an electric shaver every 3-4 weeks with about 60% erection, that way it's a little easier to get underneath and close to the balls.
    Start: 12/4/09 BPEL-7, EG-4
    Current: BPFSL-7 5/8, BPEL-7 1/4, EG-4 1/4
    1st Goal: BPEL-7.5, EG 5.5

Comment

i use a mustache trimming pair of scissors to trim it all down pretty low and shave my balls and shaft with a gillette fusion blade. works just fine. doesnt even have to be a fresh blade. instead of shaving cream i use dove extra sinsitive skin body wash and then i use that after i shave also (i shave it in the shower every 1-2 mornings). then at night i apply moisturizing lotion with vitamin e to help keep it moisturized and not dry. when i first startded shaving it it would get irritated some, but after a few times it just got used to it and is fine now.
      thats what i do and it stays nice and smooth

Comment

Yea I just shave it the same way I shave my face. Regular razor
        < short shorts

Comment

Yup, I just used my Gillette Fusion razor. I did go out just now and buy some pre-shave oil and some shaving cream designed to reduce razor burn/bumps. The pre-shave oil made the razor glide like it was going through butter...

I'll post tomorrow and let you all know if I get any bumps or stuff. Thanks!

Comment

A tip is to buy a loofah sponge, and use it as an exfoliator every time you shower.
            Starting: September 22nd 2009
            BPEL: 5.5 Inches
            NBPEL: 5 Inches
            EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
            FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
            EQ: 9-10

Comment

Try using conditioner as your shaving cream and then a Fushion or similar blade.
              I will have to try the loofah idea. That is a new one on me.
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                Try using conditioner as your shaving cream and then a Fushion or similar blade.
                Ditto everything you said. I use a Fusion razor and it works great.

Comment

I shave my shaft and balls with a Gillette razor and normal shaving gel. Never had any accidents...which is more than can be said for when I shave my face!

I trim the rest with a beard trimmer.
                  Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
                    Be careful with using conditioners anywhere near the genitals. Some conditioners can actually cause chemical burns to the penis. I had a client who used "Alberto VO5" conditioner for lube, and the results were intense stinging and peeling skin that took over 1 week to completely heal.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Do not use a razor on your penis, unless you're a skillful surgeon, lulz. That is all.
                      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

So far, I've shaved my shaft three times. No problems

Comment

a mack 3 and shaving gel or foam
                          29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                          EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                          NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                          EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                          EG-6"

Comment

I've been shaving my penis and balls since I started growing pubic hair... never liked it on my balls or my shaft.

I've always used just a regular razor generally a gillette. Most recently I've used a RollingRazor. Oh and I always shave with just warm water... no creams, gels, or oils.

Hope that help.

Nathan

Comment

I have tried all sorts of things when shaving my nether regions (shaving cream of various brands, shaving gel, conditioner, etc.) and finally settled on plain old bar soap as the best thing. I get less irritation using it than I do from all the fancy products that advertise that they reduce razor burn or bumps. I prefer one of the moisturizing bar soaps (like Dove) but often use Ivory too. Whatever is at hand. Another advantage is that having bar soap in the shower requires no explanation if you are trying to keep a low profile on your shaving habits!

Comment

Working...
                              X