This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on multiculturalism

Being from Europe i often wonder will my future kids be out numbered by immigrants children. I'm from Ireland where 10% are 'white other' and 3% are black and Asian. Would you compare this to the white genocide of England and London?? opinions?

I'm not a racist but here in Finland where I live actual white people are becoming minority. Although my city has always been a place with lots of immigrants.

Not to offend anyone but America is already the biggest ''melting pot'' of cultures and races.

I do not hate anyone based on their skin colour but I do not like people who come just for benefits we have here and are not working at all.

Also with a list of demands of what they want when they have not even put effort into learning the language or finding a job.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
      I'm not a racist but here in Finland where I live actual white people are becoming minority. Although my city has always been a place with lots of immigrants.

Not to offend anyone but America is already the biggest ''melting pot'' of cultures and races.

I do not hate anyone based on their skin colour but I do not like people who come just for benefits we have here and are not working at all.

Also with a list of demands of what they want when they have not even put effort into learning the language or finding a job.
      yeah Denmark banned that welfare sponging trick. i cant find any facts on finland how many are foreign

Comment

The problem becomes with taking some many immigrants they do not want to leave.

Also who knows what kind of people there are accepted. Not to speculate anything but basicly perfect opportunity to ''seed'' people from Isis in different European countries.

I think I saw in the news that European parlament wants to pay Africa 2 milliard euros so they will take a portion of their people back.. I mean how retarded is that? Africa is not just one big country.

The problem is also that people from other places come to Europe not talking about actual warzones. Everyone wants to be now so understanding and accepting of everyone before being raped in the a-hole.

They should just leave European borders closed but close the borders for countries where there is biggest flow of immigrants.
        Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
        Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
        The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

In the US the original American's are our Native American's. The rest of us are really immigrants. Its been multi multiculturalism here for centuries.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
            The problem becomes with taking some many immigrants they do not want to leave.

Also who knows what kind of people there are accepted. Not to speculate anything but basicly perfect opportunity to ''seed'' people from Isis in different European countries.

I think I saw in the news that European parlament wants to pay Africa 2 milliard euros so they will take a portion of their people back.. I mean how retarded is that? Africa is not just one big country.

The problem is also that people from other places come to Europe not talking about actual warzones. Everyone wants to be now so understanding and accepting of everyone before being raped in the a-hole.

They should just leave European borders closed but close the borders for countries where there is biggest flow of immigrants.
            agreed. that wont happen until we oust the jews pulling the strings though

Comment

Originally posted by HyperDoomDerp View Post
              Gosh...that's a very bold statement Hyper bleedin' Gloom and Doom! I always thought it was the Oxbridge elite that pulled the strings?
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperDoomDerp View Post
                Based on a few of your previous posts around the forum I am predicting your stay here will be very short.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                  Gosh...that's a very bold statement Hyper bleedin' Gloom and Doom! I always thought it was the Oxbridge elite that pulled the strings?
                  there involved but there lower down on the ladder compared to the jews. I'm sure you have seen the video where leading jews admit that there twisted community is behind multiculturalism ? your from sauf londin?? are you ethnically british?

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    Based on a few of your previous posts around the forum I am predicting your stay here will be very short.
                    why

Comment

Hmmm to me "multiculturalism" means an opportunity to broaden horizons and open minds, a chance to see something beyond our own limited cultural experience and get a deeper understanding of our fellow human beings. But hey I'm from Canada where, like the US, the only people here who aren't immigrants are the Native Indian population. Our population is comprised of people from all over the globe - originally settled by French, English and Scottish populations and then quickly joined by Eastern Europe, Scandinavian, Asian settlers. We tend to embrace all the variety and experiences that multiculturalism gives us, so this whole "us vs them" mentality is a little mystifying and saddening to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                        Hmmm to me "multiculturalism" means an opportunity to broaden horizons and open minds, a chance to see something beyond our own limited cultural experience and get a deeper understanding of our fellow human beings. But hey I'm from Canada where, like the US, the only people here who aren't immigrants are the Native Indian population. Our population is comprised of people from all over the globe - originally settled by French, English and Scottish populations and then quickly joined by Eastern Europe, Scandinavian, Asian settlers. We tend to embrace all the variety and experiences that multiculturalism gives us, so this whole "us vs them" mentality is a little mystifying and saddening to me.
                        good post. in Europe multiculturalism mostly means flooding the country with immigrants who will replace the native population.

Comment

In my opinion the biggest concern about Whites becoming a minority, is the simple fact that 99.8% of absolutely everything that surround us in our modern civilization has been invented, created and improved but the White race. ALL other races and ethnicities with no exception have adopted/inherited what was created by Whites. So if those other races and ethnicities are reproducing at a higher rate and replacing Whites, it is a matter of "hoping" they can adopt the same way of thinking and logic to keep pushing the civilization forward.

If I was a multimillionaire Hollywood producer I would make a movie probably called "The day White left" and it would be about the White race leaving Earth to colonize Mars and create over there a society for themselves while leaving everybody else here on Earth analyzing from every single point of view how the Earth would be without a single White human. How everything would work from building and maintaining space satellites to performing as Army Generals, etc.

The movie would most probably considered racist. Thats always the easiest way. Eventually Earth people would find a way to illegally migrate to Mars and start claiming benefits.

Comment

....Multicultre what?????? What the hell is that????
                            A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
                            Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
                            Tha wabbit replied "no"
                            So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                              99.8% of absolutely everything that surround us in our modern civilization has been invented, created and improved but the White race.
                              Come on, gotta give Asians at least 2%
                              Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                              Pre PE
                              BPEL: 6.75"
                              MEG: 5.125"
                              Current
                              BPEL: 7.75"
                              MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Working...
                              X