Reaching the "A Spot"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaching the "A Spot"

Well hi my friends I am back. I haven't PE or measured in almost a year but I'm back here and my life is getting stable to a position where I can start back with health and self development.

Well the reason why I am here is because I have never been able to have my SO to achieve orgasms with out using a vibrater. (Always in the missionary position with me sitting up to allow her to use the vibrater.) I feel like I'm inadequate because no amount of set up via romantic gestures or foreplay really ever gives the mind blowing/earth shattering response that I hear about. Like my SO never brings up how good I am in bed like ever or even comments on sex the following day even if it seemed like the best ever. I am open about this topic with my SO but all she does is reassure me that I'm fine but I feel unconvinced. I really would like to hear your stories to help me find examples of how I can get her to get an orgasm through penetration via position or method I keep hearing that orgasms through penetration are much better, stronger, and intense. I know some say that some women can't without clitortal stimulation but I have a fear that she can an it's only because of my inexperience (only one I have ever been with ) I feel like if an experienced sexual vet would get a hold of her she would feel all that I could never do because I'm not good enough. (We've been together for 8 years strong )

Here are some ways you can please help me. I find so much support on this site I need help understanding what exactly is the A/G Spot.

1. Have any of you have received gains and have made your partner have an orgasms due to the gains? If so, tell us the story about your original size, growth, and techniques used to achieve the orgasm. Best of all what was the reaction.

2. If you feel that you already have the techniques, please describe how you achieve success and describe the reactions.

Originally posted by Vamasa View Post
    Well hi my friends I am back. I haven't PE or measured in almost a year but I'm back here and my life is getting stable to a position where I can start back with health and self development.

Well the reason why I am here is because I have never been able to have my SO to achieve orgasms with out using a vibrater. (Always in the missionary position with me sitting up to allow her to use the vibrater.) I feel like I'm inadequate because no amount of set up via romantic gestures or foreplay really ever gives the mind blowing/earth shattering response that I hear about. Like my SO never brings up how good I am in bed like ever or even comments on sex the following day even if it seemed like the best ever. I am open about this topic with my SO but all she does is reassure me that I'm fine but I feel unconvinced. I really would like to hear your stories to help me find examples of how I can get her to get an orgasm through penetration via position or method I keep hearing that orgasms through penetration are much better, stronger, and intense. I know some say that some women can't without clitortal stimulation but I have a fear that she can an it's only because of my inexperience (only one I have ever been with ) I feel like if an experienced sexual vet would get a hold of her she would feel all that I could never do because I'm not good enough. (We've been together for 8 years strong )

Here are some ways you can please help me. I find so much support on this site I need help understanding what exactly is the A/G Spot.

1. Have any of you have received gains and have made your partner have an orgasms due to the gains? If so, tell us the story about your original size, growth, and techniques used to achieve the orgasm. Best of all what was the reaction.

2. If you feel that you already have the techniques, please describe how you achieve success and describe the reactions.

Hmm? I'm not my gains are as much a reason for multiple orgasms as my longer staying power, can go a half hour or more, and still not come but get worn out trying. We've been together a very long time so are very comfortable together. This comfort is, I believe the main reason for her improved rate of orgasm. Stop asking questions in the bedroom and just have fun, as my wife say, "shut up".
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Me ex-wife and I went through something similar. When we met I was able to give her orgasms, not always from penetration alone. Being that we were a kinky couple, we tried a vibrator, and it worked well, so we used it again, and again, and again. From using it so often, it got to the point that she could not have an orgasm without it.

That was years ago, now let me tell you about my current wife. We use a vibrator too, but only about one every other week, and we have sex on average six days a week. We usually bring it out with the bongage gear, it's part of our kinkness. Now, it's rare that I give her an orgasm from penetrating alone, it's usually when I'm talking dirty to her, and I mean real dirty like telling her what a well trained whore she is. That turns her on,BUT, I'm sure that will not work for most woman. There are other way I get her to orgasm, like if she were on her back and I was on my knees, sometimes I will rub her clit with my thumb. Once long ago we were in that position and I took her hand and put it on her clit and told her it turns me on to watch her rub herself while I band her. She seemed a little unsure about that the first couple times, like it was something she shouldn't be doing, but now she loves it.

Every women is different in what turns them on, but what I have found that they all have in common, they all love to feel desired and sexy. We do a lot of mild dirty talk during sex as well, for instance, I tell her thing like "your so sexy, I think about your body all day long" or " your so hot, you get me so turned on and make my dick so hard" . Things like that make her feel good about herself and desired, and an orgasm shortly follows.

Find out what makes your girl feel sexy and use it to get her turned on, but first you have to stop using a vibrator often.
      Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
        Hmm? I'm not my gains are as much a reason for multiple orgasms as my longer staying power, can go a half hour or more, and still not come but get worn out trying. We've been together a very long time so are very comfortable together. This comfort is, I believe the main reason for her improved rate of orgasm. Stop asking questions in the bedroom and just have fun, as my wife say, "shut up".
        Thanks for the advice

Not including foreplay, I usually last 20-45 min. OK I used to think that she was achieving an orgasm every time we had sex cause of the moans and intensity of moan + she got crazy wet. I was talking to my brother (an experienced womanizing sexual jerk who many women find irresistible for some reason.) And he laughed and said, "trust me she hasn't had a REAL orgasm yet." That bothered me and I started reading into what orgasms were via the Internet and forums. Long story short, she finally got a orgasm via clitortal stimulation in doggy position with a vibrater. This all was about 3 years into the relationship. About 2 years later, I spoke to my brother and explained how she achieves orgasms now. he then said congrats but I still haven't given her the best experience. He explained to me that vaginal orgasms are much stronger and pleasurable. I became self conscious at that point so I began exercising to achieve a better look and found the PE Gym thinking that it was more about my body or lack of sexual prowess.

I try not to think about it during sex and let loose sometimes which does provide positive results but after I orgasm, she then reaches for the vibrater to "finish " which I gladly assist with fingering. I leaves me feeling inadequate though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Willy View Post
          Me ex-wife and I went through something similar. When we met I was able to give her orgasms, not always from penetration alone. Being that we were a kinky couple, we tried a vibrator, and it worked well, so we used it again, and again, and again. From using it so often, it got to the point that she could not have an orgasm without it.

That was years ago, now let me tell you about my current wife. We use a vibrator too, but only about one every other week, and we have sex on average six days a week. We usually bring it out with the bongage gear, it's part of our kinkness. Now, it's rare that I give her an orgasm from penetrating alone, it's usually when I'm talking dirty to her, and I mean real dirty like telling her what a well trained whore she is. That turns her on,BUT, I'm sure that will not work for most woman. There are other way I get her to orgasm, like if she were on her back and I was on my knees, sometimes I will rub her clit with my thumb. Once long ago we were in that position and I took her hand and put it on her clit and told her it turns me on to watch her rub herself while I band her. She seemed a little unsure about that the first couple times, like it was something she shouldn't be doing, but now she loves it.

Every women is different in what turns them on, but what I have found that they all have in common, they all love to feel desired and sexy. We do a lot of mild dirty talk during sex as well, for instance, I tell her thing like "your so sexy, I think about your body all day long" or " your so hot, you get me so turned on and make my dick so hard" . Things like that make her feel good about herself and desired, and an orgasm shortly follows.

Find out what makes your girl feel sexy and use it to get her turned on, but first you have to stop using a vibrator often.
          Good luck.

Thank you for your reply and advice. I find it that when I talk dirty, it gets really wild and sexy. She is always a step ahead of me when it comes to sexyness but I always cannot last at all and come wayyy too quickly. Maybe that's one of my problems. You have good points that I definitely have to take into consideration.

Comment

Well, I've said this before. I've been with around 50ish women. Stopped counting. Most were one nighter or a few casual hook ups, so I didn't have much time to explore. But even with long term women, I found that most do not orgasm vaginally. I have talked many of them, and told they never did. Some said don't even try, it won't happen. Obviously I still tried. lol It 3-4 months with my current girl to make her orgasm from my dick. We were have day sex, and I accidentally got into the right position, then she said the magic words. "I'm gonna cum, cum with me". After hearing that, I released with her. Now, she knew about this position. I asked why she just didn't tell me, she said she didn't want to bring up the fact that other guys made her orgasm. I was like, sure I don't want to hear about other guys, but I do want to hear what works and feels good for you.

Anyway, every woman is different. But the magic position is this. In missionary, go balls deep. Put your legs together, then use your toes to push another inch forward. Then her legs go almost straight together. It's like she's on her back, her legs are straight and almost closed Your on top, your legs straight and almost closed. This forces your dick to kind of point down to the back of her vagina. Then just use your hips and let your dick rub her vaginal walls. After 20-30 minutes of good fucking, I slide into this position and she cums in less than a minutes just from grinding. I believe this is hitting her a-spot. Basically the opposite wall of the g-spot. Her vaginal orgasms from this are about the same intensity as when I eat her out and rub her g-spot. But making her cum with my dick is the best, because I can cum with her. I believe that it is easier to cum with your legs straight for both men and women. But women are usually in a position with her legs pulled back. For instance, when I'm getting a BJ I have my legs bent. But when I want to cum, I straighten my legs out and makes it easier and better to orgasm. I think it's the same for women. I bet when most women masturbate, they probably straighten out their legs when they want to cum.

Also, have you not been able to lick her clit and rub her g-spot to give her a g-spot orgasm? These types of orgasms are way more intense than just a clitoral orgasm.
            Does she have g-spot orgasms? Sometimes when my girl can't cum for whatever reason from my dick, licking her clit and rubbing her g-spot with my finger always gives her great orgasms. She howls like a banshee. Last week, I was on my knees, she was on the bed, I made her orgasm so hard, she fell right off the bed into my lap. It was awesome.

Hope this helps in some way. But remember, she may not ever be able to cum from your dick. I feel like having a bigger dick can help with vaginal orgasms, but doesn't mean a big dick will make it happen.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Her vibrators have desensitized her.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The only ways I have ever been able to assist her with orgasm has only with missionary position with a vibrater, and fingering with the vibrater. I have heard others talk about going deep and holding it there. I will try that out. Thank you for your input.

Can anyone tell me why this thread was moved? My original question had a two part question regarding gains, and reactions from using techniques.

Comment

Thank you for all your responses me and my SO are doing the long distance relationship and talking about the topic really helped me explain to her what I was feeling. Any suggestions on techniques that can reach the "A-Spot?"

Comment

Working...
                  X