Question for evolutionists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for evolutionists

"scientists" say we evolved from monkeys. They reject any knowledge of ancient civilizations about creations just because they were old.

Today, "scientists" say PE doesn't work. They have not proved anything, therefore is bullshit. Made up mythology. But we do have proof here that PE works. We live it everyday.

If you are an evolutionist, or was brainwashed by "scientists", how do you explain the hypocrite double standard in "believing" without seeing in evolution, yet are against "scientists" when it comes to PE?

Yeh you are right Jackxxx! I am also very sceptical about this whole novelty science thing about the world being round, moving around the sun, and in fact I don't even believe there to be other planets outside of earth. It is all lies. Those "stars" are just little painted dots on a big elaborate ceiling. The Truman Show is reality...
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

So I guess you imply "scientists" are correct right?
      Well, The Gods ("scientists") say that PE doesn't work. I guess we all here live in a matrix of mentally ill people convinced that they're growing their dicks. Maybe each one of us suffer from the same disease and our relatives put us all in this forum as part of a therapy without us even having consciousness about it....smh.

Comment

evolutionists make me lol... to deny some sort of divine intervention in the process of creation is literally a mathematical and statistical impossibility.

secondly... the medical industry is ran for profit... what financial interests do they have in promoting PE? none.

Comment

I agree. But besides the ridiculousness in the theory of evolution of humans, my curiosity is how somebody who "believes" in the religion of science, deal with the dilemma of doing PE, seeing the results, but his mentors or "scientists" telling him it doesn't work. Is it some sort of mind control? androids? genetically modified humans to spread the evolution myth only but not PE? it doesn't add up from any point of view lol. Thats my question.

Comment

its just $

Comment

Oh Jack what am I to do with you?
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You are just working within very generalising, simplistic premises and then using your poor mode of logic to infer a false conclusion. I don't even know where to begin with your "argument" as it is a blatant example of a fallacy. Next you are going to say something wise and sage-like "but scientists cannot disprove God exists therefore he exists"...

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                So I guess you imply "scientists" are correct right?
                Well, The Gods ("scientists") say that PE doesn't work. I guess we all here live in a matrix of mentally ill people convinced that they're growing their dicks. Maybe each one of us suffer from the same disease and our relatives put us all in this forum as part of a therapy without us even having consciousness about it....smh.

Comment

The fact that someone as unintelligent as you is living in Florida of all places is one piece of rather compelling evidence for the theory of evolution.

Nobody is "against" scientists. A scientist is a human by definition and therefore might have a flawed opinion about something. There are scientists that don't think you can make your dick bigger, in addition to plenty of lawyers, teachers, doctors and even urologists. I think the real flaw is in most doctors and urologists not knowing the truth, rather than a scientist that might have never done any "dick science" in his life.

The scientific standpoint is that traction devices/extenders work. Because there has been research done on this and size gains have been documented. There has been no study as far as I know done on manual PE, clamping, etc so the only correct scientific standpoint on this officially is "We don't know". So even your blanket assertion "according to science PE doesn't work" is bogus.
                  Start: 6.5" BPEL/4.8" MSEG
                  30 Aug 2012: 6.7" BPEL/4.9" MSEG
                  20 Nov 2012: 7.0" BPEL/4.84" MSEG
                  30 Jan 2013: 7.3" BPEL/4.84" MSEG

09 Nov 2014: 7.1" BPEL/4.9" MSEG (1.5 years+ no PE, girth from recent pumping)

Comment

I think that everyone is free to believe what they want. Evolution is a well researched theory, but a theory still. In that sense it's no different from the theory of creation. Many people believe that PE does not work, and many believe that it does. Scientists simply state the facts that they know, they do not presume to know all the facts.

If PE works for you, keep doing it if it makes you happy. If it doesn't, try something else. If you believe in Creation and that satisfies you, that's great. If you're an evolutionist that's great too. Just don't hate on other people simply because their belief differs from yours. Because you are bringing both them and yourself down.

Comment

Originally posted by CompensatingForMuscleMass View Post
                      "dick science"
                      ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

I see kickinthemebs and compensatingformusclemass felt immediately identified by the thread, and in their own failure and ridiculousness had no other option than trying to attack me which shows their lack of intelligence.

Still, they're weakness has been exposed. You both are stupid enough to "think" PE works because "scientists" in some form or another have supported evidence that something in PE works. That is ridiculous. Be yourself not a puppet.

Comment

Sorry Jackxxx. I am afraid I will have to bow out of your discussion. Your superior IQ, and the quality of your posts that I have seen throughout the forum, gives me some insight of the person I am dealing with. Therefore, I could not possibly argue with such a creature of intellectual rigour as yourself. I really hope you are fulfilling your true potential in real-life in your profession, I am sure you are a valued asset in whatever you are doing...

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                          I see kickinthemebs and compensatingformusclemass felt immediately identified by the thread, and in their own failure and ridiculousness had no other option than trying to attack me which shows their lack of intelligence.

Still, they're weakness has been exposed. You both are stupid enough to "think" PE works because "scientists" in some form or another have supported evidence that something in PE works. That is ridiculous. Be yourself not a puppet.
                          kickinthemebs
                          Member of the Month Feb 2014
                          Last edited by kickinthemebs; 12-16-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Play nice or I'll close this thread.

jackxxx, no more name calling/calling a member stupid.

Dangler
                            Senior Admin.
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                              Sorry Jackxxx. I am afraid I will have to bow out of your discussion. Your superior IQ, and the quality of your posts that I have seen throughout the forum, gives me some insight of the person I am dealing with. Therefore, I could not possibly argue with such a creature of intellectual rigour as yourself. I really hope you are fulfilling your true potential in real-life in your profession, I am sure you are a valued asset in whatever you are doing...
                              Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X