try this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try this

I took a ziplock bag, put a little bit of safflower oil in it. Then I folded up a towel and folded the baggie in between the towel. Then I stuck my dick in the lubed up bag in between the towel. I then proceeded to f myself with the towel and then I jizzed in the bag. Then I sealed the bag and threw it out. nasty but clean. This will be my new 'have to get off' regimen. Tell me congrats if you'd like.
    "I will lick my dick"

Get a girl!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I say bad for the environment personally. Tenga Flip Hole also sounds more inviting to me and easy cleanup.
      Start
      BPEL: 6.25"
      EG: 5.0"

Goal Achieved (12/30/2015)
      BPEL: 7.125"
      EG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
        I took a ziplock bag, put a little bit of safflower oil in it. Then I folded up a towel and folded the baggie in between the towel. Then I stuck my dick in the lubed up bag in between the towel. I then proceeded to f myself with the towel and then I jizzed in the bag. Then I sealed the bag and threw it out. nasty but clean. This will be my new 'have to get off' regimen. Tell me congrats if you'd like.
        Oh NO!...now I gotta give up using ziplock bags, DAMMIT!!

Comment

BP6f50xCIAAE0DL.jpg
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Fillet steak.
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Whatever floats your cock.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                Get a girl!
                Those are even messier than the ziplock bag, and I hear they can give you some sort of STD known as confidence. Scary, I know.

Comment

I see the "Like" button, I see the "Share" button.
                  Where is the "Boy, ur a DA" button.......?
                  ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

make sure the oil is organic and the bags are recycle.

Comment

I lost my virginity to a ziplock bag. It was good, but Ill be better next time.
                      "I will lick my dick"

Comment

You made a "Fifi".
                        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Have you patented this idea yet ? Cause if you don't i surely will
                          A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
                          Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
                          Tha wabbit replied "no"
                          So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

Working...
                          X