Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what size (length and girth)have women started complaining about pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what size (length and girth)have women started complaining about pain?

I don't want to overdo this and hurt future partners in bed, at what point is it "too big"?
    Initial size: 7" January 2016

Goals: 8" NBPEL

5.7" (girth)

================================================== ===============

Next measurement: Mid February 2016

Mate, That question is a hard one. Really it just depends on the woman, each woman has different limits.

Comment

I wish I knew.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I think it really depends on the partner and I'm pretty sure there is no overdoing it within reasonable boundaries. Only thing you might risk is blowjobs, but you'd have to be really thick already for somebody not to be able to blow you.

Personally I've had gals who complain about the pain even if I'm pretty thin. But that one just needed very long foreplay, and I've also had comments like "Well, you're thin, but it's not like you can do anything about it."

As far as I know, and I'm not expert, gaining girth is pretty hard anyway.

Comment

Idd say anything over 7inches lenght and 6 inches girth can be issue.....

Comment

Here is a good link for you. How Big is Too Big?
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Whenever the girl says its too big. If you're not 8x6 you have a ways to go.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

8"x6" is a common goal, as that's big by any standard, and shouldn't be so large as to eliminate most of the female population.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Guys commonly have issues re blowjobs at 6" girth and some girls do not like this thickness vaginally either . One would think it would be less for many girls anal. So with girth you can expect to run into significant issues over 6" , of course some women it will be smaller than that .
                  Length is more difficult as skill and warmup come into play more , certainly if you are over 7" you should be increasing skill level .

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                    8"x6" is a common goal, as that's big by any standard, and shouldn't be so large as to eliminate most of the female population.
                    What % would be ok to eliminate P?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      What % would be ok to eliminate P?
                      Ideally not many (if probably warmed up), but obviously the larger sizes are not going to work in 100% of cases. Arguably there are some girls out there who prefer less than average.
                      Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

I think what is too big for one woman would not be the case for another. So we can't generally know what size it would be.
                        A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
                        Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
                        Tha wabbit replied "no"
                        So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

Lots have also commented that past 7" (and definitely past 7.5" or 8") you need to be careful with length and going all-in, especially if the girl likes it hard. I think I read somewhere too that the average vagina is 3-4" long, and when aroused it can double...meaning the average woman would expand to somewhere in the 6-8" range, which seems to make sense.

I'm a pretty firm believer that past 7" (or even before) you should 'feel' out a girl depth-wise before going to pound-town, since some might only be able to ever take 5", and others maybe 9".
                          Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by Reallyshortblackguy View Post
                            I think what is too big for one woman would not be the case for another. So we can't generally know what size it would be.
                            Plus, what do we mean by big? Are we talking just length, girth, or length and girth? Lots of variables.
                            Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                            Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                            5.75 MEG.
                            Started 3/2013.
                            All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                              Plus, what do we mean by big? Are we talking just length, girth, or length and girth? Lots of variables.
                              My philosophy with length is you only use what you need/what you can get in/what she wants in. With that said, I'd want to be quite long so I can do with that 99.9-100% of girls, even if that means leaving 1-3" out in the cold 99% of the time.

Girth is a different story...which is why like others have said here, once you go above 5.5" MEG you enter the danger zone, up to about 6" MEG which some should like/love, but others might have issue with.

Arguably my 'perfect penis' would probably be about 10" BPEL (9-9.5" NBPEL) long and have a taper...around 5.75" just under the glans, 6" MEG, and around 6.5" closer to the base...so the more she can take the thicker it gets as well. More realistically I hope to get to close to 9" BPEL, and have around 5.5" under the glans, 5.75" MEG, and just over 6" at the base.
                              Phoenix7672
                              Member of the Month Oct 2015
                              Last edited by Phoenix7672; 01-08-2016, 06:36 AM.
                              Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Working...
                              X