What happened to wishful?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to wishful?

I tried looking for a post that had some info but couldnt find anything. Does anyone know?
    Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

He requested that his account be closed.

His username is closed066
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Oh, dang. That sucks. Did he say why?
      Hours in x4: 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 1.3k +ab sleeve

Comment

Wishful is okay, he has just moved on from the site.

Originally posted by ironaddict View Post
        Oh, dang. That sucks. Did he say why?
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Wow that sucks...he was a good guy. Also now who am I going to poke fun at for wanting 11"x8"? lol
          Original/Current Stats:
          2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
          2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
          Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
          Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
          Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

It was 10x8 He was being realistic

Yup, he is a great guy and will be missed.

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
            Wow that sucks...he was a good guy. Also now who am I going to poke fun at for wanting 11"x8"? lol

Comment

This is the first I'm hearing of this.

I've seen this happen before on other forums. People get addicted to the attention, devote too much time to the site, end up telling too much about themselves, and fall into a depression when they procrastinate in their normal lives and their relationships suffer. Then they either blow up or nuke their profiles and leave, usually to a other forum. It's sad but it happens.
              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                This is the first I'm hearing of this.

I've seen this happen before on other forums. People get addicted to the attention, devote too much time to the site, end up telling too much about themselves, and fall into a depression when they procrastinate in their normal lives and their relationships suffer. Then they either blow up or nuke their profiles and leave, usually to a other forum. It's sad but it happens.
                Huh?

Comment

Didn't he say that he had split with his wife or something not too long ago?

It certainly explains why my "likes" count has been off lately.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                    Guess maybe he hit 10"x8" and took it for too hard a test drive. lol

Jokes aside, hopefully things are ok with him, and maybe he finds his way back eventually.
                    Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Also on a similar note...hoping Qandisa, PSInstructor, TPW, and a few others are still around here. Things have seemed kind of quiet the last month or so...
                      Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

You never know, maybe he'll read this thread and "feel the love"!
                        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Haha, yes he was some man for the positive encouragement of others

There are some likes to boost you up

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post

It certainly explains why my "likes" count has been off lately.

Comment

I think Wishful will be just fine. This place meant a lot to him and he helped more people on here than you can count and behind the scenes. He just needs to concentrate on other things and saw this as the best move for him personally.

I very much doubt he would be back.

Guess maybe he hit 10"x8" and took it for too hard a test drive. lol

Jokes aside, hopefully things are ok with him, and maybe he finds his way back eventually.

Comment

Members come and go. It is the nature of online forums. There have been many great members on the site that no longer post, for whatever reason.

Also on a similar note...hoping Qandisa, PSInstructor, TPW, and a few others are still around here. Things have seemed kind of quiet the last month or so...

Comment

Working...
                              X