Validated user gains&size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Validated user gains&size

Is there any way that PeGym validates users by their provided size? I mean, there are monsters lurking here in the shadows of forum, but did they ever proved their size?

I know a few users that their sizes are real (from pics taken) but many of them provide just numbers with no proof.

There should be a rule, to provide a real proof of your size. I can say after 3 months that my sausage is 9 inch in lenght, everyone will congrat me, wondering how i managed to gain such lenght, but acctually i give no proof of it.
    Nov 13 BPEL 7,28 EG: 5,79
    Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
    Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
    Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
    Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
    Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
    Mar 16
    BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
    EG 6.38

The importance is not in people proving their size or claims but demonstrating the quality of their character in what they say and how they treat people. I would much rather commune and listen to a wise guru that adds a little exaggeration to their size then some "verified" dickhead.

If you want to be the DICK POLICE I am sure there are other forums where size matters more.

Further more, even if One Guy gains 3 inches it still doesn't affect you, except maybe in analyzing and attempting PE exercises they claim they used. There is MORE than enough breadth and depth of knowledge here to identify which exercises are best for and most likely to reach high gains.

In addition logic and psychology would dictate that A. Very few people take beginning photos of size and girth due to the fact they do not know what gains they will make. B. The people on this forum are more concerned with helping others and learning than bragging and so I wager that even those who could "prove" their gains or size would be humble and choose not to.

Thus we are not here to "prove" but to improve.

Are an easier way to say it, I ain't got to show my dick to anyone on the net.
    closed278
    Last edited by closed278; 01-13-2016, 03:01 AM.

Comment

^^ well said...

Comment

I've always found this to be a matter of mutual trust. The fact that you've made PE a part of your life shows that you also respect the people who are involved with it. I understand the concern though. No pic, no proof, right? But I consider lying about your achievements lying to yourself as well. All of us have taken this journey for the same reason: to improve ourselves, be it mentally or physically.
        Initial measurement:

BPFL 6.10''

NBPEL 5.31''
        BPEL 6.10''
        MSEG 4.72''

Comment

I can also think of about 10 different ways to make pics show false numbers so "proof" is kinda BS.

Comment

Pretty much Don't take said.

Unless you are going to fly all over the world confirming the size claimed then Is it really worth questioning ? It's like internet dating really , when you see the picture of the hot guy or girl on the their profile you take it as that's the person you are talking too. Then when you meet then it turns out they are a 35 bald guy and you have been catfished. You just have to take it at face value and unless you are taking the advice or trying the technique they are suggesting it's really not that important is it?

Comment

I hope you all understood, that im not bashing anyone here.
              I trust people here, thats why this is the only PE forum im member of. Here are a lot of trusted members, who have knowledge about PE beyond the horizon. Actually, all my gains came from knowlege and help from other members.

For example, i was motivated the most by the user who provided pictures with all his gains. I dont know his username, but his pictures were really inspiring. If he says that he puts chicken shit on his wang, i would so the same, because he proved his gains.

Btw, by providing evidence ( in any workout, court, etc..) you prove to all that you dont talk shit, and really have made something.
              Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
              Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
              Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
              Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
              Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
              Mar 16
              BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
              EG 6.38

Comment

In all honesty, having a 'rule' sounds a little too harsh. Maybe having a seperate forum specifically made for members posting pictures would be a good idea. I find whenever someone questions these related to picture proof, the answers seem strategically typed to give the questioner reasons to not want picture proof. I do think picture proof would encourage users. A seperate forum would be great. The success forum, you'd think it would fit there, don't see why a 'before and after' forum would do any harm. Proof is essential fuel for P.E this isn't a religion, simply reading peoples supposed 'success' without picture proof makes it seem like we're relying on faith like the bible makes its christians do. I don't think there should be a rule, just a forum giving the 'gainer' an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishy View Post
                  I hope you all understood, that im not bashing anyone here.
                  I trust people here, thats why this is the only PE forum im member of. Here are a lot of trusted members, who have knowledge about PE beyond the horizon. Actually, all my gains came from knowlege and help from other members.

For example, i was motivated the most by the user who provided pictures with all his gains. I dont know his username, but his pictures were really inspiring. If he says that he puts chicken shit on his wang, i would so the same, because he proved his gains.

Btw, by providing evidence ( in any workout, court, etc..) you prove to all that you dont talk shit, and really have made something.

I don't think that it comes across as bashing IMO but a picture of a cock that someone says is theirs is just a picture of a cock that the guys says is his. Unless we all gather in a room and all witness the measurements then you just have to trust the person . No one is going to do a cock shot with their face in it for confirmation either ,I certainly wouldn't .

Comment

I would go to as much effort as I could to help people believe a little more If I came to doing pictures.

Comment

You can't really, unless there are pics and even then they could be photo-shopped or just taken from someone else. I have gained quite well. I suppose my time here, my very extensive log, and post count may validate my gains somewhat. There is nothing outlandish in my gains, except for the long plateaus I have had...
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

So, without pictures, it didn't happen? OK - We take kickinthemebs as an example, he has been here for 2 1/2 years, 12+ thousand posts, not a moderator, Not an admin, not paid, no compensation other that helping others and you are saying that he is a troll? Really? Why don't you put in that kind of dedication and see what it is all about instead of whining that you need proof. This isn't some crazy fantasy, these people are real, their stories are real, and they share their stories out of the kindness of their hearts- you need to have a some faith in your fellow man. A site with hundreds of thousands of members and 2 people calling bullshit - and they both are participating in this thread. Well, if I'm going to waste my time, I'm going to waste it helping someone else who has a legitimate question and truly wants to become both a better lover and better person.

Comment

Who says they troll people? Please mark one sentence where i said that their gains are not true. But dont be blind and open your eyes, there was a post somewhere about Members who are addicted to attention on forum. Maybe they are just faking gains to get attention? I trust every valuable member here, but there are members which i doubt in.
                          Dec 13 BPEL 7,6 EG 5,79
                          Jan 14 BPEL 7,87 EG 5,79
                          Aug 15 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,0
                          Jan 16 BPEL 8,2 EG 6,18
                          Mar 16 BPEL 8,18 EG 6,3
                          Mar 16
                          BPEL 8,34 EG 6,28

Jul 16

BPEL 8.46
                          EG 6.38

Comment

Never were the intentions to say or claim anyone on here to be false, if someone can do logs, 12+ thousand posts, be on here for more than 2 years why not post a picture? Who's to say that person didn't copy and paste someones log from google and put it on here? I don't see why asking for before and after pictures seems like such a big deal. I've noticed (some) people seem to avoid before and after pictures. By all means - Please lets keep this mature and try not to cause conflicts. These are just questions trying to be sorted out. In my personal opinion, PE gym needs a seperate forum allowing the members to post pictures if that's what they want to do.

Comment

Didn't you gain based on your username tag? Did you prove pics yet? Also why in the world would you need pics if you gained yourself? The only reason I could see anyone needing proof is they didn't gain or they are new and want validation to start pe. Maybe just to see another person's accomplishment over their dedicated time... Not sure. Even seeing someone grow 10 inches in a month doesnt mean you will get that either. Based on everyone's own journey its very varied person to person. I mean when I started I also wanted to know if this was a hoax. I just had to read peoples success stories and progress logs.
                              My future is what I make it to be
                              03/2015 Bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 beg 5.0
                              12/2015 Bpel 7 1/8 bpsfl 7 5/8
                              01/2015 bpsfl 7 3/4
                              STG Bpel 7.5 LTG bpel 10.5 nbpel 9.8 beg 6.5

Comment

Working...
                              X