This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattooing penis

First off - this is not a joke and not a troll. I just wrote "penis forum" in google and this came up so I though what the heck might as well ask, since I have an extra question too. People on tattoo forums didn't give me an answer.

I want to tattoo the word "sex" in a circle that's crossed to symbolize that I'm anti-sexual. But I find it very difficult to do so. The ink just doesn't stay in, it hurts but nothing stays, I even tried pushing real hard. Tried it on leg it was OK. Any advice?

I'm no tattoo expert, bought a machine from ebay because no tattoo shops wanted to do this tattoo.

I'm not some 18 year old kid, I'm 25 and I wasn't dumped by anyone. Never had a girlfriend/sex, never will.

Extra question -

I think this is because I try tattooing it flaccid. I know there are erection pills, but how to they work? Which one should I get if to get and keep an erection without sexual arousal?

Thanks

If you are anti-sexual, just don't have sex. Why do you feel that it is so important to tattoo it onto your dick? You really won't find any advice on how to tattoo your penis here.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

There are better ways to express your asexuality without taking it out on your penis. It's your call but remember to "think before your ink."

You're not the only asexual or grey-A here either.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

The same reason why I punch and twist my dick, I just hate sexuality. And if someone wanted to have sex with me I would just show my dick and that would be the end of it.
        I'm not asexual but anti-sexual.

Comment

What would you do if it got infected from this process?

When you start off saying you are not a troll, that's a Red Flag. Seen that too many times, how would you even know to state that in your first post ?
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You can Google and find pictures of tattooed dicks so it can be done. Apparently there are tattoo artists willing to tattoo dicks. Keep looking.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Were you born in the wrong body?

Comment

Seriously??

Comment

I could as well get infected at a tattoo shop.

Going to another country for a tattoo is too wasteful for my liking.

Yes, wrong body - human body.

Comment

I'm not sure this site can help you. Maybe a body modification site would be better able to answer your questions and offer guidance.

Comment

Why can't this site answer a question of which erection pills would keep the penis erect without sexual arousal?

Comment

Originally posted by do4ila View Post
                        Why can't this site answer a question of which erection pills would keep the penis erect without sexual arousal?
                        Probably because nobody has taken a pill and then had a needle stuck in their todger!
                        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by do4ila View Post
                          There are no pills that will give you an erection without stimulation. you can use a pump and put a tight cock ring and will keep your cock hard.

Comment

So no one is ever going to see your dick. And you know you're not gonna have sex. So why would you want to tattoo your dick? And why would you want to do it yourself?

Why don't you just have it surgically removed, as well as your testes? That would be the best statement you could make.
                            Started
                            01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                            19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                            Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnimal220 View Post
                              So no one is ever going to see your dick. And you know you're not gonna have sex. So why would you want to tattoo your dick? And why would you want to do it yourself?

Why don't you just have it surgically removed, as well as your testes? That would be the best statement you could make.
                              Shhh..... don't ruin the surprise ending for him. The snip and tuck is the grand finale to the sexual reassignment surgery.

Seriously, this guy needs therapy for his self-mutilation and sexual issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X