Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pe gym's sexual confessional / read posting rules first!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pe gym's sexual confessional / read posting rules first!

Here's a thread that ALMOST EVERYONE can participate in and/or benefit from (even if you're inexperienced and/or a virgin)! Ever hear that "confession is good for the soul"? Well, here's your opportunity to confess your MOST embarrassing. hilarious, frightening, profoundly enlightening, epiphanies between the sheets (or anywhere else for that matter)! It's happened to everyone if you've been having sex regularly for a few years, so don't live with the shame, confess here, and you'll feel better! Hopefully, on a serious note, this thread just might provide some therapeutic benefits for some members of the GYM. (That's the thread's intent).

So seek forgiveness....After all, "what I did wasn't so bad compared to ????"...get the picture?

A few RULES:

1) NO confrontational posts directed toward other member's or their posts!
    2) NO name calling or judgmental posts directed toward other members or ANY sexual acts, no matter how perverse (to you) it may seem; however,

ALL posts MUST meet the following criteria:

3) NO postings that involve physically or mentally harming another human or animal allowed (including but not limited to torture, rape, molestation of humans or animals (bestiality), for example).
    4) NO posts that would be deemed to be a criminally punishable act, in any court in the US.
    5) NO posts disclosing personal information about yourself or any other individuals (living or deceased) allowed.
    6) USE DISCRETION when posting about or commenting on others sexual acts. This is NOT a forum intended for "calling out" others!
    7) ALL POSTS NOT CONFORMING TO THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE DELETED!

If you have a question as to whether your intended post meets these guidelines (above) ask a Mod or Admin BEFORE POSTING!

OK, everyone READY?.....all together now....

Forgive me Father (Burty?), for I have sinned.....

A...aren't you going to go first?
    Started
    01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
    19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
    Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnimal220 View Post
      Exactly what I was thinking!

He's probably exhausted after writing all those rules!
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnimal220 View Post
        OK, ....I knew someone would need to "break the ice"...might as well be me! LOL!

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
        Exactly what I was thinking!

He's probably exhausted after writing all those rules!
        Actually, you're correct! I've been thinking about ways to add some "spice" to the GYM forums, but had to give it a few days of thought before coming up with this one, and THE RULES necessary to keep things civil around what is certainly "sensitive" subject matter!

Comment

I like sheep!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            I like sheep!
            Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post

3) NO postings that involve physically or mentally harming another human or animal allowed (including but not limited to torture, rape, molestation of humans or animals (bestiality), for example).
            First confession and we're already breaking the rules...
            Started
            01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
            19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
            Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Who harmed them? I just happen to like them! Oh and goats! ( someone had to get this rolling)
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Confessions?!?

What happens in my memory...stays in my memory.
                How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Ok, to be perfectly honest, I've had several sexual epiphanies in my life, some hilarious ones, along with some that disturbed me deeply for a while, after the fact...I'll describe the one that disturbed me the most, after it occurred (some of you may think it's no big deal). We're ALL victimized by our own conscience to varying degrees during our lives, and wish we hadn't done one thing or another, whether sexually or in other ways. Anyway, here's mine.....

When I was a freshman in college, I joined a fraternity on campus, & it was a popular one! Pledging a fraternity entailed a lot of mundane but ordinary tasks you'd expect. Things like cleaning up the house on weekends after parties, taking out the garbage, and making yourself available to help out the active members with whatever was needed (nothing SEXUAL). There were 28 members remaining in my pledge class by the time initiation rolled around, after Christmas break. But first, there was "HELL WEEK"! An intensive week spent 100% of the time at the frat house when you weren't attending classes, doing things like cleaning the bathrooms & showers with toothbrushes, mopping floors, and getting very little if any sleep. All my pledge brothers & I slept together in the basement and were harassed by the active members pretty much all night long, so by the end of the week, you were both mentally & physically fatigued to the MAX!

The Saturday evening before we were to be initiated on Sunday, the actives put all us pledges in the basement, brought in kegs, had pizza delivered, and threw one hell of a party, even the little sisters of the frat were there! As tired as we were, the pledge class was glad our Hell Week ordeal was finally over....

Remember, we were ALL suffering from sleep deprivation, but so elated that HELL WEEK was over, we proceeded to get extremely inebriated as a group...some more than others! Next thing you know, the little sisters have disappeared, and the actives load all the pledges into cars and we're heading off-campus to one of the seedier sides of the city! We end up at an old house with 2 rooms partitioned off in the front. The walls are painted black and lighting was dim...Yep! I had heard about this place, and places like it, but I'd NEVER BEEN TO ONE! It was a "Glory Hole" joint! Yikes! There was NO REFUSAL PERMITTED, so even though some/MOST of us were too tired AND drunk to "get it up", you had to take your turn! It was a six-holer as I recall, and EVERY GUY in my pledge class took their turn, 6 at a time, myself included, until you either ejaculated, or your "unknown partner" on the other side of the wall gave up! (I couldn't get off, so mine gave up.) Of course, the actives were all cheering & jeering us as we took our turns! Once everyone was "finished" we returned to the frat house for some well-deserved sleep!

Problem for me was next morning, when I awoke to that basement full of guys I'd been with all week, hungover, tired STILL, and painfully recalling the previous evenings "activities"; I was ashamed, somewhat guilt-ridden and certainly painfully "aware". While I wasn't certain, there was a 99.9% chance I'd gotten a BJ from a GUY! None of my pledge brothers would dare talk about it, but we all secretly KNEW THAT! For some of you, this wasn't a BIG DEAL perhaps, but for an 18 year old str8 guy, it WAS FOR ME! I'd been having str8 sex & BJ's from my GF's since I was 16, but the mental anguish of glory-hole sex bugged me A LOT!...and for MANY YEARS, honestly. You do some stupid things as a college-age male, but eventually, you have to forgive yourself, and I have...after confessing to Father Burty, of course!

Comment

It was the drink and the sleep deprivation that made you do it! Yeah right...my arse!

Mind you...could have been worse...could have been yours!

Three Hail Mary's and two Our Father's for you my son!
                    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Nothing like setting the bar so high no one can top that! I'm running down the list in my head and have determined that that I have lead a very boring life. Thanks for the future therapy sessions Jock, I was just starting to feel better about myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                        Mind you...could have been worse...could have been yours!
                        Yours?

All I can say, is THANK GOD for President Clinton!....I managed to convince myself THAT wasn't SEX!!!

Comment

BUMP! Refreshing threads after site shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            I like sheep!
                            Careful a RAM doesn't Ram EWE !
                            Dangler
                            Senior Administrator
                            ☼ Wizard ☼
                            White Tiger Award 2015
                            Last edited by Dangler; 06-24-2016, 02:57 PM.
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                              Careful a RAM doesn't Ram EWE !

[ATTACH]83347[/ATTACH]
                              @ Dangler, THAT^^^was BAAAAAD!

Comment

Working...
                              X