Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into bodybuilding?

We got any fellow bodybuilders here?

Retired Powerlifter... Soon to be Crossfitter by Fall..
    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I like to lift weights but I wouldn't call myself a bodybuilder.
      The Newt's Progress

Comment

I like training in a "power bodybuilding" type style- if that counts.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I started BB this year.. still learning.. currently on a cut.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yes I train with a BB champion who is a great friend 4 x week for 1 hour each. I have been doing this for about 3 years and it has totally changed my life. About 2 years ago I found out about this website and added the PE workout to my routine. the two together put things into overdrive and all I can say is that I am enjoying my mid-life Awesome-ness very much. Good luck and keep up the good work!!

Comment

I'm just a fit guy who loves to lift weights. I don't like throwing the term "bodybuilder" around because the sheeple usually have ingrained negative stereotypes associated with bodybuilding.
              Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
              Pre PE
              BPEL: 6.75"
              MEG: 5.125"
              Current
              BPEL: 7.75"
              MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Ive been in the fitness industry for over 20 years. Never really got into bodybuilding because I disagree with the health risks and stress in the body that takes for competitive level.

The closest Ive been to stage level is physique, without the starvation required before comp of course. I disagree with that. I am a big fan of the Arnold days in which Bodybuilding was a more balanced and reasonable combination of drugs, diet and exercise.

Comment

I enjoy lifting and fitness. I wish I could build bigger muscle mass, but gains come slow and I earn every ounce!Guess I just have to own my "runner's physique"...haha

Comment

Competitive or recreational? Because I am the latter, and plan on becoming the former.
                    Started
                    01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                    19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                    Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Not really into bodybuilding, however i do lift/exercise to stay healthy.
                      A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
                      Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
                      Tha wabbit replied "no"
                      So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

The term for lifting for health, wellness, and appearance used to be known as "Physical Culture" before it splintered away from weightlifting and strength feats into its own niche.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          The term for lifting for health, wellness, and appearance used to be known as "Physical Culture" before it splintered away from weightlifting and strength feats into its own niche.
                          This was before the drug era and it was totally different to today, functional all round physicality and health were prized.

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
                            I'm just a fit guy who loves to lift weights. I don't like throwing the term "bodybuilder" around because the sheeple usually have ingrained negative stereotypes associated with bodybuilding.
                            Same here. Typically whenever I hear the term "bodybuilder," the first two things that pop in my mind is "competition" and "steroids."
                            Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                            Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                            5.75 MEG.
                            Started 3/2013.
                            All manual so far.

Comment

My general impression is that those of us who desire a better dick, and do something about it, also realise, or come to understand, that the best you can be physically wil l enhance the hard work with your most important body part. In particular, if you work hard, you will get rid of the dreaded fat pad. Without adding even a cm to your dick, it will look bigger and better, and you can fit more of it in to whatever hole excites you.

I have exercised (swim, squah, running and cycling) all my adult life and also workout with weights every morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X