Goals for a better self!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals for a better self!

Hey everyone! I'm 20 years old, I've known about PE for awhile now but I recently decided to take it seriously.

I have goals of looking good naked, so obviously excercise etc etc

But main is my penis. I'm quite average but would love to be above average and turn heads.
    My starting stats are: flaccid: 4" erect: 6.2"

These are only approximate figures, but I will get the exact figures soon. Should I be measuring with a cock ring or not?

My goals are 6.25 flaccid and 8.25 - 8.5 erect. I would love to have a nice big flaccid hang to just show it off to people. Anyway any advice let me know!!

Do you like to fish?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

First off fishing will get you no gains. Don't pay attention to him, he's our resident forum clown.

Go to the START HERE! link at the top of the page and you will find all the information you need to get you started off safely and effectively. As always, if there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions. Happy to have you here, enjoy the forums.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I like to fish!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Work on being the best "Person" you can be and the rest of this stuff just falls in line. It may matter more to you being so young, but in the big scheme of things, a big dick isn't going to define you as a human. Instead, it will be the depth of your heart, the charity of your soul, your passion for life and your thirst to leave this world better off for you being a part of it. A life's quest to show off a big dick just doesn't have the same ring.

Welcome aboard Mrrichards, we are glad you took the time to join.

Comment

Ignore him...he's old! ^^^
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Listening to that monkey above will net you no gains either.

Do you think we scared this guy off?
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                Ignore him...he's old! ^^^
                Just that monkey throwing poop again....damn primates!

Comment

For starters, Welcome!
                  Have you read the newbie threads? If not click the START HERE! that can be found in the upper left corner from anywhere in the forum.
                  Pick a starter program and CONDITION YOURSELF. Without proper conditioning an injury is very easy to come by. PE is a marathon not a sprint. There is no easy way. Being overzealous is easy street to injury town; a lot of guys claim through personal trial that less is more.
                  Watch your PI's and use them to guide you to growth. Starting a progress log and updating it daily can be very helpful to you. It can become a part of your routine and you will thank yourself for it when things get a little off-track after having such a good run.
                  Don't be afraid to post threads and ask questions. Reading the wealth of knowledge on this site will help you a lot.
                  Train smart, stay safe.
                  Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                  Do you like to fish?
                  Oh no...
                  Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                  I like to fish!
                  Yup knew that was coming.
                  Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                  Welcome to the gym!

First off fishing will get you no gains. Don't pay attention to him, he's our resident forum clown.

Go to the START HERE! link at the top of the page and you will find all the information you need to get you started off safely and effectively. As always, if there is anything you don't understand don't hesitate to ask questions. Happy to have you here, enjoy the forums.
                  I think we all take our turns.. Though Jay does like to hog the shoes most times!

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                  Listening to that monkey above will net you no gains either.

Do you think we scared this guy off?
                  I hope he just took a nap. #prayforgainzthentuckin
                  Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                  When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

If you do measure with a cock ring, you should measure that way each time for the purposes of consistency.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X