Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym guy wants to say hi

Hey,

I am all new to this penis excercises and enlargments.I thought you cant help your penis to grow,i beilived its all genetics.
    Anyway,i want to start doing these excercises but well i am not sure quite what to do at all ...

My penis is well about 6.5 to 7.1 inches.Few times my dick was 7.1 inches but in last few months it stayed to 6.5-6.7 inches.
    Anyway,can i grow it to over 7 and how?

Thanks

Gym guy wants to say hi

Hey,

I m 19 year old student(just starting college) who is all about gym,infact i would like to become a natural pro bb.
    Anyway,i m here since i heard its possible to help your penis grow.

Comment

Is it possible to make your penis bigger in "calm" phase?

Hey,

Like the title says,is it possible?
      When my penis is relaxed its quite small,idk like 3.9 inches but when i get an errection it can grow to over 7(7.1 to be excact).Anyway,its quite depressing lol since girls momentally think its quite small before i get turned on :/

Comment

For starters, Welcome!
        What are you attending college for?
        Have you read the newbie threads? If not click the START HERE! that can be found in the upper left corner from anywhere in the forum.
        Pick a starter program and CONDITION YOURSELF. Start low and work your way up in intensity over a few weeks. Without proper conditioning an injury is very easy to come by. PE is a marathon not a sprint. There is no easy way. Being overzealous is easy street to injury town; a lot of guys claim through personal trial that less is more.
        Watch your PI's and use them to guide you to growth. Starting a progress log and updating it daily can be very helpful to you. It can become a part of your routine and you will thank yourself for it when things get a little off-track after having such a good run.
        Don't be afraid to post threads and ask questions. Reading the wealth of knowledge on this site will help you a lot.
        Train smart, stay safe.
        Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
        When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
        Sid's Diary

Comment

Calm... We call it flaccid. Yes your flaccid size will get larger with PE. Now go read the other post I gave you.
          Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
          When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
          Sid's Diary

Comment

Hey Makijeveli!

Welcome to the Gym.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to. Its nice to be a shower; however, it really doesn't matter when you get down to what really matters. The

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yea for sure
              Start 11/30/15: BPEL: 7 MEG:4?

10/08/16 BPEL: 7.5 MEG:4.5 BPFL:6 BEG:4.75

GOAL: BPEL:8 MEG: 5

PROGRESS LOG

Comment

Your 3 threads have been merged into one.

Comment

Working...
                X