Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying hello

Hey,

Newbie university student here. So I've just turned 20 and have decided that my 20s will be spent turning into the best possible version of myself. Part of which includes growing my dick.

Length wise, I'm doing OK, BPEL is 7 inches. But to be honest I'm much more interested in NBPEL. So I'm also going to try and lower my body fat as I'm probably carrying a bit of extra chub.

Girth wise is where I'm lacking, erect I'm 4.7 inches.

Starting picture can be seen in my album.

Ideally, I'd like to get to 8, preferably 9 inches in length and 5.5 to 6 inches in girth. I know this isn't going to happen overnight or even in a year but I want to do it slowly and safely as I think like losing weight slow and steady makes it more likely to be permanent.

I also think I need to improve my erection quality (I never feel like I'm 100% erect) and also my dick curves upwards a bit which I'm hoping can be fixed with extending in the future. I'm planning on starting the JP90 programme and using the time to research and learn what to do after I complete that.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    UK96
    Last edited by UK96; 07-30-2016, 11:31 AM.

Great Introduction, thanks for joining !

Click here to start!

Please review the Rules, and most importantly the items in the Safety section. Critically important information is in there, so you don't hurt yourself/go in the wrong direction.

Then on to the Beginners Section, and select a Routine.
    JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine is one used by many.

You will be 'conditioning' your Tube Snake & perhaps will get some gain from doing that.

Alrighty now, off ya go...
    Good Luck to you and your 'One Eyed Willie' !

Physiologic Indicators (PIs)
    PI's are your best friend
    Wiki Terms - EQ
    PEGym Videos *new*
    Best of the PEGym
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Welcome UK, to PE GYM! Follow what Dangler said above ^^^ and you'll be sprouting more toolin a few short months, as long as you're consistent and persistent with your exercises! Glad you joined us!

Comment

Hey UK!

Welcome to the Gym.

Remember to jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

You've been given some excellent advice! A couple of things to add:

-Most human penises have a slight upwards curve. Considering this, are you still looking to adjust it?

-Are you looking to make EQ improvement a priority? If you feel it's not at a satisfactory level, it might pay for you to focus on stamina only for a few weeks just to isolate and accelerate gains in that area. From there, a higher EQ will give you much better returns on your enlargement exercises.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to PEGym! It sounds like you have a very good understanding that reaching your goals won't happen overnight - that's awesome! Too often, people are looking for quick fixes and then get disappointed when they aren't instantly an inch bigger. :-)

I suggest you give this a read -- Why Cardio Should Be a Part of Every Male Enhancement Routine

Cardio's going to help you lose some of that fat pad PLUS it's going to help improve your erection quality - so I definitely think you should add it to JP's beginner program.

I look forward to hearing more from you! Don't hesitate to ask questions and post often -- it's been shown that members who post more often stay motivated, which helps them get to their goals more easily.
            Kimberly
            PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Welcome to PEGym! Everyone else has given you great information. I just wanted to add that an upward curving penis is usually seen as desirable, in part because it makes it easier to stimulate a woman's G-spot. Just something to consider.
              Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
              Pre PE
              BPEL: 6.75"
              MEG: 5.125"
              Current
              BPEL: 7.75"
              MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Working...
              X