Hello world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello world!

Hey there, I'm ynsum and I stumbled upon this forum while looking for ways to correct the curve and erection angle of my penis. My buddy has a slight downward bend, kind of like a banana, and doesn't go any higher than... maybe a 70-80 degree angle? This has bothered me for a long time now, since I'd much rather have at least a 90 degree angle and ideally an upwards curve. Though, straightening out alone would make me very happy. Or making the curve so mild you wouldn't be able to tell. If I could get some info on this kind of correction, that'd be wonderful.

As far as I know, my length and girth aren't too shy. 6.89 inches in length and 5.31 in girth. My goal is just a little extra - 8 inches length and 6 inches girth. My main goal is a healthy ol Tommy and fixing that darn curve and angle. I've read that jelqing against the curve might help improve, but I haven't drawn a conclusion on that yet, so naturally I haven't tried it. Did my first exercise of the JP 90 day routine just an hour ago and I'll be doing the other 89 days with enthusiasm. I cannot wait to report on my first progress.

It's good to see a community so dedicated and united. The atmosphere here is very friendly and welcoming. I was skeptical at first, as I am with many things. However, it did not take long for the endless success stories and the detailed information and exercises to convince me that I might have found myself a potential way to improve upon myself. I've recently scored a job, a nice girl, am moving and will start going to the gym to sculpt my body a bit. I figured correcting my penis would be a fitting piece of the puzzle.

Hello all!
    01-08-2016 // BPEL: 6.9 / BPFSL: 7.0 / EG: 5.3 / FL: 4.3 / FG: 4.7
    Long-term goal // BPEL: 8.0 (1.1 left) / EG: 6.0 (0.7 left)

Sounds like you're at a good spot. Welcome to the gym buddy!
    Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
    When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
    Sid's Diary

Comment

Hey ynsum!

Welcome to the Gym.

It is best to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips. It is also recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors. Welcome
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

It sound like you have been doing your research, that's important. Jelqing against the curve will help with straightening it. Extenders have also been used to help with correcting a curve. Just keep in mind that it's a long slow process like any other form of PE. You are starting off with a good size and your goals are realistic. The girth will most likely take you longer to achieve than length.

Good luck and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome ynsum!
            Jelqing can significantly decrease the curve. It takes time and motivation but this is a tried and true technique to almost straighten a bend. Good luck on your journey and post on your progress or if you need advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              Jelqing against the curve will help with straightening it.
              Originally posted by XXRyanXXL250 View Post
              Jelqing can significantly decrease the curve. It takes time and motivation but this is a tried and true technique to almost straighten a bend.
              Good to know, thanks! I will get to it then and see how it affects my bend. I am psyched to see my first progress in this.

Thanks for the tips and welcome!

Comment

welcome abaord
                2/2013 FSL 7 1/16 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.20
                10/11/12 NBPE 6.0 BPEL 6.5 EG 5.0
                9/26/11 NBPE 5.8 BPEL - 6.0 EG -5.0

Short term Goal - NPEL - 6.5 BPEL - 6.5 (met 4/12)- EG 5.5
                LT - BPEL - 7.0 -EG 6.0 -

My Log

Comment

Thanks for those kind words- and welcome to the forum
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X