Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreaming to gain 1 inch in lenght and girth (Getting back to work!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreaming to gain 1 inch in lenght and girth (Getting back to work!)

Hello guys, how are you?

Lets start introducing me

I'm 23 years old, i discovered PE when i was 17, but i never done it with consistence, and of course, never had any gains.
    Actually i have a Bathmate Hercules and a penis extender (this one)
    [spoiler]
    tensordin-loja-mundo-secreto.jpg
    [/spoiler]

The problem is, this penis extender is really unconfortable, it hurts if i stay for more than 40 min and my glans become cold and blue (if you guys have any tip for using this extender, i'll be really grateful).

Well, now my actual stats:
    BPEL: 6.10"
    BPEG: 5.5"

My long term dream is to achieve:
    BPEL: 7.10"
    BPEG: 6.5"
    (Is it possible?)

Actually my routine is this one:

10 min with bathmate, low pressure
    20 minutes dry jelq
    5 min with bathmate, high pressure doing "stretches" (30 seconds pulling it up and 30 seconds not, repeat it for the time)
    30-40 minutes with the extender (my limit, after this it become painful)

Is this routine ok? I'm doing it for about 20 days, 1 day on, 1 day off.
    And i'm thinking in making my own hanger (captn wrench one).

Thanks in advance guys

I can relate to this. The Hercules Bathmate was one of the biggest bathmate vacuum pumps ever released, until the introduction of the Bathmate Xtreme X series. I personally had the Xtreme X40, thing was a monster! HUGE TUBE. Insane pressure with the included ball pump, even more than what the gaitor could deliver.

Now on to the extender. I personally had 3 of these extenders. 2 of them were PeniMaster, and another one was a cheap plastic unit from russia with a rope noose!

The extender you have is 2nd generation, it's old technology, no wonder it's hurting you! It uses a noose to fixate the glands. It works by friction forces to hold the glands in place, as such, these crushing forces can cause loss of blood flow to the glands and hurting sensations. With over pressure, or sweat, dirt, grease, the glands easily slip out.

You should invest in third generation technology. The PeniMaster Pro. It uses suction, adhesion, positive locking fit. What does this mean? It means there are no compressive forces on the glands, there is no slippage, and no loss in blood flow to the head of the penis. This means you can wear it longer and much more traction force.

As far as your routine, your not going to make any gains from 5 min bathmate, and 30 min extender. Once you invest in a better model, you should be wearing this for 8 hours a day for optimal gains. The Bathmate, you could go for 15 minutes, maybe spread this 2 times a day if your wanting long term girth gains of .1" to .25". I've never heard of anyone gaining more than .5" long term (measuring at the 6 month and 1 year post interval)

Comment

Welcome to PEGym!

You're definitely in the right place, and your goals are reasonable, so you're off to a great start!

Regarding the uncomfortable extender you have, have you thought about a Phallosan Forte? It's one of the most comfortable extenders on the market - can be worn for hours. Plus, is so discreet, you can wear it under your normal clothes - even jeans.

Also, be sure to read this -- New to Penis Enlargement? Start Here! it has all the core info you need to get off to a safe and effective start, as well as our most popular beginner's program - which you might want to add some of those exercises to your plan.

Lastly, instead of dry jelqing, have you considered using a lube? The primary reason being comfort and a reduced chance of skin irritation. Bathmate just came out with Max Out - a jelqing lube with good stuff in it to maximize your workout.

You can read about other good (and bad) lubes here -- Personal Lubricants: The Best and Worst Lubricants to Use for Penis Exercises

Glad you're here, and I look forward to hearing more from you!
      Kimberly
      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Thanks Ryan!
        About the BM, i'll increse this use them, what do you think about:

10 min BM low pressure (heat up)
        15 minutes dry jelq
        10 min BM high pressure
        15 minutes dry jelq
        10 minutes BM high pressure (doing stretches with it, pulling up for 30 sec and 30 sec not doing it)
        1 hour extender (i'll try my best to achieve this time)

I really want to try hanging, do you have any experience with it? I'm thinking in making one captn wrench one.

And about the extender, i live in Brazil, and here theres nothing like the penimaster, and to import here, it'll be more than 2 minimum wages, its a lot of money to me :/

Thanks again for your time man

Comment

Thanks KMWylie!

Do you think my goals are reasonable? Its like my teenage dream (and its still one of my dreams hahaha).
          About the phallosan, i cant afford it, to import to Brazil, it'll cost me about R$ 2.119,00 (and the minimum wage here is R$ 880,00), almost 2 and a half minimum wages :/

Yeah, i was doing with extra virgin olive oil, i think i'll purchase more to do the jelqs

To my extender, theres no way to modify it to become more comfortable?
          And about my routine, do you think its okay? (The one i replyd to Ryan).

Thanks again KMWylie

Comment

Using a strap support is a more comfortable option than the noose. A generic conversion part is available online along with the straps. If you are uncircumcised the strap may be a little tricky to use.
            Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
            King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I recall one company that makes a strap that transitions to a noose that will possibly work with your existing support.
              Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
              King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Welcome to the gym.

Hanging and pumping don't go to well when your using a clamp hanger. With a vacuum hanger like the LG you can hang and pump as a routine.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Excuse me, but where did clamp hanger come from? Just curious.

Comment

I do agree any device that grips/clamps is not very effective if any fluid build up in the tissue is present; common occurrence after pumping. I've personally stopped using straps and nooses with my extender; I use the phallosan bell with my extender.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                      Using a strap support is a more comfortable option than the noose. A generic conversion part is available online along with the straps. If you are uncircumcised the strap may be a little tricky to use.
                      Thanks pfm!
                      I found the conversion kit, but all the sellers i found on ebay do not send to Brazil :/

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      Welcome to the gym.

Hanging and pumping don't go to well when your using a clamp hanger. With a vacuum hanger like the LG you can hang and pump as a routine.
                      Thanks BigO!
                      Sorry to ask this, but why? All the vacuum hanger i'll have to import for a really high price (for a Brazillian).
                      The only option i have to hang, is a home made like the captn wrench :/

I do agree any device that grips/clamps is not very effective if any fluid build up in the tissue is present; common occurrence after pumping. I've personally stopped using straps and nooses with my extender; I use the phallosan bell with my extender.
                      Sorry to ask, but why do y ou think that its not a very effective way to hang using clamps?
                      Thanks

Comment

I gave up pumping because I have an alternate ego of overdoing things. I would almost max out the pressure on the bathmate, kept getting blisters.
                        So your routine is fine, however I'm not sure why you are splitting up your routines so much. I would do this all in one session, incorporating your warm up with the warm down and routine in between. It's a process that can take 30 minutes. You might even want to do another session later in the day. Since I'm not an advocate of these pumps, I really can't give you any more advice.

Comment

Originally posted by testcook View Post
                          Thanks pfm!
                          I found the conversion kit, but all the sellers i found on ebay do not send to Brazil :/

Thanks BigO!
                          Sorry to ask this, but why? All the vacuum hanger i'll have to import for a really high price (for a Brazillian).
                          The only option i have to hang, is a home made like the captn wrench :/

Sorry to ask, but why do y ou think that its not a very effective way to hang using clamps?
                          Thanks
                          When too much fluid is in the skin, it becomes less firm almost spongy like; you would have to use more clamp/grip force to hold the penis in place. The additional force will be uncomfortable and you will still be more prone to slipping. When I use to stretch and pump I would pump as the last step; I felt that after stretching, the tissues were more pliable and would expand to maximum limit almost immediately allowing you to spend more time working at pushing that limit. (These are just my personal opinions and experiences).
                          By the way I was experimenting with extending and pumping at the same time, but had slippage issues and other complications with any sort of pumping.

Comment

Originally posted by XXRyanXXL250 View Post
                            I gave up pumping because I have an alternate ego of overdoing things. I would almost max out the pressure on the bathmate, kept getting blisters.
                            So your routine is fine, however I'm not sure why you are splitting up your routines so much. I would do this all in one session, incorporating your warm up with the warm down and routine in between. It's a process that can take 30 minutes. You might even want to do another session later in the day. Since I'm not an advocate of these pumps, I really can't give you any more advice.
                            Thanks for your time Ryan!
                            Yeah, i do it all in one session, i dont split the routine (sorry if i made sound like i do it)
                            I'm thinking in doing this routine 2 day in a day, 2 day a week (and other 4 day doing just once daily, and one day off).

When too much fluid is in the skin, it becomes less firm almost spongy like; you would have to use more clamp/grip force to hold the penis in place. The additional force will be uncomfortable and you will still be more prone to slipping. When I use to stretch and pump I would pump as the last step; I felt that after stretching, the tissues were more pliable and would expand to maximum limit almost immediately allowing you to spend more time working at pushing that limit. (These are just my personal opinions and experiences).
                            By the way I was experimenting with extending and pumping at the same time, but had slippage issues and other complications with any sort of pumping.
                            Got it, thanks pfm!
                            I think i'll do the hanging earlier, and the pumping later in the day, what do you think about it?

Comment

Welcome to the forum

It might be a good idea to limit your training to the basics- limiting the variables at the beginning will allow you to more easily tell what works- and what doesn't.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X