Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for friends/mentors in the Pe world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friends/mentors in the Pe world!

How's it going? I'm Rob! I've done some light Pe before but never been serious! Over the last year I have been wanting a larger, denser cock, not that I have been doing to bad as I believe I am average in size and my wife claims to love my cock! Over the past year we have ventured our sexual lives to including 3rd partners for fun, both male and female and it is fun! But, we have had 2 guys and of course their cocks are longer then me but looked so much better and I think I have a pretty nice cock! They appear to be much thicker and veiner, I'm not gay but they look sexier then mine, she says otherwise of course no matter how much it doesn't bother me I don't feel she tells the truth. So I have started with some stretches, jelqing, pumping and just ordered my first stretcher! My goals are to get my sac to hang lower, around 8" length erect, 5-6" flaccid, and a erect girth of 6.5". Currently I am 5" girth flaccid, 3.5" length flaccid, 5.5" hard girth and 6" hard length. Like the title says, I'm looking for friends and mentors! I will post tomorrow what my current routine is! I'm excite to be here!

Someone will always be bigger, someone will always be fatter. The motivation for PE should be about you and wanting to do it for you, not about being jealous of someones dick. Set your goals withing reason as this is a long slow process. a 2" length gain and a 1 1/2" girth gain is a bit agressive. Set short term gains that are more realistic so as not to be de-motivating. You can always move the bar further down the road as you reach your shorter term goals.

Make sure you read all the information in the START HERE tread locate at the top of the page or in the stickies in the beginner forums. Take your time, go slow, pay attention to your PI's and enjoy your time here. We are happy you took the time to join.

Comment

Of course their is always going to be bigger! This is something I am wanting to do for myself! I read over a good bit in the start here, learned I will most likely experience slow gains but my goals are for the long term whether it takes 2 yrs or 10 yrs! I plan on being committed to Pe for a lifetime if all else fails it will result in a healthy cock for life! I didn't even know their were sites like this until I bought my pump about a month ago and it didn't come with instructions or a gauge, I didn't know any better so I Lubed it up, slipped it in and pumped the hell out of him for about 45 minutes! I was freakin huge with a big ol round doughnut on the end and was like uh oh It's gonna explode and got to googling it immediately! Surprisingly it didn't hurt and I put it to use! But fortunately I feel upon pegym and have learned a lot of valuable cock saving dos and donts thank god I imagine I would of destroyed the little guy! i have also found their are other things I can work on aswell other then length and girth! Hopefully I can find time to implement a full routine as I work 60-80hrs a week! Thanks for your support and advice!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

There's plenty of great advice on this forum for you to read. If you need any questions answered please feel free to ask

If you want coaching for your training that's available as well.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X