i just bought bathmate now what !?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just bought bathmate now what !?

i just buy it bathmate how is the best way to get bigger?

You use bathmate when you are inside the bathtub filled with warm water. Make sure your penis is erect when doing this. Insert your erect penis inside the bathmate (make sure you are doing this underwater with your penis and bathmate under the water).

Insert your penis into the bathmate and pressed the bathmate against the pubic bone as far and hard as you go and then get up and do that few more times until you get some water out and keep doing it until you feel like your penis is going to explode.

That means the tunica and smooth muscle of your penis is being enlarged temporarily. If you do that long enough, apparently your penis is supposed to grow.

I personally used it but didn't get any gains out of this and I did this for two years with no gains whatsoever.

Some people gain though. I'm a hard gainer though.

Comment

Your gonna have to do a lot of experiments if your skinny like me. Major problems with ball suckage.
      "We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there was only joy in the world." - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by dairo View Post
        Your gonna have to do a lot of experiments if your skinny like me. Major problems with ball suckage.
        Make sure your balls are warm and hanging low, pump once, get him long", then reinsert and pump away.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Some excellent advice above on using the pump If you need a routine, please review the following: Baseline for the Squeeze, a New Bathpump Routine & More
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X