Doing it for her and myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing it for her and myself

My girl friend has only slept with 7 guys including me. I am the only one under 10 inches. Currently 7.3 in. Can any one help me gain 3 inches in a year?

Seriously bummed. Could use some encouragement.

I wish I was a statistician so I could tell you how statistically unlikely this statement as a whole is. Then break down each layer of unlikeliness.

Comment

Seriously, that can in no way be true.

A 10 inch dick is in the
      99.99997th percentile of penises, or if you will, one in every 3,5 million will naturally have a 10+ inch dick.

Meaning that it's a 0,00000000000000000000000000000002187 % chance that every guy she slept with was that size. or 2,187 ^ -32
      Might be a zero or two wrong there, but i spelled it out for emphasis.

What can you draw away from this?
      Either she lies, or they lied, or a combination of both, or perhaps just crappy judgement of size.

Regardless of above, you my good sir, with a penis of 7.3 inches is in the 97th percentile, meaning only 3% of the population has a bigger penis than you.

So there - still bummed?=

Comment

Mathematical impossibly. Unfortunately completely true

Comment

Not here to crunch numbers. Have a real issue wit pleasing her. Can anyone help me?

Comment

You ain't gonna gain 3 inches in a year...so I suggest you get another girlfriend.
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Not what I needed to hear. Any positive messages out there?

Comment

Oh man I am going to keep this thread as a great example of it's type .

This in pretty standard stuff the bigger dick ex thing is a standard female method to knock your confidence . What gets me is how taken in guys are by it and how they will not believe it when we tell them the truth .

I always follow the maths and this one is a beauty .

Btw women always understate number of partners.
                Pegasus
                Administrator
                PE Gym Editor
                PEGym Hero
                Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                Last edited by Pegasus; 10-22-2016, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JustChil21 View Post
                  Not here to crunch numbers. Have a real issue wit pleasing her. Can anyone help me?
                  Find a new gf this one is playing head games with you . Your penis is not the issue making it larger will not help.

Comment

Originally posted by Sondremac View Post

A 10 inch dick is in the
                    99.99997th percentile of penises, or if you will, one in every 3,5 million will naturally have a 10+ inch dick.

Meaning that it's a 0,00000000000000000000000000000002187 % chance that every guy she slept with was that size. or 2,187 ^ -32

Either she lies, or they lied, or a combination of both, or perhaps just crappy judgement of size.

lmao, that girl should buy some lotto tickets!

You have the option of dumping your girlfriend and finding someone who respects you. That's positive!
                    Sequoia Tree
                    Member of the Month July 2016
                    Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 10-21-2016, 03:10 PM.
                    Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                    Pre PE
                    BPEL: 6.75"
                    MEG: 5.125"
                    Current
                    BPEL: 7.75"
                    MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Have you considered the above replies to the initial post you made in this thread about the inaccuracy of the scenario you mentioned (re: GF's statement)?
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

This is ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by Sondremac View Post

A 10 inch dick is in the

Regardless of above, you my good sir, with a penis of 7.3 inches is in the 97th percentile, meaning only 3% of the population has a bigger penis than you.

So there - still bummed?=

I don't also believe that she slept 6 guys with a 10 inches penis. But this statistics approch is not true because you assume that she picked guys completely randomly which is not necessarily true.

Comment

Originally posted by haydari View Post
                            I don't also believe that she slept 6 guys with a 10 inches penis. But this statistics approch is not true because you assume that she picked guys completely randomly which is not necessarily true.
                            Even if she did seek out 10 inch plus penises(assuming that they are human dicks), she would literally have to screen MILLIONS of dudes
                            How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                            And I've been here ever since.

Comment

I dont believe in the statistics so why shouldnt it be possible?

Comment

Working...
                              X