Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help, I am a 5 inch grower. I'm getting desperate and frustrated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help, I am a 5 inch grower. I'm getting desperate and frustrated.

I cannot jelq for shit, it's very hard for me and yes I do use an extender from time to time but as my flaccid grower in the extender is very skinny, I do use a moderate stretch, holding the tip of my penis, stretching it, in a downward position and side to side, attemating to stretch the ligaments. I do use an edging technique in order for me to keep my blood flow, as the nutrients goes down my penis to get an effective growth. But sense I'm a grower. Is would 'shrink' and go back to its normal flaccid 'grower' positioning state. ALSO, I'm asian, it would really help of I get any testamonials from Asian that have surpass this particular problem.
    I need help on any devices that really help me as a grower, such as weights, extender methods and etc.
    "its not what we do once in awhile that shape our lives, Its what we do consistently" -tony robbins

Do DLD's Newbie Routine (Google it) for 6 months, then do Big Al's Jelq Free Routine.

OR

Spend a bunch of money and do DLD's SRT Routine for an indefinite amount of time.

Comment

Working...
    X