Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting PE

Hello everybody!

I am new here and decided to try to gain a bigger penis. I have always been a bit insecure but through positive feedback from all my sex partners I was a quite comfortable. Altough now I have got a feeling that my new partner is unhappy with my penis so it started a snowball effect in my head and here we go!
    My lenght is 5.75" and girth average is 4.75". My first goal is humble, just 6.35" lenght and 5.15" girth.

This first week I started doing streching 5 min and jelqing 10 min during my shower time. I bought a bathmate hydropump and I am planning using is 15 min as a warmup and then 5 min streching and 10 min jelqing. This takes only about 30 min per day so it is not too much. I am planning to do this exercise 4-5 days per week and I am excpecting to see some results after one month or I am probably doing something wrong.

I think that penis streching devices seems a bit too brutal for me but I will consider it if I can't gain any results this way.

Welcome to the gym!

I would suggest that you start off with a beginner routine such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine). It can be found in the START HERE! link, as well as a lot of other important information you will need, at the top left of the page. 5 minutes of stretching is not going to be enough to see any noticeable gains anytime soon. Even with a beginner routine you may or may not see any gains in one month. Just be consistent, dedicated and patient and you will start to see the gains in time.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

JP90 routine is interesting and maybe I can adabt something from it already. Maybe I will try to get trough the whole program when I get more experience with PE training.

Comment

Hey Satisfyer!

Welcome to the Gym

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to PEGym!

Insecurity and worry that your partner is unhappy is one of the more common reasons men end up here. Thankfully, we're here to help!

Ask questions and post often. Participating in the forums can help you keep motivated, which is key to success.

I look forward to hearing more about your progress!!
            Kimberly
            PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Yeah, actually I am keeping a spesific diary about my progress, my thoughts and my exercises. That gives me motivation. We discussed with my girlfriend about my worries and she said she never thought I was too small. She was convincing but I think that an extra inch would not do any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Satisfyer View Post
                Yeah, actually I am keeping a spesific diary about my progress, my thoughts and my exercises. That gives me motivation. We discussed with my girlfriend about my worries and she said she never thought I was too small. She was convincing but I think that an extra inch would not do any harm.
                Keeping a journal of your training is highly recommended Over time you'll discover what works- and what doesn't.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X