Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this really

Hey PEGYM

This is.my story.....Im a 40yr B/M who suffers with a small penis 3.5, I've been the "Player" for most of my life till I got married 16 yrs ago. I thought my wife was ok with the size of my penis..but I found out this year she has been internet fucking dudes with bigger dicks. I had security and confidence based on our relationship now that is all gone. I'm devastated and distraught and depressed. I guess it was good while it lasted however I'm back to.the insecure small dick young man I used to be. I I'm looking for hope that one day I can be more have more do more this problem has really destroyed my life over and over again I've been in relationships and lost them because of this small dick have. Plus I'm not that very good in bed so I just feel trapped in this body I hope this really works I know it will take time but I have to try something or I will die.

Welcome GDC! We're glad you decided to join us. Yes PE really works and it's good that you understand that it takes a long time. For most, PE requires a lot of consistent effort, patience and a good attitude helps as well. Go check out the START HERE link at the top left of this page and read, read and when you think you understand read come more. Educating yourself thoroughly about PE BEFORE you get started with a routine. The START HERE link will help you learn all you need to know to PE safely and effectively. Most only have one dick, so you will want to learn about PIs. Pay attention to them. This is your dick telling you if you are in the growth zone, need to take a rest or are ready to increase your workload. Injuries are real, so make sure you know what you are doing and why.
    Sorry that you wife turned out to be someone other than what you thought, but she is part of your history now. You alone are in control of what your life is like from here moving forward.
    Once you educate yourself, you may have questions. There are lots of great people here in the gym who are willing to help you stay on the right track, so feel free to ask questions.
    First and foremost, stay safe on your PE journey and good luck!
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Welcome GCD, and thanks for joining. Did you and your wife breakup? Great advice already given. Go slowly so you avoid injury. That stops the gains the most. Is the 3.5 an erection measurement? Read about how to measure properly so you can stay consistent as you go forward tracking your progress. Good luck
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Yes erect, flaccid .5 so embarrassing, the women at my job comment like where's ya dick, I dont see anything there.

Comment

Well no worries you have landed at a place where you can learn to change that circumstance. Don't get down on yourself. Positivity is very important.

Comment

Originally posted by GCD888 View Post
            ...but I have to try something or I will die.
            Welcome to the forum!

Nothing you've mentioned is worth your hurting yourself over! As difficult as it might be, getting your mind settled is an important part of getting this training to work. You CAN do it, though!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Welcome to the forum!

Nothing you've mentioned is worth your hurting yourself over! As difficult as it might be, getting your mind settled is an important part of getting this training to work. You CAN do it, though!
              If all I'm considered or measured by is my penis, on being a man I'm dammed and depressed. ..here's another wound just found out my teenage son is bigger than me it doesn't get any worse....so why act like it does.....HELP ME

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Well no worries you have landed at a place where you can learn to change that circumstance. Don't get down on yourself. Positivity is very important.
                Yeah but until then she will probably be fucking other dudes with bigger dicks....how I overcome that.

Comment

Yeah but until then she will probably be fucking other dudes with bigger dicks....how I overcome that.
                  Yep. No matter what! It ain't your fault! The size of your dick didn't matter dude. She's just one of those gals that wander, ok? I feel bad for you, maybe she'll get her head on straight. But I guarantee, you will find happiness again, so keep your head up, no matter how bad it seems.
                  A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Why do you think this? Very few women cheat for bigger dicks. That just is usually something we create in our minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                      Why do you think this? Very few women cheat for bigger dicks. That just is usually something we create in our minds.
                      Agreed , Some of the worst years of my marriage was when my Prolactinoma ( pituitary gland abnormality ) was at its worst. My wife would give me head , dance , lotions & cream's. I'd remain as limp as a noddle. If I did get a little something going it would diminish quickly. I was so jacked mentally I would not touch her because I could not figure what was going on. The lack of physical touch on my part , no oral sex on my part , no sex toys to spice it up on my part , no looking at her side or feeling on my part , no effort to get it together on my part. She married you , so just take a hard look at your part. I never could access the situation until I saw that Prolactinoma almost shut my marriage down but once I found out I could fight back.

Comment

If all I'm considered or measured by is my penis, on being a man I'm dammed and depressed. ..here's another wound just found out my teenage son is bigger than me it doesn't get any worse....so why act like it does.....HELP ME
                        It's understandable you're depressed but you must see your self worth as being MUCH more than your penis If you want this training to work you'll do better operating from a place of less grief first. Your mental and emotional health takes precedence!

To any member in need: if you are having thoughts of suicide please call [US] 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or visit National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - With Help Comes Hope for immediate assistance.
                        Lifeline

A list of suicide prevention hotlines for each region and country.
                        International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) - Resources: Crisis Centers

more here:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...ml#post1054963
                        Big Al
                        Administrator
                        PEGym Editor
                        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Big Al; 12-27-2016, 03:26 PM.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Did you had sex with your wife before the marriage?If yes then she knew about your size and it was enough for her.Probably something else went wrong in your relationship.
                          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Hi GCD

Im sorry to hear about your predicament. You habe a good place here though.. This is a great forum for support and feedback albeit in an anonymous environment. The resources are great and the members are experienced and well intentioned. That said, you have a lot here at your disposal to get stuff off your chest and work on getting back to your physical and emotional best. It is not always an easy road to travel but the investment in oneself and self improvement is well worth the effort. You hopefully will get the insghts you need to learn about yourself and the way you are feeling. And in the process, you can put to action a plan that will place you in a better state of mind amid renewed perspective in due time

Ive seen that you already have some good responses. Have a read ànd engage further with the group. I look forward to hearing more about your situation and offering my support and any input that might be useful for your journey.

Cheers.
                            I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
                            Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
                            Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
                            OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

Well, if you have a thought to throw your life, than throw it on PE.
                              What i mean by that, is that you want to gain .. let's say 1.5 inches to be 5", you're going to have to invest a lot.
                              5" is not big, but legit, you can have sex - no problems.

I'm telling you this because I don't want you to give up on life, as hard as it may seem.
                              Really, PE might do wonders to you.

- Read and do JP90 routine.
                              - Buy an extender.
                              - Read articles on a daily basis.
                              - Read how to measure your penis properly - BPEL, NBPEL and EG.
                              - Open a progress log.
                              - Measure your penis every 3 months.
                              - Be optimistic.

You have a goal, strive for it like a lion searching for food and NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOAL!
                              If you convert all that depression into a goal - i believe you can have that will power i described.

Oh.... and if your wife knew about your size before marriage, than your penis was probably not the reason you divorced, women are based on emotions, not penises.

And about your son - just be happy for him, damn i wish my son will have a bigger penis than mine, i will be so happy! not only for him, but for me also.
                              My son is my pride, my everything, i wish he will be better than me in everything.

Best of luck man
                              Started: 29/11/2016
                              NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                              BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                              MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                              BEG: 5
                              BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                              What the mind thinks the body follows
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X