Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Self Improvement Story

Hello there!

- I am new to pegym and looking to acquire some decent gains (Current Stats: 6.25 BPEL, 5.0 MSEG, 4.25 BPFL). Over the past two years I have begun my journey of total self improvement. As a 21 year old, I feel I am 1-2 years from completing my journey of mastery and achieving my goals. First, I started taking my college education more seriously and limited my partying/alcohol use. I stopped using all recreational drugs, and I removed junk food/sugar from my diet. Then I started with a relatively intense regimen of natural bodybuilding, and over 2.5 years have transformed myself from the scrawny kid that always got friendzoned to the so-called "hot" guy who could easily have casual sex with decently attractive girls (6-8 out of 10) on a regular basis (landed 5 girls in 7 days after moving into my own house and creating a tinder account).

- Having been rejected my whole life, and acquiring new found confidence around both men and women through lifting, it makes sense I used casual sex for new found validation. It felt good to be wanted by women. But the one night stands and casual sex only led to emptiness. During this past March, I met a girl who I was head over heels for. I wanted to change my lifestyle and be with her exclusively. She went back home over summer from college, and I stayed in contact, not letting her know my intentions, but planning to be with her when she got back. And all according to plan, I picked her up from the airport, then shortly after I took her out on a date, I took her back to my place, we had sex, and a few days later I asked her to be my girlfriend. Now 4 months later, I am in love for the first time in my life and want to give this girl everything and be with her forever.

- She has been with 4 men (all relationships), and one thing that bothered me is she once said while drunk that I was the second biggest dick she's ever had (she is super petite so I don't think a huge dick is necessary). She did say my sex was the best she's ever had (which I was suspect of) but when she broke up with that guy she told him he didn't know how to use his dick, which was confirmed by text evidence. Basically, I'd love to give this girl the perfect penis, and I believe that to be 7.5 BPEL and 5.75 BPEG, which most likely is bigger than that guy and would make me feel superior in every way. I don't make her orgasm every time from just penetration, (about 50%), and this bothers me and makes me feel inadequate, which I know is irrational considering most women don't orgasm just from PIV. Every time she doesn't orgasm I picture her being plowed by her giant cock ex man and having constant orgasms and it makes me sick to my stomach.

- I am starting today with the JP90 routine with some added stretching to focus on length. Hopefully through my PE journey, I can be more confident in myself, give more pleasure to the woman of my dreams, and hopefully my woman will say my dick is the biggest she's ever seen by the time I have finished. I'm happy to get started...
    ron_burgundy
    Last edited by ron_burgundy; 12-28-2016, 10:30 AM.
    Stats as of 12/28/2016 : 6.25 BPEL , 5.0 MSEG

GOAL : 7.5 BPEL , 5.75 MSEG

Like your story.It reminds me of mine.Being skinny my teenage years,taking drugs and alcohol not being confident enough with girls etc.Now I feel a lot better and still improving myself.Many people are like that during teenage years but some stay at this state for whole life and some just try to change the things around.Still better later then never .
    And being second biggest dick in her life is still pritty good.And you are at the right place to aim for the biggest dick in her life(number 1).I wish you that honestly.

edit:What does BPEG means?some kind of base girth maseurment?Or just an error?
    everydaynormalguy
    Member of the Month Dec 2017
    Last edited by everydaynormalguy; 12-28-2016, 09:52 AM.
    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

50% PIV orgasms? Shit man you are a stud. It sounds to me like you already have the perfect penis. Go to the START HERE button and pick a beginner's routine. The JP90 is popular. Begin at half the reps and slowly add until you are doing the full routine after 3 weeks. Enjoy
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Awesome man! Thank you for that. Nice to have people on here I can relate to. I probably got the abbreviation wrong, I was just aiming for the standard abbreviation around here for erect girth.

Comment

Thank you man I hope to increase that to 100%

Comment

Well since you already smell of rich mahogany, and many leather bound books that should be easy. Just lay off the jazz flute for a while.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

While you're at self improving try working on your mindset. Wanting to be the biggest she has ever had is silly. Just try being the best.
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

then 99% of all men are silly

Comment

I can't get over the idea that she'll always be wanting more and that guy could hit places I can't. I fortunately already know I am the best, she said one guy was super small ("is it in?"), the others couldn't last long at all, etc. I know it's wrong to think that way and I doubt women can remember exactly what a dick feels like versus another dick. Even though I completely trust her, I always wonder what if she's lying and just picture her being plowed by a monster cock receiving constant a-spot/cul-de-sac orgasms that I don't know if I can even achieve. Feels bad man.

Comment

How did you remove fast food and sugars from your diet? I'm kind of addicted to fast food and its really the only food that tastes good to me and that I could eat on a consistent basis.

Comment

she does say my leather bound books are a huge turn on

Comment

I mainly mean processed sugars. No ice cream, soda, candy, cookies, cake, etc. I'm not one of those people who only eats organic, but 95% of the time I buy/make my own food, and I check the ingredients and only eat whole foods that I know what all the ingredients are. I still have those things on occasion, just much less than the average American.

Comment

So you decided to make your wonderful relationship a competition with some unknown guy; that doesn't sound good for the long run but hey what do I know?
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You are not the guy "is it in" small penis .He needs to be worry not you . But I know exactly what you are talking about with this thoughts.It`s like you are me but just with different stories . It`s like the bad thoughts start a very tiny bit in your mind and just after few days they look 100 % true story.Am I small,am I bad lover,she faked those orgasms,she is lying etc.Don`t go there most of the times there is no conspiracy and all of your insecurities are bullshit.I am telling you this because I am exactly like you in that sense.I am reasonable man at 99% of the times but when it comes to insecurities,fears,doubts etc. I am thinking like delusional person.

Comment

You're right, I know its wrong to think that way and compare myself, but I can't help it. I'm kind of a perfectionist and I don't like losing in anything. My girl doesn't know I think this way so luckily it's not hurting my relationship, it's just something in my head.

Comment

Working...
                              X