Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this site while browsing the internet for some tips in penis exercise. A lot information in this site about the different devices for enlargement . I'm giving a try to some of the devices and hoping for the best.
    24 years old with hope on growing an inch or 2, so far I'm happy with my site but Want to increase a little bit.

Welcome rise from the ashes. Take a look in the START HERE button . There is great information to help you safely grow your penis. Be safe, consistent, persistent, and you will meet your goals.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome Phenix. If you are new to PE, it is recommended that you start with manual exercises to condition you dick for more advanced exercises and devices.
      Check out the START HERE link at the top left of this page to learn all a beginner needs to know to PE safely.
      For most PE is a slow process that requires consistent effort and patience.
      Once you've read the START HERE link above, pick a routine and get started. Go lightly to begin with to see how you respond. Learn about PIs and pay attention to them. Your dick will let you know when it needs rest and when it ready for increased workload.
      Don't try to cut corners to make it grow faster. It doesn't work and puts you at increased risk of injury. Injuries are real, so be sure to stay safe on your PE journey.
      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Working...
      X