Long time lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for a little over 2 years and I figure it's time to join in on the conversations and also make a progress log to keep myself on track. I will be posting on soon and would love any feedback on how to keep modifying my routine!

My brief PE history: Discovered these forums a couple years ago when looking for ways to reduce curvature. That immediately took a back burner to just regular PE routines. I never took real good measurements before I started, but I know I was 6.5 NBPEL with somewhere between 4.5-4.75 MEG. I began with JP90 but took a while to get the hang of manual stretching and jelqing (which i hate). I never ended up being very consistent due to my lifestyle at the time and purchased a bathmate thinking it would help. About 8 months in I started trying out clamping, which I enjoy a lot. I don't believe I made much, if any progress during the first year or so because I was not consistent at all and never made sure to do my exercises for the right amount of times.

Exactly a year ago I got a bit more serious about my routine and was clamping 2 on 1 off consistently (not doing anything else. After about 6 months I realized I had made almost no progress, and after reading more I decided I needed to be doing stretches and other various exercises alongside the clamping. I started with basic stretches, then added tunica tugs and later bundled stretches. I also read more about clamping for tips I could try. Now, as of the beginning of Dec, I measured 7.0 BPEL and 4.9-4.95 MEG (juuuust shy of 5). The last few months while doing the stretches + clamping is where I made almost all of my gains so far, so I am very optimistic about this routine and future gains now.

Anyway, that's a long enough ramble about it. I'll post my current routine in a progress log soon and let everyone know how it goes. Thanks for reading!

Welcome into the light Molotov. Congratulations on your gains.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
      X