Hello! New member here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! New member here!

hello guys well i say im a new member but i already started doing PE for 2 months now im doing PESG's routine
    and already seen some improvements my first aim was length since i started with 6" BPEL and 4.5 EG but now i mostly want girth cause my gf said im not thick and it hurts when you hear that also i have arhtritis and i cant use my left hand to jelq so i just use my right so just a question do i need to have a set amount of jelqs that i need to do in 10 mins? for example like 50 or 100 jelqs in 10 mins?

again just saying hello and thank you and see you around !!

Originally posted by macro23 View Post
    hello guys well i say im a new member but i already started doing PE for 2 months now im doing PESG's routine
    and already seen some improvements my first aim was length since i started with 6" BPEL and 4.5 EG but now i mostly want girth cause my gf said im not thick and it hurts when you hear that also i have arhtritis and i cant use my left hand to jelq so i just use my right so just a question do i need to have a set amount of jelqs that i need to do in 10 mins? for example like 50 or 100 jelqs in 10 mins?

Hello new member!
    Congratulations on your gains!
    One handed jelqing can be tricky, but seems possible if you have good EQ.
    If you're doing 10 mins of jelqing there's no need to count really as you will be counting for a pretty long time!
    What are you currently doing now?
    Here are some good links to read through to ensure you go about your journey safely! You may also click the "START HERE!" link in the dark blue banner above If you have any questions make no hesitations to ask! Good luck and Happy gains!
    Safety First!
    Are Penis Enlargement Exercises Safe?
    The Seven Deadly Sins Of Penis Exercising
    Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing
    Dealing With Penile Injuries (Big Al)
    Physiological Indicators (PI's)
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

No, there's no set number of jelqs to accomplish within a timeframe. Each jelq should take 3-5 seconds from base to yout glans / corona. Let your PI's & EQ dictate your reps & intensity.

...Hello, you're welcome, and please use punctuation and paragraphs when posting on the forums. You'll get more responses...trust me!

Comment

@BigBob223
        -thank you, i do the beginner stretches(left,right,down,up,circle) 30 secs each, 2reps and 10min wet jelq(but i dont count how many i just stop when 10 mins is over thats why i asked if there is a set number of jelqs cause i might be doing it wrong).

@jockinthebox
        -thank you and sorry, this is my first time posting in any kind of forum.

Comment

Welcome to the jungle!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

@BigBob223
            -thank you, i do the beginner stretches(left,right,down,up,circle) 30 secs each, 2reps and 10min wet jelq(but i dont count how many i just stop when 10 mins is over thats why i asked if there is a set number of jelqs cause i might be doing it wrong).

@jockinthebox
            -thank you and sorry, this is my first time posting in any kind of forum.
            Welcome Macro to the forums, we a glad to have you as a member. This forum is read by a world wide audience and many do not speak English as there native language. Therefore they visit this site via translator programs so they can participate. If you use text speak or short cuts they get confused in the translator programs and those members can not follow your post and may miss out on participating or appreciating your thoughts. Again, Welcome we are glad to have you as a part of the team.

Comment

Welcome to the gym macro23!

PESG is a good routine, just take your time.

Best of luck to you!
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hey macro!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with the beginners routine for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

thank you for all the replies, and yes ive read all the links in the START HERE button

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

You can still exercise successfully with one hand but certain modifications would need to be observed to ensure you're getting even development. How many reps you start with will depend on your initial conditioning, but you can expect to increase reps over time; and with the jelq the rep counts can get fairly high.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

hello, sorry for this but im on my 9th week now and was gonna wait until i hit 3 months to post again for the gains but what modification is needed for exercising with one hand? and is 1 handed jelq as effective as 2 handed? also im currently doing 100 reps now (2-3 seconds) for 10 mins im just wondering since i can only use 1 hand if i should do more reps.

thank you

Comment

As long as you can stretch in all directions with one hand then there is no modifications that need to be done in that area. In my opinion, two handed wet jelqing is a little more effective than one handed. With that being said, one handed jelqing can still be very effective. If you have been at it for 9 weeks then you definitely need to increase the number of reps. With two handed jelquing both hands are considered 1 rep. So when you are using one hand it will require two strokes to equal one rep of two handed jelqing. So if your routine suggests 100 wet jelqs you should actually be doing 200 one handed jelqs.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

@Cavalier
                          -I see, tomorrow i will try increasing it to 200 reps and if im still having positive PI's ill keep at it. thank you very much

Comment

Hello again, im done with my 3month conditioning time and i must say im happy with the results ive made some gains i was 6'BPEL before now im 6.5BPEL now during those weeks ive measured my girth atleast 3 times i think it measured 4.7' i dont know if i measured it correctly cause its hard for me. Now the surprising thing is my last post i said ill up the reps to 200 jelqs and i did just that for 2 weeks but i got mostly negative PI's after, i was feeling a bit of pain when i jelq and hard to get an erection and then i decided for my last week i will just rest and then i think it was on the 4th day i was talking to my girlfriend and then i got hard i played with it abit and i felt it got bigger than before i measured the girth and it was at 5' but the thing is i dont know if i gained or just measured wrong before either way im happy. Ill continue the beginners routine until i stop gaining

Comment

Working...
                            X