You will be amazed how close to hell you all are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will be amazed how close to hell you all are

I have a naturally developed CS and my EG is 5". Yet width is 1.5'' and from the feedback I got from girls (7) it turns out not only that 1 finger is not enough, like I read here and elsewhere from respectable vets like Pegasus, but it turns out that 1.5 " width/diameter is not enough, and it turns out that SIZE matters.
    ~6'' NBPEL at best - just for the record.

Now I absolutely admire the people who try to encourage and change the mindset of a person but I don't need that as I value actual experience and FACTS. I really wish I could delude myself, I truly wish, but I just can't. My width is not enough to pleasure a woman. I have tried and they all said that it is thin. There is somewhat friction and nerves are being touched in their vagina but it is moderately nothing compared to ANY other man they have slept with. Other men were 1.75+ " of width. I asked them about it and they said I just needed like 0.2", some showed 0.5" of width with their fingers. But they all noted that penises are around 1.75 to 2 inches of width, as threads on 3 different forums confirmed.

Before you say that if a girl loves you it doesn't matter I just want to make it clear that I am not saying that I can't keep a girl. Yes I can. Be it with humour or money or compatible personalities I can, but sooner or later they nature calls and they will want at least an average D.

I want to be able to please girls with my penis, the way average men are able to, and the way nature meant it to be. Not with sex toys, tongue, and foreplay. I just need 0.2 inches of width, that's not impossible. And remember how close to hell you all are, if you were -2 inches of width girls would have not felt you that much.

Planning on starting with V jelqs and stretches and side jelqs to target CC.

This is so stupid, why would you even ask them?

Do you think they know when they say 1,5 1,75 or 2"?

You are begging for This when you ask them such strange questions.

You are fine

Comment

Good luck, be consistent and persistent and you will reach your goals.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You can enter the vagina from the side if you want to utilize your well developed CS.

Comment

You need different help than we can give you.

Comment

It is 1.57 all around so it is the same.
            Now the other responses were kind of rude but that is how people react if you do not play the sharade/game. Funny how people comment how different and better it is to have a "big dick", not to mention to have an average one.

The whole point of pretending that looks and size don't matter is fake. Here is why - the people acting nice and saying everybody is beautiful were trained by society to act like that. Go to any kindergarden or elementary school and you will see "bullies". When one reaches adulthood most genuine thought is filtered by the society's standarts and the people speaking the truth (even behind the back of someone) become fewer and fewer.

Although still society can not change how people feel subconcsiouly towards weaker genes. There is proof that taller men get more trust from other men. Nto to mention beautiful women have it way easier than worse looking ones. It's not fair. I know. But I am not that fragile soul that I once was and I don't need to delude myself.

So I say it
            I and everyone with the same width might give a woman an orgasm to a degree ( ofcourse she could always be faking it as there is a statistic almost all the holy goody goody housewives do it) but it is never going to be the same as a bigger one.

I am grateful I am alive and hopefully will live a long live. But not everyday its sunny.

Comment

Pegasus I will appreaciate if yiu would help me I am not an ignirant biggot and will be open minded. So shoot

Problem is that I have lurked PEGYM and find that EQ and CS are the contributors to girth gains. Well I have both really on the max. I feel pain in my mushroom head when I kegel hard and can hold a kegel forever.

If anybody told me CC gains are real and permanent then that would be enough.
              Aquariuss
              Last edited by Aquariuss; 02-09-2017, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

You can permanently increase the size of your CC and CS. What you need to do is condition your penis with a beginner routine first. Girth focused exercises are advanced and there is a risk of injury if attempted by a beginner. Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the important information you will need to get started off safely and effectively.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes CC gains are real and permanent. Often members grow better in the CCs compared to the CS.

Comment

I kept my wife completely satisfied for over 40 years with a dick significantly smaller than yours. I have since increased the size of my dick by about an inch in both length and girth yet my wife has still not commented on the bigger size.

I agree It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      I kept my wife completely satisfied for over 40 years with a dick significantly smaller than yours. I have since increased the size of my dick by about an inch in both length and girth yet my wife has still not commented on the bigger size.

I agree It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
                      I am young and if I am wrong about women than I owe an apology.
                      Thank you for your precise advice and I admire your gains and dedication.

Thanks for all the replies! My problem has a solution

Comment

Working...
                      X