Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Newbie here. I've been a lurker for a while but just joined. I ordered the phallosan device and received it today. I chose the phallosan because I can wear it at work and get some serious hours in it.
    I am 39 years old, 6'2" and 240 pounds (working on the weight). My goals are simple. I'd love to gain 1" in length and if I gained anything in girth I'd be happy.
    I just measured myself 10 minutes ago and my starting stats are as follows:
    BPEL 17+ cm
    EG 5 3/8"
    I will post pics (with measurements) as soon as I figure out how to.

Anyway, I figure I can wear this thing 8 hours a day Monday though Friday. Not sure what I'll be able to do on weekends so they may be my rest days.

Looking forward to the journey.

A heartfelt Thanks for joining and introduction !

Be sure to refresh yourself with :
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hey Sandman!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

The following thread should be of particular interest to you: REP Support for Phallosan Forte - Q & A
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, and for the tips/resources!

Comment

Working...
          X