Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any hope for me?

Hello,

I've been reading, and I'm interested in this website.
    I've always had a small dick, and I really want it to change. I'm thinking of starting JP90 as a first routine..
    Right now, its at 3.5''NBPEL, smaller than the sizes I've seen around the forums..
    It's also thin, but I don't have a good ruler to measure girth..
    Have there been any other members that started small like me and made progress?

I await any replies.. Thanks.
    Start: 2/20/2017
    NBPEL: 3.5''
    BPEL: 4.3''

Goal:
    NBPEL 5.5''
    BPEL 6.0''

Do me a favor and measure BPEL. Yes many of us started small, and grew. My NBPEL was about the same as yours when I started. I was only 4.9 BPEL and heavy so my fat pad was thick. Anyway your size is fine and beginning g with the JP90 is a perfect place to grow.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey, thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it.
      My BPEL currently stands at 4.3''; I do have some fat to burn off, and I'm working on it.. lost 10+ lbs this year, and not stopping anytime soon (prob need to lose 40-50 more pounds to be fit).

Goal:
      NBPEL 5.5''
      BPEL 6.0''

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Yes there is hope for you. Some of our biggest gainers started out with a penis under 5 inches BPEL.

Go to the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Choose one of the beginner routines, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine), and follow it through for 90 day to condition your penis. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, the members here are very helpful.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it. I guess I have a lot of reading to do. haha

Goal:
          NBPEL 5.5''
          BPEL 6.0''

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Educate yourself, be patient, and the gains should come
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Keep your boners nice and hard, and you should gain, I did and I was fapping 3x a day and couldn't keep erections. I can do it you can!.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

For girth, get a tape measure or use some string. And as always, keep the PE safe and sane.
                Progress log of a skeptic (ForgottenOne)

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I'll have to get a tape measurer soon.

Goal:
                  NBPEL 5.5''
                  BPEL 6.0''

Comment

The good news is that if you get rid of this 40-50 pounds fat you can increese your NBPEL with some good number.Dropping weight and doing PE can give you some really good results I think.
                    starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Thanks for the reply!
                      I really do hope to make good gains

Goal:
                      NBPEL 5.5''
                      BPEL 6.0''

Comment

Originally posted by everydaynormalguy View Post
                        The good news is that if you get rid of this 40-50 pounds fat you can increese your NBPEL with some good number.Dropping weight and doing PE can give you some really good results I think.
                        This The combined weight loss and the increased cardiovascular fitness- combined with male enhancement training- is a multi-pronged approach to better gains.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

When you see your first gains you are going to be sure that there is a hope.And you are going to know that you got some hard work behind your back, acheiving your goals.I think that men that are genetically gifted don`t realize how lucky they are.When you know that your new size is only because of you,working hard you are going to feel proud and happy with yourself.Wish you many gains to come
                          starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Absolutely there is!! Both for increasing penis tissues (making it bigger) And improving eq (Going to the gym, eating lots of plant based goodies and so on)

Comment

Working...
                            X