2 months BIG GAINS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 months BIG GAINS!!!

Guys what's up!! First off I want too congradulate everyone on gains and effort,
    I started out jan 7, 2010 at bone press erect length 5.25 and girth 4.75, as of this week
    I am very proud to say I am 6.5 bpel and 5 in girth, if I keegel I can get up to 7 inches bpel
    So I'm very excited about gaining, my wife is prego so I'm not really enjoing this as
    Much but hey I got a bigger dick then I had two months agowe still fuck but how
    Crazy can you get with a prego chick know what I mean, any way I just want to say
    That this shit works. I think the way I grew so fast is because I have worked my dick
    Hard
    I think everyone should try this!!!
    When you jelk get a full erection I usually do this at the end of my work out
    Stand up and as you are jelking use all fingers don't wrap around you dick just
    With your four finger start rubing out from under your dick, you where your balls are
    If you feel around it almost seems like your dick starts from way back almost to your ass
    Start from where you feeel it hard and rub out and squeez till you get to the head
    Use both hands rotate, ill try to make a video and post it here when I do this for
    About 10 15 min is when I get 7 inches keegel bone press hard cock,
    Try it good luck and fun fuckin!

Hey King. Congratulations on those incredible gains.
    So you gained 1.25' - 1.75' in length in just 2 months...that is absolutely fantastic.
    What was your routine like? How many days on/off did you go?
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Ok, first, good job on your first thread bro.

Second, be careful jelqing fully erect, especially as a newbie. You can really do some damage and develop those little bruise spots eventually, like if you were to over pump with a penis pump (trust me, I know)

Third, your dick DOES begin way back there. In fact, you are only able to see about HALF of your whole dick. Cool huh?

So you are really more like over a foot now! (if you could see the whole thing) And THAT is helpful too.

I suggest you consider buying Aaron Kemmer's book "Exercising the Penis" It is the full meal deal as far as all you need to know to develop a program that will work for you, especially with time constraints having a baby on the way and all.

And finally, congrats on becoming a father. I just PRAY that if its a boy, THAT YOU WILL THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT NOT I REPEAT NOT CIRCUMCISING HIM.

DO NOT DO IT.
      People like me are starting to realize that it is really nothing more than an AMPUTATION of the best part of a human.

Females are protected by laws against female circumcision, but not us. (Yes, there is a thing and it IS practiced in other parts of the world)

Men are not protected here. Only you can keep the doctor's knife away from your son's genitals, and keep them from MUTILATING his penis.

I am restoring my foreskin and find it my responsibility to inform men like yourself when I get the chance. Hope I didn't upset you or anyone on here.

Comment

Calixto, my foreskin is starting to grow back, thanks to wet jelqing. Basically when I jelq, the skin gets pushed up, promoting cell mitosis.
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html

Comment

Good scythe!, I think I am getting a bit of the same effect. However, I also wear a device that is AWESOME and has gotten me from a CI-1 to now a CI-3 on the coverage index charts!

I wear a DTR, and sometimes my TLC-Tugger which also enlarges the shaft of the penis as it restores foreskin!! You might wanna check into it, let me know if you would like info.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
            Ok, first, good job on your first thread bro.

Second, be careful jelqing fully erect, especially as a newbie. You can really do some damage and develop those little bruise spots eventually, like if you were to over pump with a penis pump (trust me, I know)

Third, your dick DOES begin way back there. In fact, you are only able to see about HALF of your whole dick. Cool huh?

So you are really more like over a foot now! (if you could see the whole thing) And THAT is helpful too.

I suggest you consider buying Aaron Kemmer's book "Exercising the Penis" It is the full meal deal as far as all you need to know to develop a program that will work for you, especially with time constraints having a baby on the way and all.

And finally, congrats on becoming a father. I just PRAY that if its a boy, THAT YOU WILL THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT NOT I REPEAT NOT CIRCUMCISING HIM.

DO NOT DO IT.
            People like me are starting to realize that it is really nothing more than an AMPUTATION of the best part of a human.

Females are protected by laws against female circumcision, but not us. (Yes, there is a thing and it IS practiced in other parts of the world)

Men are not protected here. Only you can keep the doctor's knife away from your son's genitals, and keep them from MUTILATING his penis.

I am restoring my foreskin and find it my responsibility to inform men like yourself when I get the chance. Hope I didn't upset you or anyone on here.

I agree, Why do they have to cut up the penis ? Destroying nerves can cause a messed up signal to the brain and numbness , Its an early form of plastic surgery . I am still looking for the doctor that circumsized me because i think he took a little to much off the top.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
              Good scythe!, I think I am getting a bit of the same effect. However, I also wear a device that is AWESOME and has gotten me from a CI-1 to now a CI-3 on the coverage index charts!

I wear a DTR, and sometimes my TLC-Tugger which also enlarges the shaft of the penis as it restores foreskin!! You might wanna check into it, let me know if you would like info.
              Mate, I'm still in high school now, and I won't be able to buy any PE products and stuff for a long time to come. I'll have to wait till I'm in college.

Comment

Of course scythe ,you are over 18 years as is required to be on this site and returned to high school as an adult?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Of course scythe ,you are over 18 years as is required to be on this site and returned to high school as an adult?
                  Wait, isn't 12th grade part of high school?
                  I'm in the final grade of my school life - Class 12 or the 12th grade. In India that's what we call high school or senior high.
                  In fact I'm giving my end of school board exams right now. College starts in August this year.

Comment

Ahh, it is different depending on where you live.
                    It is different state to state here and the federal govt is trying to pull it all into line.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Ahh, it is different depending on where you live.
                      It is different state to state here and the federal govt is trying to pull it all into line.
                      Guess I shouldn't call it 'high school' then.

It's funny, I discovered PE just a few days after I had turned 18 in July..it's almost like even God got fed up with my dick and wanted me to grow, so he slapped the pegym right in front of my face

Comment

Well if the big guy is on your side, you are going to have a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Letitride View Post
                          I agree, Why do they have to cut up the penis ? Destroying nerves can cause a messed up signal to the brain and numbness , Its an early form of plastic surgery . I am still looking for the doctor that circumsized me because i think he took a little to much off the top.
                          Damn Guys, I knew the PE community was smart, but this is a really good sign when even a few of us can agree that...

( I mean, call me crazy...)

it is generally a BAD idea to modify things with a knife. I do understand some people AS ADULTS (I guess) having thing done to THEMSELVES!!!

But who in the fuck would want to consent to have their baby, (JUST A FEW HOURS POST UTERO!!!) MUTILATED at birth, yikes!

Its literally the FIRST THING many of our penises experience, its like "ok, you drew a breath, now we are going to whack this incredibly sensitive and very useful during sex, part of you, OFF.

Huh, I never thought about it, because I always answer "No" on forms that ask if I ever had "surgery".

I think I am gonna start answering, "Yes" and then really let em have it in the "Description" section of the form!!

WAKE UP AMERICA, QUIT CUTTING ON PENISES.

Comment

A little off subject, but I don't understand how any guy thats less than 25 years old can do non erect jelqs. When I was in that age my dick would get hard just looking at it. Wondering if some of the gains might not be from late puberty. ANYWAY, congrats on the gains. College will be much better for you now that your confidence is growing. Good luck man
                            Start 12/20/09 BPEL 6.5in. EG mid-shaft 5.5in
                            As of 03/15/10 BPEL 7.1in. EG mid-shaft 6.0in
                            Next goal BPEL 7.5in. EG mid-shaft 6.2in

Comment

Hey bro congrats on the gains....

Keep up the great work and continue to inspire us all.

Also I 100% back up calixto here.
                              Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

Comment

Working...
                              X