Hi everyone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!!!

I'm new here and read some of your post, so I thought I'd join in....

I've been thinking about getting a penis extender for quite some bit... And after carefully researching and reviewing the different types of options, I decided to go for the X4 Lab (Anniversary Edition).. Wish me luck I really hope this pays off..

It's been a week since I've had it and tried it on.. There are few things that I learned about it and I have some questions..

1) Slipping my penis into the device is not as easy as it look as it does on the demonstration.. My penis would be semi-erect when I put it on, then when it become completely flaccid, it tends to slip off the device.. Any tips?

2) I tend to go to the washroom a lot, because the amount of fluid I drink.. It's pretty hard to pee with the device on.. I don't really want to take it off (sometimes I do), because of the time it takes to put the device back on..

3) Would it be fine if I split up the time I have the device on or would I see better results if I leave on the device for 4-8 hours? I've been averaging about 6 hours/day since last Tuesday..

4) The Pump Worx works fine, especially the first time I used it.. I haven't seen my penis that hard in quite awhile, but it hasn't been like that since the first time.. I use it everyday for about 10 minutes since last week.. Any suggestions?

It's still early, but it seems like the X4 Lab is working.. I haven't measured after I used it yet, but my penis seems stronger.. I know I have to be dedicated and stick to the program.. It's still the first week after-all..

I appreciate any feedback!!!

glad to hear from you. i am just getting plugged in also. check out the start here at the top of the page. it has tons of answers to my stupid questions.

i encourage you to take some good measurements so that you know where you started. there is no better proof than what you can see! also starting a progress log has helped me to stay more consistent.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

Working...
    X