On again off again Newbie long time reader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On again off again Newbie long time reader

Hey guys! I have tuff schedule to squeeze in the time. I do need help. I do have a extender I have used off and on and penis pump. I been jeqling and do stretches time ranging between 10 mins to 1hr.
    I notice jelq gains seem to be in girth the same day or week. I'm just haveing a hard time being consistent kids and family. My wife knows about what's I'm doing. I still keep it private some what not to make thing obvious in front of her.
    I like to be a active member so I can be in courage to get gains. So what's stats do I need? El and fl what's most important? Pictures?

Thanks!

For me Bone Pressed Erect Length and Midshaft Erect Girth are the most important measurement stats. This is different for each of us. It will depend on your goals. What are you trying to achieve?
    Maybe try including your wife more in your routine. By her helping you can have the routine as part of sexy time. This will give you more time for both and help keep you moving toward your goals.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

I agree with wishful that BPEL and MEG are the most important measurements. Measuring Taking starting pictures is a good idea, it will give you something to compare your gains with to help keep you motivated. Make sure and do plenty of reading in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page and don't hesitate to ask questions. Looking forward to hearing more from you.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
        For me Bone Pressed Erect Length and Midshaft Erect Girth are the most important measurement stats. This is different for each of us. It will depend on your goals. What are you trying to achieve?
        Maybe try including your wife more in your routine. By her helping you can have the routine as part of sexy time. This will give you more time for both and help keep you moving toward your goals.
        I would like to increase bone press erect length.

Comment

Increasing your BPEL will increase your NBPEL as well. It wouldn't be much fun, eh, if most of your gains was within the fat pad. The bone pressed thing is the standard way of doing penis measurements and the mid shaft girth is as well. I haven't measured my BPEL as when I have an erection I am using it and there is no ruler in sight, I only know my NBPEL which is 18 cm.

nrun6ac, I have been remiss, welcome mate. The men and the occasional woman here by and large are very helpful. I was married for 25 years, I still get on well with my ex wife, as our children live overseas she relies on me to keep them to stay in contact with her. They are very busy with their careers, and their children as well. What you need is to make a space for yourself in your home, your man cave, and allot time to yourself, not your family or your employer or anyone else. Look after yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X