Alfie2311

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfie2311

I have been paranoid about the size of my penis since I have been sexually active. I am married with 2 children and have a good sexual relationship and am 48 years old. I have been looking at ways I could enhance my size. But been to embareced to do anything about it. I finally got a grip of my balls and ordered a Bathmate: thinking life is to short". This was the best thing I did been using it for a week now and have experienced a change in my length and girth and the sustained errection while having intercourse. I am a genuine bloke that wants to look good down below and for it to swing in the wind lol. I am going to continue with the program and report back with evidence for everyone .

Welcome Alfie...ENJOY!

Read through the START HERE! link?

Let your PI's be your guide.
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Are you using the bathmate?

Comment

Originally posted by Alfie2311 View Post
        Are you using the bathmate?
        No.

Consider doing a light manual starter routine for conditioning, over-pumping before being conditioned may well give you negative PI's and set you back.

Comment

What do you mean need more info

Comment

What do you mean need more info
            Read through the START HERE! link at the top of the page that I previously referred to and it will explain everything to you.

Remember...SAFETY FIRST!

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Have you also looked into manual exercises to supplement your pumping routine?
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the gym Alfie2311!

Congratulations on your progress with the bathmate, just be careful.

Stay safe and good luck!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Have heard some bad stories about the batmate

Comment

Have heard some bad stories about the batmate
                    Care to elaborate? If you over pump without proper conditioning, you can have issues. That is why we pointed you to the START HERE button to educate yourself. If you are on a mobile device, look in the stickies threads in the beginner forum. Tons of good information to educate yourself as to what you are getting into.

Comment

As with any training method start light in both intensity and volume and you should be OK. This is assuming you have no preexisting conditions.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X