Hey everyone newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone newbie here

Hello my fellow jelqers lol, ive lurked this forum on and off for quite sometime n from my Experience have gotten flaccid gains n better erection quality no extra size really, but I wasn't really taking a serious approach and only half assed it.. right now I'm at

flacid 5.5 n hard 7.5
    noting to impressive but the ladies like it n that's what matters eh haha

anyways I plan to take a more serious approach n I'll be around the forum alot more now that I have a lot of spare time.

only enhancement I have is I take 500mgs testosterone a week for bodybuilding which means I have more bloodflow and blood in my body so with a solid routine I should putt on size fairly quick ...
    a buddy of mine(that actually told me about this forum) took hgh(growth hormone) n didn't jerk for 2 months n put on a solid 2inches erect crazy I know he said he jus warmed up n jelqed for 20 mins every second day. Along with a solid diet and lots of water .

but I Imagine there are better routines out there what's ur guys opinion?

Jus wanna add .5 girth n 2 inches anymores too much imo
    Lupe2014
    Last edited by Lupe2014; 03-25-2017, 06:58 PM.

Welcome to the gym!

The best place for you to begin is to go to the START HERE! at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started of safely and effectively. Start off with a beginner routine, such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) and follow it through for the 90 days to condition your penis. Be sure to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.

Taking testosterone or HGH will have no effect on increasing the size of your penis. The structure of the penis is unlike any other muscle in the body. Gaining 2 inches in 2 months is impossible, so you should take what your friend said with a grain of salt. Makine those kind of gains usually takes years for most guys. There have been some who thought that they could and usually ended up injuring their self. You only have one penis, take care of it.

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect

Safety First!

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implications
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yeah, what Cav said...WELCOME TO THE GYM! Thanks for joining!

Comment

Thank you, that 'friend' sounds like a typical bro-scientist who has also gained 75 lbs of pure muscle mass in his first three months of training and has bedded over a thousand women �� To OP: Welcome to the forum, good gains and realize that PE is a marathon, not a sprint. Don't expect too much and don't be discouraged too quickly.
        Short term goal: 8 in Nbpel x 6.3 in

Final destination: 9 in Nbpel x 7 in

Starting size: 7.4 in Nbpel x 6 in

Comment

Hwy Lupe!

Welcome to the Gym.

I agree, It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

You've gotten some great advice above. Add stamina training to the end of your enlargement sessions to round out your regimen.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X